Monday, October 15, 2012

Girls' Night Out!

It was a warm, summer night and I decided to head out for a girls’ night out with my friends.  We landed at a popular bar on the beach.  A live band played cover songs and after a three shots of tequila, I was dancing my heart out with two of my friends. 

My friend leaned over and whispered, “That guy has been totally checking you out since we came in the bar.  And you know, he looks really familiar but I can’t put my finger on it,” she laughed.
I looked over at him and he winked at me.  He was really good-looking in a boy next door dirty kinda way and the wink was playful so I winked back.  I was up for a little casual fun.  He left his two buddies at the bar and headed right over.
“Hi, I’m Mac,” he said. 
“Lara,” I said and smiled. 
“I saw you already had three shots of tequila, Miss Lara,” he murmured and possessively put his hand on my lower back.  I hot little tingle went down my spine.
“Three is the magic number,” Mac smiled.
“It can be,” I laughed and he put his arm around my waist as he leaned down and whispered in my ear.  “Would you like to take a walk with me on the beach?”
“Sounds dangerous, I just met you,” I answered.
“No ma’m,” he assured me and pulled out his wallet from his back pocket.  Mac flipped open his wallet.  A detective’s badge gleamed in the low light of the bar.  “You’re perfectly safe with me, Lara.”
I looked up at him and then lowered my eyes in a sleepy way over his muscular chest.  “All right, detective,” I purred. 
It was a full moon and the beach was empty.  Mac walked me toward one of the sand dunes and we sat down in the soft sand.  He leaned over and kissed me as his hand slid under my dress and up my thigh.
“Mmm, silky soft skin,” Mac murmured.  “I can feel your hot, wet heat coming from your joybox, Lara.  Do you want me to touch you…here,” he said and trailed his fingers over my wet, hot pussy.   
“Ah, detective,” I purred into his mouth as he kissed me and stroked me until I was slick and wet.   He slid his fingers inside me and I wrapped my leg over his lap to give him better access to me. 
“Come here and get what you want,” Mac growled and pushed his thick hard cock into my hand.  He wrapped his hand over mine.  “Squeeze my cock tight, that’s it Lara, mmm, now twist your hand like this baby, yeah, that’s it, get it like that.  Faster,” Mac breathed and smacked my bare ass with his free hand.  “You’re going to ride my cock while I suck on your gorgeous tits; take them out for me.”  Impatient, Mac pulled aside the fabric of my halter dress and freed them for his pleasure.
“Mmm,” he grunted in satisfaction as I gave him a hand job.  He reached up and batted my big breasts. 
“Bounce more as you stroke me, that’s it, make those babies bounce for me, Lara before I suck and lick your tits for you while you bounce on my cock.”  Mac slipped his hand back under my dress and started pumping my wetness with his fingers.  Then he lifted me to straddle his lap and he pushed my tits together and took both my hard nipples in his mouth.  Mac licked and bit my hard nipples and sucked with long pulls between his teeth.  He lifted my tit to my mouth and flicked his tongue over my hard nipple.
“Lick with me,” he moaned.  My tongue worked my tit with his, our tongues licking and flicking together.
I moaned and panted, and tried to get my hot wet box down on his cock.  Mac grabbed my hips and set me on the head of his cock; then he teased me as he slid my box up and down just on the head of his cock until I begged him to fuck me. 
Mac drove his cock deep inside me and rocked me back so I could feel his balls against my ass before bringing me flush against his chest so he could get both my tits in his hands.  He worked my nipples between his fingers and I clenched his thick cock in my wet box.
“Fuck me hard and fast, Lara while I suck and lick your tits.  Wrap your legs around my back, mmm, yeah, like that baby.  That’s it, tight, lock my cock in deep,” he moaned as I tightly wrapped my legs around his back.  “Now fuck me baby, that’s it, fuck me hard,” Mac said between his slurping and biting and licking.  Mac worked my tits as I worked his cock.  Then he grabbed my hips and thrust with deep, slamming thrusts into me.  My pussy was getting a workover and I took all of his thick hard cock and let him drive hard and deep. 
“Oh God,” Mac panted as bounced me on his cock.  “Suck your tits for me, baby, now,” he demanded.  He was about to shoot his cum and I lifted my nipple to my mouth and darted my tongue over the hard, pink bud.
“Fucking hot,” he growled.  “Keep going, don’t stop, work your tongue over it, that’s it, now give it to me,” Mac said and growled in satisfaction as he took my hard pink bud between his teeth.  It sent me over the edge and I clenched his thick cock in my tight, wet box as I came.  Mac fucked me harder and faster and shot his hot cum deep inside. Then he smacked my bare ass and pulled my dress over my hips.
“Okay, get off.  People on the beach.  We’re going to get arrested for indecent exposure,” he laughed and set me beside him on the beach.  I looked down the beach and a couple walked in the distance. 
“Mmm…You’re a great fuck, Lara,” Mac smiled.
“So are you, detective,” I smiled back.  Mac stood and helped me up from the sand.  “Babe,” I said.  “Can you stop by the store on your way home and pick us up some milk, we’re out.”
“Yep,” Mac nodded.  “But it will cost you.”
I sighed, playfully resigned.  “I know, honey…one blowjob upon demand.”