Thursday, October 4, 2012

Watching Guys From Afar

I like to watch strangers jerking off. It began about five years ago, when I happened to spot a guy masturbating at the beach, and stayed around just long enough to watch him shoot his load into the ocean. I split right after he came, but the memory of his huge cock throbbing in his hand stayed with me, and I frequently masturbated thinking about it. After that, I started actively looking for masturbators.

Naturally, a habit like this can be dangerous for a girl, which is probably part of the thrill. Luckily, I’m pretty big—5’7”—and I work out at the gym so I can pretty much take care of myself. But with all my adventures, I’ve never really had a problem. The most common place to catch men jacking off is in their cars. I’ve developed a kind of sixth sense; whenever I spot a parked car at a rest stop on the freeway, or on a quiet residential street, I can tell right off the bat if there’s a guy sitting behind the wheel stroking his shlong.

Usually I’ll just pull right up beside him, give a small nod, and watch him do his thing. Of course, the guys love it. I watch until they shoot their load, then pull away, safe and sound and incredibly turned on. I go home and stick my dildo into my cunt, thinking about what I’ve just witnessed.

As time has gone on, I’ve taken more and more risks. I would never put myself in the position of hitchhiking, being at the guy’s mercy, but I do pick up hitchhikers myself. Usually younger guys, college kids or hippie type wanderers. Again, I’ve developed a sixth sense and can tell if they’re going to be trouble.

If I catch a bad vibe, I pass the guy by, but if he looks okay to me, I’ll stop and pick him up. Once I did make a mistake; the guy tried to mess with my pussy, which I absolutely forbid—but I just pulled over, opened the door, and shoved the jerk out. When I pick up a hitchhiker, I start off with friendly conversation, like where are you going, what do you do, etc. Then I start bringing the talk around to more personal matters, like, do you have a girlfriend, what’s she like, eventually coaxing the guy into sex talk. Then I let him know he can feel free to jack off in front of me as we’re cruising along. Most guys are pretty surprised, but glad as hell to oblige. A few times I’ve offered money.

My hottest experience was when I spotted a motorcycle parked beside a big open field. I pulled my car over and got out; the biker was nowhere in sight. Slowly I made my way through the field, overgrown with weeds. It was a hot sunny day, and as I walked I spotted a pile of leather clothes lying in a heap. Following the trail, I saw the guy, lying out in the sun, his eyes closed, idly playing with his cock and balls. I knelt down and watched as he brought his member to erection.

He was real into it, slow and sensual, and had a way with his dick that made my mouth water. He would stroke it long and tenderly, then go down and squeeze his balls, then back up to rub the pre-cum from the head. He took his sweet time about it, too, not like some impatient guys who go at 90 miles a minute. He arched his back to the warm sun, grasped his cock with one hand and his balls with the other, and came in a grand finale, spurting cum all over himself. I felt like applauding, but instead quietly crept back to my car, raced home and had a long wild session with my dildo.

I wouldn’t recommend my hobby to any girl who doesn’t feel confident about being able to spot maniacs or take care of them if they get out of hand, but I’m having a great time. Nothing gets my juices flowing like the sight of a big hard dick in a guy’s hand, throbbing and pulsating for my visual pleasure. Some day I hope to find a steady boyfriend who’ll indulge my fetish. For now, I cruise the highways and byways.