Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Trick or Treat

It was Halloween and I wanted to give my boyfriend Mac a treat because he’d been working so hard lately.  I rummaged in my special closet and eyed my sexy outfit options.  Little Red Riding Hood was last year’s costume and Mac, of course, went as the Big Bad Wolf, so Red was out of the running to turn him on.  He’d already had his way with Ms. Hood.  I flipped through the rack – School Girl, Bavarian Beer Wench, sexy stewardess --- hmmm --- belly dancer.  That sounded fun, plus I actually knew how to belly dance.  Mac hadn’t had a private belly dance in awhile.  Now I needed the right wig and eyed the shelf with my wigs.  Long black hair seemed so clichéd and then it hit me when I spotted one of my blond wigs in the far corner of the long shelf.  I junked the belly dancer idea and excited by my new idea to give Mac a treat, I pulled down the blond wig and hung the belly dancer outfit back.  I rummaged down the back of the clothing rack and found what I was looking for – an exact copy of I Dream of Jeannie’s pink harem outfit.  I slipped into Jeannie’s harem outfit and then applied my make-up exactly like her, taking care to get the black liquid liner perfect. 

            I heard Mac’s car pull into the long driveway and I quickly made him a dry martini.  I waited at the door for him, martini in hand.  His key turned in the lock and he stepped into the house.
            “Welcome home master,” I smiled and held up the martini glass.  Mac paused ever so slightly and then kicked the door shut with his foot.  He tossed his briefcase into the corner, took the martini from my hand and slugged it down in one shot.  Mac dropped the martini glass into the fern by the door, lifted me in his arms, and headed for the bedroom.  He didn’t say a word.
            “Did the martini please you, master?”
            Mac glanced down at me and he had that totally serious look on his face that he gets when his mind has a single focus.  “Yes, and you’re going to please me even more,” he said.
            “I am?  How master?” I brightly asked, keeping with the innocent Jeannie theme.
            Mac didn’t answer, and kicked the bedroom door shut with his foot.  He set me down and quickly took off his suit jacket and weapon holster.  Mac’s a detective.  Then he unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock.
            “Bend over and suck my cock,” he said as he held the base of his cock and pushed the meat forward. 
            I bent over and Mac picked me up turned me sideways so he could slip his hand down the pink harem pants.  I flicked my tongue over his head.
            “I said suck,” Mac instructed as he cupped my ass cheek and massaged his hand over the firm swell. 
            “Will that please you, master?” I innocently breathed.
            Mac thrust his meat against my cheek and lightly tapped his cock against the side of my mouth.  “Open your sweet little mouth and take my cock,” he said.  He cupped his balls and pushed them up.  “Take my cock deep and bury your face against my balls,” Mac said.
            I slipped my mouth on his cock and deep throated him, clenching my throat muscles to work his meat even tighter.  I buried my face against his balls as he moaned his pleasure. 
            “Good girl, Jeannie,” he murmured.  “Keep going, keep pleasing your master.  Faster,” he ordered. 
            I worked his cock faster and he rubbed my pussy until it was primed and wet.  Mac groaned and growled his pleasure as I sucked his cock and he drove his fingers inside my pussy. 
            “You’re so hot and wet,” Mac said as he thrust his fingers in time with my mouth slipping up and down his cock.  “You’re pleasing your, master,” he murmured.  He pulled me off his cock and onto my back on the bed.  Mac tipped his head at my pussy with a directive in his eyes and I knew what he wanted me to do for him.  I rubbed my pussy through the pink harem pants for him to watch as he stripped.  Naked he came between my legs on his knees.  He bent my knees against my tits and lustily eyed how wet he’d made me as the wet heat clung to the sheer pink harem pants.  In one sudden move, Mac ripped the harem pants apart to expose my eager, hot wet pussy to his desire.  He growled with pleasure and watched his cock sliding inside my joybox as he slowly pushed his cock inside me.
            I arched to get more of his delicious cock, but he stopped and looked down at me.  “You’re going to learn how to please your master, Jeannie.”  I made a little noise of aching desire and he gave me a half-smile as he thrust hard and deep.  I gasped with pleasure and I cupped my tits to work the nipples through the sheer pink fabric.  That set Mac off and he pumped his cock full shaft in and out, then he dropped down on top of me and I knew exactly what he wanted to finish his ride. I rocked my hips back and locked his cock deep as I rode his cock with my pussy fully flush against his belly.  I felt his blow building at the base of his thick cock and his deep grunted, “come with me” sent me into a hard, intense orgasm as we came at the same time.  Mac collapsed and then rolled off me and collected me to lay on his chest.
            “Did I please you, master?” I murmured and lightly licked his nipple. 
            “Almost.  Be a good genie and make me dinner in a bit,” Mac chuckled. 
            I bit his nipple and he smacked my ass.  “Lara -- mind your manners,” he playfully scolded.  “Now I need a quick nap.”
            “Yes, master,” I answered and kissed his shoulder.