Friday, October 12, 2012

The French Tutor

As a French exchange student, I’m always looking for ways to make money under the table while I finish up my master’s degree at a university in America so I answered an ad for a French tutor that was a native speaker.  The job paid fifty bucks an hour and I was eager to get the job.  At 8pm I knocked on the door of a high end condo overlooking the ocean.  The door opened and I couldn’t believe my luck; I had no idea from our email exchanges it was this Bryan.  Bryan from my econ class stood there looking confident and hot.  His smoky green eyes twinkled and a lazy smile told me he was pleased I was standing on his doorstep.

            “Hi,” Bryan grinned.  “Come on in,” he said and stood aside.  “Would you like a glass of wine?  Have a seat,” he said and gestured to the couch.  

            I sat down and took the wine glass as he set the bottle on the coffee table and joined me.  I tried not to consume him with my lusting eyes.  He moved closer and our thighs touched.  A nice little thrill of heat went through me.

             “Truthfully, I’m pretty good with all things French but I have a slight hitch.  I still have a slight American accent when speaking French and I’d like to sound more natural.”

            “Well, let’s talk then,” I smiled.  “So I can hear where you’re having troubles.”  He smiled too and we leaned in toward each other.

            “We can do that,” Bryan slowly said and bent to kiss me.  His warm lips gently played with mine.  The feel of his hand sliding up my thigh made me tingle and I slipped my fingers into the nape of his neck.  Bryan trailed kisses down my neck and then like a switch flipping, we let ourselves turn loose with primal passion.  Bryan lifted me to straddle his lap and we kissed, and in that kissing, we signaled how rough and ready we were for fucking.  He picked me up with my legs around his back and carried me to his bedroom. 

Our clothes were off in a flurry and Bryan and I were on the bed in a tumble of hot desire and bare flesh.  Bryan got right to the point and put me on top of him in a 69 position.  He spread my ass cheeks and licked me from hole to hole as his hands massaged my ass cheeks and locked me against his face.  I didn’t want his cock yet, I wanted to lick and suck his balls; I cupped them in my hand and pulled his balls around the base of his cock.  My tongue licked his two sacks and then I dove my tongue to the tight sensitive flesh between his ass and balls.  He lurched and groaned as I wiggled my tongue from balls to ass and then teased him with the tip of my tongue.  Bryan drove his face deeper into my spread ass and lapped at my wet pussy.  His finger traced my ass and then slipped just inside to tease me and make me drive my hips back for more. 

            Bryan rolled over with his face still buried in my pussy.  His balls hung in my face and I gave them a good swinging so they slapped against his thighs while I played his hole with the tip of my finger.  He was really getting into it and his licking and sucking on my pussy had me ready for a hard fucking.  I popped one of his balls in my mouth and sucked it up and down.  Bryan went wild and I smiled to myself that he deserved a little more attention as I ringed his ass with my finger. 

He groaned and lifted his head from my pussy.  Bryan drove his fingers inside my box and curled his fingers over my hot spot.  He fingered my g-spot like a drum and I arched into the pleasure.  His grunts of satisfaction as he watched his fingers in my pussy got me hotter still, and I turned loose of the sack I was working in my mouth and rapidly tongued him from hole to balls.  He growled and snatched my clit in his mouth.  Bryan sucked my throbbing clit as his fingers drummed on my g-spot.  I felt the liquid rush spurt in his mouth as I came and Bryan’s hot cum shot on my belly. 

Bryan stayed hard and got beside me on his knees.  He smeared his cum over my skin and lifted his fingers to my mouth.  I sucked and licked his cum off his fingers as he watched with smoky lust.  He stayed on his knees and got between my legs.  With a grunt and growl of possession, he took hold of my hips and pushed his cock into my still throbbing pussy.  He locked eyes with me as he gave me a few, slow deep thrusts. 

“I’m going to fuck you all night and then roll you over in the morning for more,” Bryan said low and husky.

“Mmm, now say it in French,” I purred.  It took him by surprise, but then his eyes went smoky and sleepy again.  With each word he said in French, he thrust his cock into my eager pussy.

“More vowel on the last word,” I panted as his cock filled me.

“Mmm, you’re such an excellent tutor,” Bryan said in French as he buried his cock so deep his balls pressed against my ass.  “I’ll need a lesson every night.”