Monday, September 16, 2013

Roommate - The Shower

Opening the door to our small apartment, I enter and head for the fridge to get a beer. sitting down at the table, I pour my beer into a glass and sip on it, oh so refreshing on a hot day.
I need to take a piss, so I head for the bathroom, as I open the door I see that my room mate is in the shower, but I need to go, so I take my cock out and go do my business, looking at the shape of my room-mate, behind the shower curtain, as I do. I finish my business and look at the shape of the body behind the curtain, my cock starts to harden a bit, Oh my what to do? I haven't known my room-mate very long, but I have notice his body as we relaxed in the apartment. It has been so hot in our apartment lately that, we worn very little and I got to see a lot of him. And I was wanting more then just some peeks of him and his skin.
As I watched him thru the curtain, I noticed that my cock had harden up more, with my thoughts.
Taking a nice deep breathe, I slipped my cloths off, my cock hard and sticking high in the air.
Moving to the back of the shower curtain, I rattled it a bit as I climbed into the shower, asking, as I did, if there was room for another? He turned to see me, his cock hanging semi hard, in front of him, I reached down and took his cock in my hand, he started to say something, but just leaned back against the shower wall, his cock getting harder with my strokes, as I stroked his cock I lean down and sucked on one of his nipples, it got erect almost as soon as I touched it.
I stop stroking him for a bit and grab his balls and rolled them in my hand, I take his hand as I play with his balls and put it on my cock, he strokes me as I roll his balls around, I am so hard now. I go back to stroking my room mate, I hear some nice soft moans coming from him, Oh I need to Play some more so I stop stroking him and take my cock from his hand.
I move in front of him, My cock next to his, I take my cock and rub in around his cock, sliding it up and under his cock shaft, back and fro I slide my Hard cock , pumping my cock into his. I finally ask if he was liking this, He says yes, I didn't think it could feel this good, I tell him it is only going to get better. I pinch both of his nipples as I ram my cock into his a few more times, I tell him to turn the shower off, and ram his cock a bit slower as he turns the shower off.
I am wanting to make it special for him, and I need to cum bad, my cock feeling ready to burst, he is still hard against the shower wall, I rub my cock around his some more, then put my cock head up to his cock head and rub them together, my need to cum almost there, I take my hand and start to jack off right next to his cock, he is watching my every move, as I let loose all my cum, most hitting on his cock but some around his belly, oh what a relief, I needed that so bad, but I need to finish my room mate, moving down to start licking his chest then down, to his belly, I stop long enough to lick up some of my cum I left on him, and on to his cock, soaked in my cum, I engulf his cock into my mouth taking as must of his cock as I could, his legs start to quiver and my mouth goes up and down his cock, gently then tighter and tighter, it was just a short time before , my room mate was blowing his first load of cum into my mouth, Gagging a bit as he blew his huge load of cum, pulling back a little, I took his cock in my hand and jacked the last bits of cum out of his cock onto my face.

-Anonymous

Visit www.adammaleblog.com for everything related to gay culture, music, short films, sex advice, sex toy reviews, and more!

backpack-ginsu728x90