Friday, October 19, 2012

The Layover

My flight out of Paris was fogged in and cancelled.  Fortunately, because of my company’s influence and my handy title of president, I managed to snag a room at the best luxury hotel near the airport.  It was 3pm and I decided to head down to the hotel bar and kill some time so I freshened up my make-up and pulled my curly, auburn hair into a loose bun.  In the elevator, I fired off an email to Guy Trudium, pronounced Gee because it was France and every damned Frenchman seemed to be named Gee and Guy Trudium was a Frenchman - an obnoxious Frenchman who corrected my French pronunciations all the time when we talked on the phone.  I had never met or seen him, but I loathed him all the same.  I thought he was obnoxious.  The only thing GUY had going for him was a billion dollars in liquid assets and we were finessing a deal.  We were supposed to have a meeting in London in my office and I was only in Paris for a one-hour layover on my way back to England from a vacation.  Sure, I could’ve met Guy in Paris, but I wanted to make him come to me.  I sent the email and told him I would be in London tomorrow – and then I turned off my phone.  I didn’t want to conduct the meeting through emails. 

The hotel bar was full.  There was only one seat open next to a sandy blonde with a heavyweight fighter build, moustache and a neat, close cropped goatee.  He smiled at me and flashed dazzling green eyes and a pair of dimples.  Damned if my knees didn’t go a bit weak.  He gestured to sit in the empty seat beside him.  What the hell? I thought, why not.  It was Paris and I had just discovered I had a weakness for dimples. 
“Allow me to buy you a drink.”  His dimples deepened.  “Gee,” he said by way of introduction.
I laughed.  “Of course, you’re French, what else could you possibly be named.  Kate,” I said to introduce myself and slipped in beside him.  “But tell you what, I know a Gee that I loathe so I will Americanize you and call you Guy.”
He laughed and shrugged.  “Why not.  Let’s drink to that.”
Guy ordered drinks and we fell into a great conversation; he was funny and charming and smart but my mind kept wandering to fucking and sucking and the smell of his cologne, and if he’d let me watch him stroke himself off while I tongued the cum off his cock as it spurted in hot, salty bursts. 
“I just made a brilliant point and you weren’t paying attention,” Guy playfully chastised me.
“I’m sorry,” I breathed and leaned close to his neck.  “My mind keeps wandering to sex.”  I made a soft little noise in the back of my throat and it captured his sexual attention.  His green eyes lost the charming playfulness and grew intense and focused. 
“That is a very good place for your mind to wander,” Guy agreed in a husky whisper.  “Let’s go to my room,” he said his accent thicker with desire.
We just made it into his suite, pulling and tearing each other’s clothes off.  Guy pushed my up against the wall and kissed me with such heat that I moaned and my damn knees went weak.  Then he kneeled between my legs and spread my pussy before burying his face in the wet, pink folds.  Guy slipped his fingers inside me and gave me a good, slow ride on his tongue.  He took his time tasting and slipping his fingers in and out, sucking my hot sweetness off his fingers before burying them back inside. 
Deep pleasure rumbled in his chest from his excitement watching me and we locked eyes as he kept fucking me with his fingers slow and steady until I gasped with my excitement and came with loud shouts of pleasure.  Guy smiled with smug satisfaction at making me come so fast and so loud.  He rose and pressed his body against mine as he kissed me and cupped my heavy breasts.
“I have something in mind for myself, Kate,” he said with a dazzling, dimpled smile.
“I have something in mind for you, too, Guy.”
“Hmm,” he pondered.  “You tell me your something and I will decide which I like.”
I smiled and trailed my fingers down his chest and down his smooth belly.  “I want to watch you stroke your cock until you come so I can lick your cum off your cock as you spurt your salty come for me.”
Guy grabbed my hand and pulled me so fast to the couch, I trotted behind and laughed.  “So my something wins?” I asked. 
Guy half lay, half sat on the couch as he put me between his legs.  His balls begged to be cupped and I nestled them in my hand. 
“Like dice,” he told me.  And I jiggled his balls in my hand like I was going to throw dice in Vegas. 
“Just like that, baby, don’t stop,” Guy said.  I was eye-level with his cock and it was a magnificent tool for fucking and sucking.  He stroked his cock for me, working it until his belly tightened and his balls pulled up hard and tight.  We locked eyes and I bit my lip in anticipation of licking his cum off his cock. 
“You’ve got me so excited and wet,” I murmured.  “Give me your cum, baby, I want it now,” I begged.
Guy grunted with pleasure and lurched up from the intensity of his squirting cum as I captured the salty candy from his cock.  He collapsed back on the couch and pulled me to lie on top of him.  Guy kissed me and fell into deep, ragged breathing.
“That was amazing,” he said.  “Give me ten minutes to rest and then I will show you my something,” Guy said between lighthearted kisses.  The hotel room phone rang on the nightstand and the chipper voice of the receptionist broke over our lust filled haze.
“Mr. Gee Trudium, a message from your pilot sir.  Your plane is scheduled to leave at 11am for your London meeting.”
I stiffened and then shrugged.  What the hell I thought.  Some serious, fun fucking was about to happen.  I pushed my breasts into his face for more and he got into the aggressive move.  He sucked and licked my nipples and rolled them between his fingers.
“Mr. Trudium, Kate Walters,” I said with a tinge of superiority by way of introduction.  I felt him stiffen underneath me, my breasts practically smothering him.
“God damn it,” he half-heartedly said and then went back to sucking and lightly biting my nipples.  He cupped my ass and rolled me onto my back.  Guy smiled down at me and nudged aside my leg with his knee.
“Ms. Walters, I do believe you are about to get royally fucked,” he said and drove his cock inside my wet pussy.  “Mmm, fucked all night in my bed,” he groaned and with a little half smile he added, “and then fucked again in that meeting when I nail a better deal for my company.”
I rocked my hips back and locked him deep in my pussy, and then thrust hard down on his cock.  “How well do you think after a hard night of fucking?” I teased.  He hesitated for just a second as he considered it, then he started pumping his cock in and out. 
“I’m sorry, I have to cancel the meeting, I’ll be too busy fucking a hard-headed ball breaker tomorrow,” he said as he worked my pussy and flashed a dimpled smile.
“I have to reschedule, too.  My day just got filled licking cum off your cock.”  I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him even deeper inside my wet, hot pussy.