Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wrestling With My Roommate

I had known Steve for about 7 years. For 4 of them, we had been roommates. Both he and I were pretty good with the ladies: bringing another bar chick home occasionally, it was a 20 something thing. You get a girl by spreading around some crap and bring her home for a 1-nighter; maybe a couple of times if she wasn't too annoying.

On one particular night, both of us are in the "I'm sick of the bar" mood... so we're playing a motorcycle racing game on the Play station. The competition between the two of us is immeasurable... like two wild dogs after the same bone. Especially when drinking... which tonight it was a liquor/mixed drink night (fast going down, and faster to the head). After an extremely close race, the issue of cheating came up.

A friendly shove turned into another and the next thing you know, Steve and I are wrestling on the living room floor. He gets me in a head lock, and is lying behind me. All of a sudden, I am aware that he has a chubby. I struggle trying to push it against myself, without being too suspicious. I kinda get aroused myself. I have always felt a "bi" ness, and this excited me.

I got inside one of his arms and pushed him over, while rolling on top of him. By now, he had a major stiffness in his shorts. I pinned him down and asked him to surrender. He bucked a few times trying to get me to loose my balance. I felt the hard shaft slam my butt and almost lost it. I let him throw me on the third time. He rolled me over and used his legs to pin my arms, so his crotch was practically in my face. I pretended to try and get free. I think he saw me staring at his crotch... that's when I felt his hand on my raging hard-on.

He grasped me through my khakis and said "what's this?" I was quivering and couldn't answer. Then he let go and undid his shorts button and zipper, "I bet I'm bigger." he said, and pulled out a nice sized (thick and long) pecker. "Come on... let's see" he said. I told him, he's got me beat. He returned with "Let's see, if I'm bigger you got to jerk me off... If you're bigger, I'll do you" I told him the alcohol had gotten to him. He grabbed the bottle and swigged it. Then handed it to me and asked me what did I had to loose. I said "ok, f%$*@ it!" and whipped my schlong out.

Well, he had me beat, so I sat him down on the couch and kneeled in front of him. I spit on my hand and started massaging his pole. Faster and faster I stroked as he sunk back into the couch, closing his eyes, and enjoying the triumph. He started thrusting into my hand. I leaned closer (because my hand and arm were getting tired) and was staring at his swollen almost purple head. I leaned to spit for more grease for the pole. All of a sudden, as I leaned forwards, he grasped the top of my head and pulled me almost down on top of his cock.

I felt him cum and the hot liquid splashed onto my cheek. I felt it in my hair and on my ear. His hands tried positioning my face so that he could get his pecker into my mouth, but it only brushed my lips, before falling against my wet cheek. Before he could see me, I licked my lips and tasted the drops of cum that had gotten there. (I wanted to suck him dry.) I got up and cleaned up in the bathroom. I wiped his load (as much as I could salvage) off of my face with my fingers and was sucking it off. That's when I looked in the mirror and saw Steve standing there with the bottle of Jack.

I was at a loss for words and my heart was racing because he had caught me partaking in his cum. He hit the bottle and then said "do you like how I taste?" I felt embarrassed and ignored him; finishing wiping up. I went up to him and took the bottle of Jack. I took a long couple of swallows and handed him the bottle back saying one word... "no"!

I went to my room, closed the door, and got into bed. I don't know exactly how much time went by, but the door opened and Steve walked in, got on my bed and sat on my chest. He was naked (I figured this out because I felt a set of hairy nads on my chest) and had his cock in his hand. He looked at me and said, "I want a blowjob... and I know you want to help me out." I tried to deny, and called him a drunk homo. He pushed his cock across my face, and I felt it brush my open mouth. "It's too late to deny it," he said.

I stopped, looked at him, and then at his cock. He was right. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes. I lay there with my heart beating about 1000 times a second. Then I felt it. He pushed his salty head into my mouth. I felt the wrinkles of the shaft on my tongue. Then I closed my lips around it. I used my tongue, lips, and suction to bring him to life again. I pushed him off of me and made him lay on my bed. I tried as hard as I could to stroke him with my mouth, without letting my teeth get involved. I felt his dick against the back of my throat over and over and thought I would gag. But I loved it!!!

I wanted to swallow him whole, and tried to lick his balls every time I took him as far as I could. What seemed too short of time for me came to an end; as I felt a swelling and a glob of hot fluid splashed onto my tongue. I tried to get it out of my mouth, but he thrust into me, and the next gob hit the back of my throat. "Oh well" I thought, and took him as far as I could.

I sucked and bobbed up and down as he grasped my head with both hands and went rigid. I sucked and swallowed every drop of his cum. He went limp, and pulled his dying weenie away from me. I got up to clean up again. When I returned, he was gone. I peeked into his room, and he was in bed, under the covers. I went back to my room, picked up the bottle, and took a swig. I went into the living room with it and jerked myself off. The next morning, Steve acted like nothing happened. That was nine years ago. He's married now, and we get together occasionally. Even though to this day, it's never been spoken of; I kinda smile when I do see him, and I think he knows why.

-Submitted Anonymously