Thursday, October 25, 2012

Iceland Adventure



My plane touched down in Iceland where I was spending a week working with an Icelandic scientist, Dr. Trigor Trigorson, out in the middle of Iceland’s landscape researching thermal energy.  It was going to be a grueling week taking notes.
            A beat up Land Rover collected me from the airport and we drove to the remote research base.  As soon as the Land Rover pulled up a stunning blond with a chiseled jaw, piercing blue eyes and a mouth for kissing stepped out.  The guy looked like a Viking. 
            Before I could get out of the Land Rover, Dr. Trigorson opened the car door for me.  “Welcome to Iceland,” he said.  “I’m Dr. Trigor Trigorson, call me Trig.”
            Hell, I’d call him anything he wanted I thought and nodded.  Trig gave me the nickel tour of the building – it was two rooms.  One bed.  What’s a girl to do I thought and smiled at the gorgeous Viking smiling down at me.
            “You’re much prettier than I expected,” Trig said.
            “So are you,” I laughed.  I threw my purse on the bed.  “I call the bed.  Where are you going to sleep?”  I smiled.
            “I don’t have a sleeping bag for you to sleep on the floor, but you can share my bed.  We will put a pillow between us,” he said.
            A pillow wasn’t going to protect him from what I wanted to do with him.  I shrugged.  “I suppose,” I agreed and headed off to take a shower.  When I came out, Trig wore wool flannel pajamas but still looked smoking hot and I actually wanted him even more.  He nodded toward the window. 
“It gets dark fast here in the winter and we don’t have any electricity in the building.  Radio runs on batteries.  Trig lit a candle on the nightstand.  “Do you want any wine?”
“Love some,” I said and slipped under the covers in my super sexy flannel pajamas and wool socks.  I took the wine and sipped as Trig climbed into bed.  We sat with our backs against the headboard and drank our wine.  We talked shop, science all the way, until Trig turned to look at me.
            “I’d like to fuck you,” he said.
            I nearly spit out my wine. 
            “I won’t be able to concentrate on work,” Trig said as a matter of fact observation. 
            “Oh, that’s so sad,” I teased in mock sympathy.
            “Very,” he agreed.  “I’m hard now,” Trig added.  “It’s simple science.  We have an attraction, yes?”
            “Oh, absolutely,” I agreed and moved closer.
            “Then neither one of us will be able to concentrate on work.  It would be irresponsible of us not to fuck– we will be better scientists for it.”
            “Then we simply must,” I smiled. 
Trig tossed the pillow off the bed and pulled me against him.  He gently kissed me and lay me back on the bed, his tongue sweeping mine as he slipped me out of the flannel.  Trig sat up and stripped.  Muscles ridged his lean, hard body and his abs cut into a tight V.  He was hung like a horse and I had a moment’s hesitation.  Trig picked up on it.  He kissed me and wrapped my hand around his massive cock.
“We’ll go slowly until you get used to me.  Lick me,” he whispered.
I bent down and ran my tongue over the head of his cock, tasting him.  I wanted to take him in my mouth, but only his head fit inside my mouth he was so fucking big.  He stroked my hair and lifted me to straddle him.
“That’s enough for you - for now,” he said and the authority in his voice made me shiver with anticipation.  Trig cupped one of my breasts and lifted to his mouth.
“You have beautiful big tits,” he said and took it in his mouth with one long, pulling suck.  Trig sucked and worked my nipples until I was wet, hot and writhing.  Then he lifted me off him and he had his mouth buried inside my pussy.  Trig cupped my hips and stroked my clit with his tongue as he rocked me against his mouth. 
Trig came over me on his arms, the candlelight shadowing the curve of my waist and swell of my tits, the nipples hard as pebbles.  The head of his cock pushed to enter me but he was so big, I felt like a virgin.  He bent his head and licked my nipple as he pushed into me.  Wet and ready, I rose to meet his cock with my tight, wet pussy but his thick cock barely got inside me.  Trig gave me a half-smile and sat back on his knees.  He watched his cock as he gently tried to enter me. 
“You’re not ready for me yet, tomorrow we can fuck,” he said as the lust in his blue eyes turned to my tits.  He rocked my hips so my tits bounced and he watched my big tits bounce.  “I’m going to fuck your tits when I’m done,” he told me.  Trig licked my eager pussy and slid his fingers in a slow, deep rhythm until I came on his face.  He straddled over my tits and lubed my tits with vanilla scented oil.  Trig poured oil in my palm.
“Lube my cock and balls.  Now hold your tits tightly around my cock.  That’s it, just like that, nice and tight like your pussy.” 
Trig rode my tits, and then pushed my hands away.  He took my tits in his hands and held them around his cock, as he got higher on his knees closer to my face.  I dipped my head down and flicked my tongue on the head of his cock as he rode my tits.  I slipped my hands around his ass and cupped his balls from the back to feel them swing in my hands as he pumped his cock between my tits. 
“I’m going to cum on you, watch as I cum on your tits,” Trig grunted.
            Trig’s hot cum squirted from his cock and I put out my tongue to catch and lick his cum.  Trig collapsed beside me and pulled me against his side.  “Tomorrow, we’ll fuck,” he said and kissed my temple.  In a few minutes, Trig reached down to rub my clit. 
            “I’m going to teach to take my cock tonight so we can fuck even more.”
The radio crackled and my boss’s voice came over the radio to tell me I had to stay for another week of research. 
Trig made a noise of appreciation.  “We’ll have to squeeze in some research in-between our fucking sessions,” he said. 
I wrapped my hand around his hard cock in agreement.