Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cruise Ship Encounter



Being on a cruise ship was actually not as much fun as I thought.  For one, I wanted to get laid.  I was on vacation and I wanted my pussy to get a good working over before going home.  I sat pool side and people watched.  A good looking college age guy came over.
            “You look bored,” he said.  “My name’s Tim. Maybe I can help you find something to do?”
            I smiled and nodded.  “That would be great.  What did you have in mind?”
            He leaned down and whispered in my ear.  “Fucking.”
            “Great minds think alike,” I agreed.
            We were in Tim’s room pronto and he untied my string bikini in record time.  Tim pulled off his shirt and his six-pack abs had me wet and hot and ready.
            Tim dropped to his knees and spread my legs.  He came up under my pussy and his broad shoulders nearly lifted me off the floor.  His tongue went right to work and I wiggled and bounced on his face as he sucked and tongue fucked my pussy.
            Tim got us on the bed on our sides, so we could suck and lick each other.  I hand jobbed him as I licked at his tight balls.  Tim sucked out my clit and fingered my eager beaver.  I got his cock head nice and juiced with my spit.  Then I breathed on his head as if I was fogging up a mirror.  Tim groaned from the fun sensation of getting his cock head heated.  And I gave him an extra treat as I twisted my hand back and forth giving him a hand job. 
            “Crank my shaft,” Tim said and jiggled my clit with his fingers.  I bucked and giggled.  It was a clever move and I asked him to do it again.  Tim chuckled and did it for me as he rolled to his back and kept my pussy glued to his face.  He pushed his fingers into my pussy and wiggled them fast back and forth.  My little pussy liked it and I bounced on his fingers.   He spread his legs and bent his knees.  I knew what Tim wanted.  He wanted me to play with his ass.  I ran my tongue along the inside of his thighs and around his balls.  I was going to make Tim work for his ass licking.  He lightly bit my ass.
            “You know what to do,” he instructed.  “Get your tongue down there,” Tim firmly said and drove his fingers in and out of my pussy. 
            I wiggled and swished my tongue around until his ass puckered under my attention.  Tim panted and moaned under the pleasure.  And then he drove his face into my pussy to lick me like crazy.  I got his pole in my mouth and drove it down the back of my throat.  Tim pumped his cock inside my mouth. 
            We were both frenzied and fuck ready.  I pulled my pussy off his mouth and drove it down on his shaft.  Tim grabbed my hips and rocked me fast on his pole as I straddled him reverse cowgirl.  We hit our cum together. 
            We were both eager for more.  Tim lifted me off him and flipped me over.  He got on his knees over my tits and stroked his cock.
            “We have three days of fucking,” he grunted with pleasure. 
            “Shoot your load on my tits,” I smiled.