Monday, October 29, 2012

Rainy Day Activities



My boyfriend Max had his annual company picnic for his sex toy manufacturing business and it got rained out.  Poor Max was disappointed. He had high hopes for finally taking home the trophy for the egg in a spoon race.  We were cooped up in the house and Max was like a caged animal. 
“There’s nothing you can do about the rain.  Find something to do,” I impatiently suggested.  I should have kept my big mouth shut.  Max slowly turned from pacing in front of the patio doors.  I knew that look.  Max just thought of something to do – me.  I had a book I had wanted to read and I’d already given Max a courtesy morning fuck. 
“No,” I told him and quickly opened my book.  Max is a great guy but he can be single minded.  After ten years together, I still forget that telling Max no when he wants pleasure is like spitting in the wind.  I could feel Max’s dark eyes on me, and I could even feel his smile.  I gave up and lowered my book.  I smiled back.
“What are we going to do?”
Max gave me his most charming smile.  “There is this new product,” he started.
“Oh dear God,” I groaned. 
“Wait for it, Bree,” he instructed.  “It’s a vibrating cock ring.”
“What’s new about that?” I asked.  “Cock rings are a dime a dozen.”
“Really, Bree?  Can you let me finish?” he asked.  I nodded and set aside my book.  “It’s semi-rigid latex filled with water and silicone.  You chill it and it heightens pleasure and makes you last longer, goes around your balls, too.”
“Well, put it in the refrigerator and we can try it in a few hours,” I said and reached for my book.
“Three steps ahead of you.  I put it in this morning to try out after the picnic; forgot about it until just now,” he added. 
We put the cock ring around his cock and turned on the vibrate option.  Max thrust his cock forward for me to give it the attention it deserved.  His thick cock was a handful and I loved working it.  Seeing the cock ring ring his cock got me hot and my wet kitty was ready to take Max’s cock.  Max cupped both his balls in the palm of his hand and worked them in a slow circle.
“Bree, rake your fingernails behind my balls,” he asked.
I lightly raked my nails over the sensitive skin. 
“Nice work, baby,” Max encouraged.  “Now harder,” he said.  “Rub your kitty for me,” Max told me.
I smiled and made sure Max could see my red fingernails massaging my pussy. The vibrating cock ring had him as hard as Chinese arithmetic. 
Max was ready to go, and he put me against the wall, as if he was a cop going to frisk me.  He ran his hands down my waist and up again to play with my tits.  Max ran his hands over the swell of my ass cheeks and then parted them for his cock.  His cock nailed home into my pussy and he drove his shaft in and out – giving me the full length in each thrust; the cool latex of the cock ring nudged against my pussy with each thrust.  I knew he was watching this cock with the cock ring drive in and out of my wet box.  It made me wetter.
“I want to watch, too,” I said and twisted to watch over my shoulder. Max gathered my long hair in his fist so I could see better.
“Watch me fuck your little kitty,” he grunted as he thrust harder and faster.  Max got lower so he could really drive his cock up into me.  I braced with my arms against the wall for a good fucking.  My big tits bounced and slapped as Max drove his cock like a jackhammer. 
“Pound my pussy, Max,” I begged him.  Max slammed even harder and I got rewarded with a rolling, intense orgasm.  I shouted Max’s name with primal satisfaction.
Max held my hips in a tight grip so I couldn’t slam back against him.  He slammed my pussy up and down on his cock and thrust his rod to the hilt.  Max exploded his cum and filled me with his cream.  We panted and breathed hard against the wall. 
“I don’t think that made you last longer,” I said and turned around to wrap my arms around his neck.
“It actually did.  I was ready to blow when you were raking my balls with your nails.”  Max kissed me.  “Mission accomplished.  How do you feel about testing out some strawberry flavored lube?”
I sighed and kissed the corner of his mouth.