Thursday, February 7, 2013

FWB

It all started when we were talking on line. As we got to know each other we started to fall for each other. You see we are both married but not to each other. We were both in a loveless relationship with our spouses. Then one day we decided to meet so we met halfway.

We first meet at a gas station so we can go to a hotel as soon as we got there we started to kiss she with her hand down my pants and me down hers she was so wet I could have easily put my whole hand in her but i just settled for 2 fingers. As we were going at it two cops pulled next to us and went in the gas station. So we decided to go and get us a room.

As soon as we got in the room we started to kiss and undress each other as we were both naked she pushed me on the bed and started to suck my cock. She had more in her mouth than my wife ever did so after about ten minutes and about ready to explode she wanted me to eat her shaved pussy. I ate her out for a good fifteen minutes as I was eating her out she realized that we didn't close the curtains and there was a couple standing there watching us.

So she made me close the curtains and then she laid me on the bed and started to suck my cock again after a couple of minutes of that she put her shaved pussy on my face and was begging for me to eat her out as she sucked my cock. After awhile of doing that I started to rim her and she loved that so much she decided that she was gonna pay me back in kind by tring to take it all down her throat she almost had it too.

After what seemed like forever she turned around and put my cock in her at first it wouldn't go in so we went slow. I think she was just wanting to put it right on the opening to tease me. She started to kiss me again I think she liked the taste of her pussy on me because my face was so wet she was licking it all up.

After about two minutes of teasing me of moving her pussy over my cock she started to slowly fuck my cock. We fucked with her on top for about a half hour until we rolled over and I was on top. After a few minutes of that I shot my first load all over her beautiful tits. We took a couple of minutes break and got a drink and then after that she started sucking my cock again after it got hard again we started to fuck doggie style. After about ten minutes of doing that she got some lube out and asked me to put some on her asshole.

So I did after fucking her doggie-style for a few more minutes and fingering her asshole at the same time she took my cock in her hand and inserted it in her ass. We did that for a time before she wanted to get on me and have her ass fucked some more. After awhile I shot my load in her ass.

After another small break and some cleanup we started to 69 again this time she was on the bottom and we fucked for about an hour then she asked me to shoot my load in her mouth that right there about me cumm but I did as I was asked and I did cumm in her mouth and she showed it to me then she swallowed it. She told me she never done that before and she wanted to do it again. So after another small break we did it again. At this point I didnt know I could get hard this many times but I was sill ready to go.

It was starting to get late so we decided to do it one more time and so I started to kiss her and then she went down on me again and before she was down there its was rock hard again and we 69ed again and then went to doggie-style and almost towards the end I was pumping about ten times in her pussy and about ten in her ass the last place I shot my load was in her pussy. She liked that but was afraid her husband might want to eat her out before she had a chance to get it out. You see it was our first time with someone other than out spouses.

-Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90