Thursday, December 5, 2013

Slutting It Up

I suppose I never expected us to meet up, I had participated in this msn sport for far too long to believe a word anyone said but sure enough Mr X was true to his word about meeting me and we arranged a weekend away in a halfway destination between North and South, in a hotel of dubious class and in a grubby city. I was hoping the grubbiness and the dubious was going to follow us into the hotel room that was adorned with pink flowered wallpaper, cheap double fornica wardrobe, a matching dressing table and a chaise lounge that looked as if it had been stolen from the five star hotel across road and looked decidedly out of place. I dropped my bags and threw myself on the bed that was neatly made which also sported a thin quilted 1970's throwover in lilac. I had always wanted to feel like a princess for the day and comforted myself with the knowledge that if someone placed a pea under the mattress I would be able to feel it no problem. I had arrived early and contemplated what I was going to do as I waited for Mr X to arrive. I toyed with two options a) to nip out and get in enough crates of beer to create our very own beer festival or b) stay in the room, get ready and wait for him to come to the hotel room. I leaped up off the bed and pulled the net curtain back, it was hot and sunny and I didn't relish battling with the crowds, plus lugging heavy crates of beer back wasn't very ladylike so I decided to opt for the latter, my stomach churned with excitement and anticipation, a heady mixture.

The knock on the door came shortly after 3pm, Mr X was remarkably prompt. I stood up, checked my reflection in the mirror before opening the door and letting him in. He dropped his bags and looked at me, a smirk played around his lip as he took in my outfit and he knew that we were to fulfil one of the fantasies we had discussed on the net, no talking, no preliminaries, just straight down to fucking. I walked over to him and put my arms around his shoulders and felt his hands moved down my back, his fingers catching against the tiny eyelets of the black satin corset I was wearing which was pulled in tight at the front causing my tits to heave over the top and pressed against his chest, his hands reached my ass and he slipped his fingers beneath the suspender straps that rested there, he pulled them back and let them go before pinging them. I pushed my groin into his and kissed his lips gently before he suddenly took hold of the back of my head and grazed his teeth against my plump lips before darting his tongue into my mouth with an urgency that took my breath away and caused a stirring in my pussy that I knew was going to make me wet with desire. Mr X moved his mouth down to my neck whilst his hands moved away from my ass and his fingers slid into the side of my satin knickers that were now damp and as his fingers reached up and caressed my clit, the thumb of his other hand caressed against my freshly shaved pussy that was as smooth as the knickers I was wearing. His teeth bit into my neck causing me to shiver.

The decadence of being touched and teased by a relative stranger without a word passing our lips was intoxicating and incredibly horny as his fingers entered me he curled them and found my g sport with ease, the situation, the expertise with which he played with me brought me to an intense orgasm within minutes and with the orgasm came the gushing, the juices flowing out of me and splashing my fishnet clad legs, in turn soaking the crotch of Mr X's jeans. He grabbed my hips and pulled me roughly to him so I could feel the hardness of his cock in his pants and my desire for him to just bend me over and fuck me hard was so strong but I had to repay his kindness and instead I began to unbutton his jeans before kneeling and pulling them down, his cock was straining to spring out of his boxers and I relieved it from its misery and took it out the tip was glistening with the pre cum I love to taste and I was also glad I had kept another side of our many fantasies alive, I was wearing red lipstick so Mr X could see how far I could take his cock into my mouth. I put his cock in my mouth and encircled the tip of his cock with my tongue before moving down, licking each side of his cock with a hardened tongue so he could feel before it before slowly, I started to wank him, my other hand rolled his balls. I began to wank him faster whilst simultaneously sucking him and felt the familiar throbbing that proved that what I was doing was just right. Mr X also decided to keep in line with our fantasies and he grabbed my hair, his voice thick with horniness 'Suck it like a dirty slut.' The first words he had uttered to me since he had walked in the room, I put my mouth around his cock and waited for a split second before he tightened his hold on my hair and pulled my head down roughly on his cock, the tip hit the back of my throat causing me to gag and make my eyes water and inside a deep thrill raced through me as I heard him groaning as my head was yanked over and over again onto his cock, before he ordered me to wank him, harder and faster. I took his cock in both of my hands and started to wank him hard, spitting on the end of his cock to add lubrication, he continued to pull my hair and call me a dirty slut, repeating how he was going to fuck me hard and fast before pulling me up by my hair motioning for me to stop wanking him.

He dragged me over to the dressing table, pulling me to face him before smearing my red lipstick across my face with one hand before spitting in my face, turning me round and bending me over, I could see him in the dressing room mirror, as he rubbed his cock against my clit, slowly inserting just the tip into me teasing me before taking it out and rubbing it from pussy up to my arse where he paused before ramming his cock into me so hard the pain was unbearable and unbearably horny, he could see how much he was hurting me and turning me on at the same time in the mirror and carried on relentless, ignoring my half hearted please for him to stop, just as I was taking the pain he promptly withdrew and pulled me round to continue with my sucking, we were watching each others reactions all the time in the mirror.

Knelt down, I inserted my fingers into my pussy and started to play until the familiar waves overcame me and the gushing started again, one hand was busy with my pussy the other was busy wanking and my mouth was sucking his cock, again I felt it begin to pulse, sure that his orgasm was imminent before he interrupted it again and pulled me up, this time he threw me onto the bed and knelt between my legs pulling them up in front of him to rest on his shoulders to determine deep penetration and he fucked me, hard and fast, the position was perfect and the gushing started again, splashing our legs, soaking through his balls and I knew he would love the sensation of the warm water before the cool air chilled it adding to the horny sensations he would be experiencing already, the gushing by fucking blew his mind as he pulled me harder to him as he reached orgasm, pulled out his cock and came all over my tits and my face, I licked the cum from my tits as he knelt back and rested, a horny satisfied smile dancing across his lips, his eyes twinkling with sex.

'Nice to meet you Nichola.'

-Gushing Milf

backpack-ginsu728x90