Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Bored Heiress



With more money than I knew what to do with, I decided to bankroll a polo team.  I had never met any of the team players because I really didn’t give a shit about polo.   I just liked the idea of owning a polo team; like I liked the idea of owning a private island in the Caribbean.  Once the team arrived on my estate, I went down to the stables to meet the captain of the team.  I figured I would do a nice meet and greet then forget about the team all together.  The stables were empty.  Horses and men were all out practicing.  Then I heard a man softly whistling in the loft where the hay is stored.  I climbed the stairs and dropped the trap door down behind me.  The first thing I saw was the tightest ass I’ve ever seen.  Narrow waist, broad shoulders, black hair.  And then he turned around.  Holy fuck, I thought.  His face was like a chiseled masterpiece.  Hot attraction crackled like electricity.
            Who are you?” I smiled.
            He shot me a dazzling smile.  “Who are you?” he asked through a sexy Argentinean accent.
            I shrugged and coyly approached him.  “Just a passerby.  I heard you whistling – and I got curious.”
            He stood in front of me and put a hand on my hip.  “Do I have something you might be curious about?” 
            “I’m curious about your name,” I whispered through a smile.
            “Alejandro,” he said.  “Anything else?” Alejandro asked.
            “Mhm, there is,” I said.  “Is it true Latin men make excellent lovers?”
            He pursed his lips and smiled down at me.  “But of course.”  Alejandro started to unbutton my shirt.  He slipped off my shirt and bra.  Then he cupped and sucked my tits.  He worked one nipple between his knuckles.  It made me super hot for a good fucking.  I helped myself to his cock and rubbed it through his jeans. 
            “What a nice rod, you have,” I complimented.
            “It’s very nice, you will like it,” he assured me. 
            “What are going to do with it?” I breathed as he twisted one nipple and flicked the other with his tongue.
            “Many things,” Alejandro said and lightly bit my nipple.  “First, you should wrap your warm mouth over it; my cock will fill your mouth to perfection,” he told me.  Alejandro undid his jeans and pulled out his cock. He held it at the base and stroked it for me to watch.  His cock was long and thick.  Then he squeezed one of his balls so the nut sack was tight like a little balloon. 
            “Put it in your mouth,” he said.
            I raked my red fingernails gently over his squeezed nut sack.  “I’d like to watch these swinging over my face,” I told him.
            “I will do that for you  - later.  First, a little fucking to start out acquaintance,” Alejandro grinned.  He got his hand up my skirt and rubbed out my pussy while I rolled his squeezed ball around my mouth. 
            “Now the other one,” he demanded and pushed his tightly squeezed ball to my lips.  I snatched his sack into my mouth like a lollipop, milking it with my mouth and rolling my tongue around his nut.  
            “Milk it, milk it hard,” Alejandro encouraged and batted his other sack to beat it against my face. 
            I was really getting into sucking his nuts and having him bounce one against my face.  I was feeling greedy for a good fucking and my pussy was hot and dripping.  Alejandro sucked at his pussy polished fingers and I couldn’t wait to get my pussy stuffed with his cock. 
            “My pussy wants a fucking,” I said and milked his balls in my hand.
            “Bend over and spread your ass cheeks for me.  Spread them wide.  I want to get a good view of my cock stuffing your pussy with meat.”
            I smiled and gave his balls one last tug.  I bent over at the waist and wrapped my hands around my shins.  My ass and pussy were spread wide.  Alejandro spit his warm spit on my hole and stuffed a finger inside.  He worked it as he beat his cock upwards between my legs to tease my impatient pussy.
            “Stuff me with your cock meat,” I panted.  Alejandro rammed his cock into my eager pussy.  I slammed back on his rock hard meat and pounded my ass against his rock hard thighs.  I was going to get what I wanted and fast.  My pussy tingled and quivered and throbbed from his fucking.  Alejandro pounded my pussy with his meat; he was really getting into to it to and his grunting and groaning told me he was going to shoot his load. 
            My pussy squeezed with delight as I got a meat pounding orgasm and Alejandro’s hot load filled my greedy pussy.  Spent to the last drop, he pulled out his cock and stuffed his fingers in my cum loaded pussy.  He worked my g-spot until I got another big O. 
            Satisfied, we fixed our clothes and smiled at each other. 
            “Come here often?” Alejandro grinned.
            I shrugged and smiled.  “What do you do here?” I asked.
            “Captain the polo team,” he said.  “Maybe I’ll see you around,” I said with a wink as I walked away.