Monday, October 28, 2013

Soccer Mom

It was obvious that Luke wanted me. I wanted him too, and it didn’t matter that he was the coach of my son’s soccer team, or that his son played on the team as well. It also didn’t seem to matter that his wife came to almost every practice and sat next to me on the sidelines or that my husband sat opposite her eating sunflower seeds and drinking soda water.

When we all met that first night in April behind St. Mark’s high school, Luke was the first person I saw, the first person I really focused in on. “Can I have everyone’s attention, please?” he called. The group shrunk to a tight circle, all the parents and players gathering around the strikingly handsome man in the baggy, grey t-shirt and black Under Armour track pants. “I want to introduce myself. My name is Luke Reynolds and I’ll be taking over for Coach Hinds.” He slid his hands into his pockets and rocked casually back and forth on his heels, his shiny silver whistle resting in the dip of his chest. “Ummm, I’d first like to say congratulations to everyone who made the team this year. It was a tough selection process, but I think we’ve come up with a good group of boys.”

As he talked for another few minutes – outlining the program and detailing how games and practices would run – I couldn’t keep my eyes off his crotch, the material of his pants creasing in such a way that it highlighted the area. “OK. Now if all the players could head over to the truck to see Skip – our manager – he will hand out the uniforms. Once you have your stuff, meet me out on the field for a short practice. Also, parents, I’d like to get your updated contact information, so if you could you write down your name, phone number and email address on the sheet I’ll be passing around, that’d be great.” He stepped forward and handed the clipboard to me first.

“Thanks.” I was happy to get a glimpse of his face up close. With high cheekbones and a square jaw, he looked German or Russian or something else foreign, like the sexy bad guy in a James Bond movie.

“You’re Vaughan’s mother, right?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said, trying not to drool.

“I’ve heard a lot about him.” He rubbed thoughtfully at his chin.

“Well, he’s excited to be here.” It was true. We’d moved into town the previous fall and since then, Vaughan had been itching to get back into soccer, a game he’d been playing since the age of four.

“It’s gonna be a good year, I think.” Luke smiled – his lips turned up more at one side than the other. Then, like he was suddenly in a rush, he yelled, “OK, boys. Time to get started…” Clapping his hands poignantly, he jogged majestically out onto the field.

Following that first meeting, every Monday, Thursday and Saturday, I sat and watched my soccer god conduct business, and as time went on, my fantasies about him went from sensuous and sultry, to downright lewd. In my mind, we’d had sex in every imaginable position, Luke having explored and pleasured my body from tip to toe.

Undoubtedly, I never missed a practice or a game, and one particularly warm evening – as the boys were scrimmaging – I sat, dreaming of Luke on top of me, my body bent in a “V”, my feet up around his neck. Out of nowhere, someone pinched my thigh. It was Carl. “Ouch! What was that for?” He’d snapped me out of my reverie.

“I’ve been talking to you for the past thirty seconds. It’s like you are in a daze.”

“I was just thinking about a new project at work.” Oh, the lies one tells to spare their partner’s feelings.

“I was trying to remember the name of that place we had dinner at last week.” Carl had taken to chatting with Miriam, Luke’s wife – a pretty woman with short blonde hair, perfect teeth and a fit body. Admittedly, she was better company. “She and Luke are going out this weekend to celebrate their anniversary.”

“Congratulations.” I smiled politely. “Ummm, I think it was called ‘The Green Tomato’?”

“That’s it – The Green Tomato…” Carl turned back to Miriam, blocking me from the conversation. As his voice trailed off, I looked up to see Luke standing in the middle of the field, his hands on his hips. He was in the perfect position for me to kneel in front of him and pull down his pants, to take his penis into my mouth...

“That feels so good, Jasmine…” I imagined him saying, a definite rhythm to his movement as he jabbed at the back of my throat. No doubt, the man was athletic, and I knew that sex with him would be like a sporting event. If he even came close to being as attracted to me as I was to him, I figured it would probably be on the same level as winning the World Cup.

“Jasmine!”

“Huh?”

“Come on. It’s time to go.” Practice was over. “What’s gotten into you these days?” The boys were heading off the field.

“I’ve just got a lot on my mind.” It was the painful truth.

“Maybe you need to take some time off work. You do seem rather out of it.” With that suggestion, he began walking toward the parking lot.

Now, as surprising as this may sound, it wasn’t until the week before our big end-of-season tournament that anything even remotely interesting happened with Luke.

It was another warm evening like many others we’d had that summer and I was sitting alone near the edge of the soccer field – pretending to read a magazine – when I saw Luke heading in my direction. Neither Carl nor Miriam had come that night for whatever reason, and the team was having a water break. The other parents too were otherwise engaged, talking about the trip coming up, planning rides and securing car-pooling options. “Jasmine?” Luke’s hair was longer than usual and he had scruff on his face, though as sexy as he was, he appeared a little haggard, like he wasn’t getting much sleep.

“Hi, Luke.” My heart skipped a beat. We rarely talked directly, though there had been lots of knowing glances between us.

“Are you and Carl coming this weekend?” He got right to the point.

“I’ll be there but Carl has to work.”

“Oh, that’s good…” Luke paused, his ears turning a bright shade of pink. “I mean it’s good that at least one of you can come out to support the team.”

“So, do you think the boys are ready?” I asked, trying to sound casual. I really just wanted to listen to his dreamy voice.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” His little slip confirmed my suspicions – that he was as hot for me as I was for him.

“Luke…” Skip called from his truck. Staring at each other like lost puppies, neither one of us heard him. “Luke!” Skip called again.

“Hang on.” Luke finally snapped to attention, but before walking away, he added, “I am really looking forward to seeing you this weekend.” It was obvious – the man was at his wit’s end.

“I’ll be there.”

And as you might expect, I was there, though I wasn’t at all convinced that I should’ve been.

After sitting through three games of boys’ soccer in the eighty-five degree heat, we’d finally settled in at a local steakhouse for some much-needed food and drink. With the adults at one table and the boys scattered throughout the rest of the place, the meal was what you’d imagine – a lot of small talk on the part of the grown-ups, and loud voices and the occasional flying piece of bread on the part of the kids.

Once supper was over and it was time to head to the hotel – a Holiday Inn across the street – I started to panic. What was going to happen? Wouldanything happen? If given the opportunity, would I be able to go through with it? And what would it be like? What exactly would we do? Would Luke smell nice? Better yet, how would he taste? And what sounds would he make when he came? A million questions were running through my mind as I tried to clean up some of the mess left by the boys.

“I don’t envy the waitress…” It was Luke. After the bill had been paid, everyone else had disappeared.

“That’s what you get when you take twenty sixteen-year-olds out to dinner,” I shot back, trying to sound witty, my mouth as dry as the desert.

Leaning against a table, Luke looked good enough to eat, and I could’ve jumped his bones right there. “Well, I guess we’d better get going,” he smirked. Was it possible that the man could read my mind? “We’ve got another big day ahead of us tomorrow – two games in the morning, and then if we win, a semi-final and a final round.” Following him out, I wondered if all affairs began this way – so unexpectedly, so easily. “And the weather calls for even hotter temperatures.”

“Yeah, it has been rather sticky.” I pulled at my shirt to catch a breeze, stepping past him as he held the door. “At least the boys should sleep tonight after running around in the sun all day.”

“I hope.” As we made our way across the street, I thought Luke was going to reach over and grab my hand. Instead, his knuckles brushed mine and we even bumped shoulders a few times. When we got to the entrance of the building, we both just stood there. “Which reminds me, I have to tell Skip to get some more water,” he said.

“We’re going to need loads of that.” It was all I could think to say.

Lingering in silence, it wasn’t until two of the other dads came out that either of us moved. “Hey Luke. Wanna come to our room and watch the game? Jays are playing the Red Sox,” Jordon’s dad announced.

“No. I think I’ll call it a night. We are up at seven tomorrow, first game at nine. Gotta get my beauty sleep, you know. Besides, I’m sure I’ll be up more than once checking on the boys.”

“True. And we can’t have our coach lookin’ all ragged, now can we? Get some shut-eye then champ, and we’ll see you tomorrow.” The two men meandered off, leaving Luke and I alone yet again.

“I’m in room 163. Connor didn’t want to stay with me so I’m by myself,” Luke said, the statement sounding like a definite invitation.

I wasn’t sure how to respond. “Same here except they put me down in the other wing – room 106.Vaughan said it wouldn’t be cool if he slept in the same room as me either, even if there are two double beds. But that’s OK. I’m in the middle of a fairly steamy novel anyway. That should keep me occupied.”

At the mention of sex, Luke’s mouth dropped open. “Well, have a good night,” he mumbled. Then, like it was our first time meeting, he awkwardly held out his hand for a shake – at last, some physical contact.

Smiling, I acquiesced, allowing him to clasp my fingers in his. “You too,” I said, the jolt of electricity between us even more than I’d anticipated.

“Good night then.” Neither of us let go.

“Bye… I mean, sleep tight.” After a very awkward minute, I pulled away. “Well, that’s it. I guess I’m off to bed.” When Luke didn’t object, I figured it was probably for the best. So saying, we both went our separate ways. About an hour later however – just as I was drifting off to sleep – I heard a faint knock at the door. My heart in my throat, I slipped out from under the covers and went to answer it. Of course it was Luke, looking better than ever in grey track pants and a white undershirt. “Hey. What’s up?” It was the moment of truth.

“Uh, I just wanted to make sure you were all right.”

“I was almost asleep.”

“Sorry… it’s just that…”

“What?” A bead of sweat trickled down between my breasts.

“This is a bad idea.”

“What is a bad idea?”

“This…” he said, shoving me back into the room and kissing me hard on the mouth.

Bad idea or not, we fell onto the bed, groping like neither one of us had ever touched another human being before, Luke’s grip around my waist so tight that after about three minutes, I needed some air. “Stop… stop…” I gasped.

“What’s wrong?” Immediately, he jumped up, leaving me cold where his warm hands had been.

“Luke…” Overwhelmed, I could barely speak.

“Oh my god. You’re right, Jaz. I’m sorry. I knew this was a mistake.” He began pacing back and forth in front of the bed.

Lying frozen on the mattress, I thought about how much I wanted him to touch me, how much I wanted him to kiss me, to take me in his arms and fuck me senseless. “No, no, it’s OK. I’ve been wanting you to do that all summer.”

“Me too, but I don’t want to hurt anyone Jasmine – not my wife or my kids. If I don’t do this though, I’ll be wondering forever…”

Like Luke, I had no interest in hurting anyone, but being in that room so close to the man I’d been dreaming about for months, I felt like a kid in a candy store, and there was no way I was going to let him leave without first getting some kind of treat. “Just this once, Luke... please.”

“Jaz,” he growled, kneeling in front of me. “I need you.” Inhaling deeply, he pressed his face into my lap, clenching the edges of my nightgown. “You smell so good.” Then shoving at the fabric, he pushed my legs apart and began kissing and nibbling at the delicate flesh of my inner thighs.

As he approached my private folds, I could feel my body start to tremble. “Luke…”

“I want to see you like this – in the light,” he said, caressing over my bare mound. “I want to see all of you.” Purposefully, he slid two fingers deep into my vagina. “Oh my god Jaz, you are so wet.”

Happy to have at least a part of him inside of me, I spread my legs wider. “Luke…” I was going to cum and he hadn’t even done anything yet.

“That’s it, baby. Show me how much you like it when I touch you.” Skillfully prodding, he pushed his digits in and pulled them back out – in and out, in and out – twisting and turning them like he was conducting some kind of finger-fucking, musical masterpiece.

“That feels so good…” I purred, savoring every move, every second of the experience.

“Oh, Jaz…” He could read me well, and as I got closer to bursting, he added another finger and leaned forward for better leverage, penetrating me with just the right amount of force.

“Luke…” Unable to hold back, I braced for the impending eruption.

“Come on, Jaz. Show me.” And with that, I bore down, digging my heels into the mattress, devouring his hand, bucking and writhing and jerking until at last, I shattered. “Ohhhhhh, Luuuuke…” I cried, waves of euphoria surging, pounding, pulsing through my body.

When eventually the storm had passed, I lay exhausted, if not more than just a little elated.

Climbing on top of me – his hands roving up and down my sides – Luke whispered, “Jaz. I need to taste you.” Squeezing, licking, and biting at my neck and nipples, he then moved down to do the same to my belly, and further still to explore the furrows of my vulva.

Having Luke lick my pussy was amazing, but I needed more – I had to have more. “I want you inside,” I moaned, desperate to possess him fully. “I want your cock – now!” I’d waited long enough.

“If we do that, it’ll be over within seconds. Maybe you should just look at it first.” Leaping up, he wrestled off of his track pants and readied himself before me, revealing a pronounced tent in his boxers.

“What do we have here?” Slowly, I lowered the fabric, his uncut and mottled member pulsing, weeping, begging for some attention.

“Ummm…” I lightly licked the tip.

“I said look but don’t touch.” He sounded serious.

When I fondled his balls and gave them a little tug, he groaned so deeply that I was compelled to take him into my mouth whether he wanted me to or not. Funny enough, when I did, Luke didn’t even try to stop me. He simply held onto my head – clawing roughly through my hair and heaving himself at my face – jerking forward and back until it was palpably clear: he was about to explode.
Pausing momentarily to catch my breath, I then went back to work, sucking and grabbing and squeezing at his rod, a mixture of saliva and pre-cum shiny on my face. In truth, I could’ve sucked his cock for days, weeks, months for that matter. Around and around, up and down, side to side, in and out, back and forth, I sucked and slurped and swallowed until he couldn’t help but blast his cream past my tonsils to the very core of my being.

“Oh my god… Oh my god…” he cried, stuttering out every last drop. And after detonating what seemed like a full cup of liquid, he was finally calm. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that…”

“I liked it, Luke. I really liked it,” I sighed, swiping the excess unguent from around my lips.

“But I wanted to cum inside of you.”

“You did cum inside of me,” I giggled.

“You know what I mean.” He tucked a curl behind my ear and stroked gently down the side of my cheek.

“So we’ll have to wait a bit, won’t we? I’m sure there are other things we can think of doing to pass the time.” I plucked affectionately at his chest hairs.

“I’m sure we can.” His eyes sparkled. “Now get on your hands and knees. I want to see your ass.”

Before I knew it, I was on all fours and Luke was feasting and foraging – his tongue and fingers everywhere at once. It didn’t take long and miraculously, he was hard again. Then, without hesitation, he slid on a condom and plunged into my pouting, aching pussy, his cock so thick and so long that at first it was almost unbearable. As he progressed however, I reveled in the sensation of feeling so completely filled, and it only took about ten thrusts, and I was reeling from a second release, the contractions of which surged through me over and over and over again.

Behind me, Luke was ramming his way to another climax as well, slapping at my ass and pulling at my hair for all he was worth. “Jaaaasmiiiiiine…” he roared, his voice a rough entreaty, his nails biting into my flesh. As crazy as things got, I still tried to bank every detail, from the itch of the quilt on the bed, to the musty, flowery smell of the room, to the closeness of the air. Sadly, I knew it would probably never happen again.

When it was all over, we both lay in silence, the light on the wall flickering on and off, the mood between us a soulful communion. There were no words to describe what had just taken place. It was indeed a magical moment that I was sure neither one of us would ever forget.

The next day, our team won the tournament, Vaughan scoring the winning goal of the final game. Soccer season had definitely ended with a bang.

-A. Fox

backpack-ginsu728x90