Thursday, October 11, 2012

Two Men and a Woman



For years I’d wanted to be with two men at the same time. I’d been with women, by myself or in threesomes with men; been to sex parties where I always somehow ended up with one man; tried S&M, bondage and public sex—but I had simply never been able to find two men at the same time with whom I felt comfortable enough to engage in a threesome. What’s more, some of my girlfriends, all of them far less sexually adventurous than I, had managed it, and reported that it was exquisite.
Finally I got the opportunity to fulfill my fantasy. I was dating a guy who happened to be a swinger. Brian advertised in swingers’ magazines, complete with a photo of his nine-inch cock, and he was willing to engage in almost any kind of scene. Many of those who answered his ads were men with small dicks who wanted to watch their wives get it from a big one. You might say Brian was a professional stud. You would be surprised how many men actually want to watch their wives get fucked by another guy. And it is a big part of the fantasy that the guy be really well hung. It became a sort of specialty with Brian to service couples who wanted that kind of action. I got off on watching the husbands turn white as they watched Brian’s huge cock split their wives open and bring them to screams of orgasmic ecstasy.
We’d been seeing each other for about six months, fucking every two weeks or so (Brian’s busy schedule precluded anything more frequent) when I got a phone call from an old boyfriend. Mark had been an unusual lover—he wasn’t into actual fucking so much as fantasy play. He used to tie me to the bedposts, blindfold me, and work me over for hours—eating my pussy, fucking my face, feeding me fruit, and making me beg for his cock. In the years since I'd last seen him, he’d gotten married; now he called to say he was divorced and in town for a week-long business conference.
We chatted awhile, catching up on each other’s lives. When I told him about Brian, he said he’d love to see me getting fucked by such a massive organ; in fact, he confessed that one of his fantasies was to “prepare” a woman for "a big cock.”
Now, rare is the lover who can meet all my complex sexual desires: with Brian, though he fucked me hard and deep, I'd been aching for more “dirty ta1k” and fantasy play, but he was fairly single-minded in his vigorous fucking. When I’d been with Mark, on the other hand, I’d sometimes longed for the simple pleasure of in-and-out. It seemed to me that Brian and Mark were perfect compliments to each other.
Furthermore, I felt totally comfortable with both men: they each adored me, lusted for my body, and were considerate, sensitive lovers. Neither one was hung up on any jealousy or insecurity trips. A threesome would be perfect.
When I called Brian, I outlined the scenario: Mark would get me hot and crazy, and then he, Brian, could fuck me. As usual, he was more than willing to jump into any scene and play his part.
Mark came over early. I was wearing a black Merry Widow that showed off my voluptuous figure, pushing my tits over the lacy cups, which I knew Mark would love. He began by kissing me and fondling my tits, then ran his hand down to my naked crotch, where he teased me by lightly running his fingertips all around the outer folds of my cunt. I was breathless almost immediately, feeling Mark's familiar expert touch, and was perfectly happy to let him tie me to the bed with scarves. He wrapped one around my eyes and let me lie there while he got undressed. Just then the doorbell rang. I lay there helplessly while Mark answered it. In a moment I heard Brian whisper, “Jesus Christ.” He’d never seen me in such a compromising position, and I guess he was ready to jump my bones, because Mark told him, "Not yet.” In a moment there was a cock against my cheek, and I knew from its size that it belonged to Mark.
“What’s Brian doing?” I asked.
“Stroking his cock,” Mark replied with a little giggle. “I've never seen anything like it—no wonder you're so hot for him.”
I pictured Brian’s cock, reaching halfway up his chest, and my pussy gushed. I was aching to be filled.
"Please,” I gasped. "Someone fuck me."
"Are you kidding?" Mark said. “You’re nowhere near ready to be fucked. No way.”
I whimpered.
“Open," he said.
Knowing the rules, I opened my mouth and he slid his cock inside. But after one stroke he withdrew.
“That’s just a taste of what you're gonna get.”
I heard Brian groan and couldn’t help smiling at the way Mark took on the role of “master." He caught my grin and gently slapped my face.
“Don't laugh, slut. This is serious.” He reached down and pulled on my erect nipples, releasing my tits from the Merry Widow. He stretched them way out, letting them fall back, then pulling again, his fingers pinching hard. The slight edge of pain was excruciatingly exciting.
I felt Brian draw near. Then his huge pole was lying on my thigh. I moaned and squirmed, wanting it. Brian moved closer so the tip of his cock nudged my pubic hair.
“Not yet," Mark said sternly. His fingers glided around underneath me, and he unhooked my attire. Naked now, I felt totally exposed and vulnerable. Then four hands began moving up and down my torso, kneading my flesh, teasing my pussy. A finger entered me only slightly and I bucked and moaned, trying to take it in.
"You cock-crazy slut," Mark said. "You need it, don’t you, whore?"
"Yes," I moaned, thrashing my head from side to side. Briefly I wondered what Brian thought of all this. His heavy breathing told me he was turned on, but did he think I was perverted for liking the "abuse”? I didn’t have much time to wonder about it, though, because suddenly Mark's cock was back in my mouth.
"Suck it. You wanna get fucked, you’ll have to work for it."
I sucked avidly and Mark drove his cock deep into my throat. I’ve always loved sucking cock while tied down and blindfolded—for some reason my throat relaxes and I’m able to take it all down effortlessly.
"Tell Brian you want him to fuck you," Mark ordered. "Say it with this cock in your mouth."
“Brian, fuck me," I pleaded unintelligibly, my mouth filled with dick.
I felt Brian climb onto me. The head of his enormous cock pressed against my cunt; it felt even bigger than usual. I was wide open and dripping, and he slid it in effortlessly, all nine inches enfolded by my steaming pussy. He grunted and pumped me full of his meat while Mark thrust his into my mouth, all the while calling me a slut and a cock-crazy whore.
I couldn’t believe the sensations. I was being filled up with cock from both ends, and I felt as if I could have easily accommodated more. I ground my hips against Brian as he fucked me, and I began to climb towards orgasm. Mark, sensing my heightening excitement, let forth a stream of epithets, knowing it would take me over the top. In another moment I was cumming, my pelvis arched up, my head arched back, my cunt gripping Brian's cock, my lips gripping Mark’s.
When I calmed down, Mark removed the blindfold. Brian climbed off me and stood on one side of the bed while Mark stood on the other. Over my head they stroked themselves and fondled their balls; every so often one of them would stick it in my mouth or smack it against my cheek or tits. I watched them jerking off over me. Brian decided to untie my hands and told me to squeeze my tits together. Then they both came at once, an enormous double fountain spraying my tits and face. I licked them each in turn and rubbed the pool of cum into my nipples.
That wasn't the end of our session, but only the beginning. In a short while I’d used my mouth and hands to get them hard again. They turned me over and had me suck Brian while Mark fucked me doggie style. Any worries I might have had about being able to handle two men at once proved unfounded; although I was fully satisfied by them, I felt I could have handled even more.
We went on until the sun came up, and then Mark left after a passionate goodbye kiss and a friendly whack on the rear. Brian and I fell into bed, exhausted. Just before we fell asleep I asked, “Do you think I’m a slut?"
"I sure do,” he laughed, "and I love it.”
The session not only fulfilled a lifelong fantasy—it also introduced Brian into the possibilities of fantasy play. Now whenever he wants to get me really steamed up, he has only to give my ass a smack and call me names and I’m instantly wet. As for Mark, he calls me regularly, and promises he'll be coming back in a few months for more.
—Marcy S.