Thursday, November 8, 2012

Locker Room After Hours



I wasn’t supposed to be in the locker room.  The baseball players were gone, and I was only supposed to lock the door on my way out.  I was doing my internship in sports medicine and I had to work late one night.  But I had never been inside a pro-sports locker room when it was empty.  And I was curious to see what it looked like.  Ten minutes later, I heard a locker slam.  I thought I better get out of there quick.  I hurried around the corner and walked right into Rob Ingram, first baseman.  He wore nothing but a towel.  His ripped, hard body was amazing.
            “What are you doing in here,” he asked with a broad grin. 
            “I was curious to see what it was like in here,” I grinned back.
            Rob slowly ran his eyes down my body; he paid special attention to my tiny waist and big tits.  “I think you’re breaking the rules being in here.  I might have to turn you over my knee,” Rob chuckled.
            My nipples got hard under my t-shirt.  Rob immediately noticed and made an appreciative sound.  “I think you need me to help you with that,” he murmured and rubbed his thumb over my hard nipple.  The look in his eyes said he wanted to fuck me.  I gave him an inviting smile. 
            “I got something you can help me with, too,” Rob said.
            I could see his huge cock pushing against the towel.  Hell yes, I wanted to help him with it.  I slowly smiled.  “There’s a lot of ways I can help you with that,” I told him.
            Rob stepped close and put my hand on the edge of the towel around his waist.  “Show me.”
            I tugged and let the towel drop to the floor.  Rob pushed my t-shirt up and popped my tits over my pink lace bra.  I was excited to get my hand on Rob’s perfect sized cock.  It filled my hand.  I stroked his hard cock with a slow, firm hand job.
            Rob ran his tongue over my tits and sucked hard so the nipples pulled and stretched long.
            “Your little kitty is next, and then you’re going to help me unload.”
            “Mhm” I agreed as Rob stripped off my clothes.  He set me on the bench and opened my pussy for his tongue.  Rob got me hot and wet.  I was ready for fucking and I wanted him fast.
I rode his face and he pumped my wet box with his fingers hitting my g-spot.
            “I’m going to have to thoroughly fuck you to drop my load,” Rob murmured against my pussy as he watched his fingers working my clit.  He lifted down onto his rod.  I wrapped my legs around his back and started to bounce.  Rob smacked my ass as I bounced and ground on his amazing tool.
            Rob slammed into me as he used the full length of his cock to drill me.  I couldn’t get enough of his thick cock. 
            “Ooew yeah, that’s it, oh, mmm yeah, drain my load,” Rob groaned.  “Wring out my rod.  Keeping riding, bounce harder, good girl, that’s it.”  Rob panted and slammed his rod in and out.  “I’m going to drop my load,” he grunted. 
            His thick jizz filled my little kitty and I got my come on just as his jizz shot deep in my pussy.
            Rob kissed me and set me on the floor.  “Nice work, doc,” he grinned.  He ran his eyes down my body and smiled.  “I’m in here every Wednesday after hours.”
            I picked up the towel and lightly snapped him with it.  “See you here, then,” I said and walked out of the locker room.