Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Roadside Rescue



Leaving a New Year’s Eve work party, my Jaguar broke down on a remote road out of town where oak trees sprawled on either side of the road and it was getting dark.  There wasn’t a streetlamp in sight.  Worse, I was in stilettos, a little black dress, and thigh high black stockings with a garter.  Hardly the right outfit to trek the five miles back to town.  Just as I was about to call roadside service, a sleek Mercedes pulled up behind me.  Nervous, I locked my door but I immediately recognized Alec, the charming, blond Russian businessman built like a football player that I had met the night before at a bar – and I had refused to give him my phone number.  Not because I didn’t like him, but because I was too busy with work to even think about dating let alone a relationship. 
I got out of my car and Alec walked towards me as he spoke in Russian on his cell phone.  He smiled at me as he hung up; a great smile that lit up his sea-green eyes.
“I called a friend who owns a tow truck company; he will come get your car,” Alec said.  “Come, get in my car.  I will take you home.”
Driven home by a man I hardly know isn’t my thing, but I decided to throw my cautious nature to the wind and roll with it for once.  Alec opened the car door for me and when he slid into the driver’s seat, he put his hand on my knee.
“Let’s go for a drive, talk for awhile and then home,” he smiled.
I leaned toward him and rested my elbow on the console.  Alec’s cologne was just right and his crisp white shirt showed smooth tanned skin at the neck.  He was damn yummy.  Alec slid his hand a little higher taking my dress hem with him.
“Coincidence or fate?” he asked and slid his hand even higher.  Instinctively I leaned farther over the console. 
“Both,” I answered.  There was some serious lust swirling between us and Alec took his hand from my leg.  He unbuttoned his shirt and my normal reaction was to be offended at his aggressiveness but it was a new year and it was time for me to ditch my analytical ways with men and just go with it for once.  Taking in Alec’s toned chest and neatly trimmed chest hair, I decided fuck it – I liked him and he made my motor purr.  Then he unzipped his jeans and lowered them down to his legs.  Dude knew how to undress quickly in a car and I laughed. 
“What?” he asked and looked alarmed.
I shrugged with an appreciative smile at his exposed body.  Fit but not overly fit, Alec was a nice balance of muscle and reality.  “You take your clothes off like an expert,” I said through a smile. 
Alec laughed and made a throaty sound of desire in the back of his throat.  “You inspire me.  Come closer to me,” he said under his breath.
I did and trailed my hand over his chest and down his belly.  In the dim light of the dashboard, I could just see the outline of his hard cock under the fabric of his shirt.  Like opening a gift, I slowly pulled back the fabric.  His thick, big cock lay flat against his belly.  I trailed my fingers down and with the backs of my fingers, I stroked up the smooth, hard flesh of his cock. 
Alec slid his hand along the inside of my thigh and pushed my legs open.  It was aggressive but hot.
“Slide your dress up, show me your pussy,” he whispered.
I leaned into the seat of the car and slowly pulled my hem up over my thighs.  The soft drape of the fabric slipped over the silky stockings.  I drew the hem just to the top of the lace and garter.  I looked over at Alec with smoldering lust.  He made a low sound of desire and torment.  Then he reached over and slid my dress to my hips.  I slid my black silk thong aside and opened myself for him to see as I touched myself.
Alec took my hand and sucked my fingers.  He spoke in Russian and it made me writhe closer to him.  Alec cupped his hand and slid his fingers inside me; he stroked me with his fingers as his palm pressed down on my love mound over my bone.  Then he held his fingers to my mouth for me to lick and suck. 
“Put your mouth on me, for a little bit,” he said. 
I leaned over and trailed the tip of my tongue over the smooth skin of his lower belly; the spicy clean taste brought a purr from the back of my throat.  Alec moaned and wrapped his arm around and under me.  It lifted me from the seat but Alec cupped my ass and moved me so he could slide his fingers back inside me.  He stroked slow and even and I purred as I licked the head of his cock before deep throating him.
Alec gasped.  “I like that, that feels good,” he said, his accent thicker.  “Stay deep, keep going baby,” he said and then pulled out of me and I heard him tasting me on his fingers before sliding them back inside me.  He stroked harder and deeper.
I deep throated Alec, taking his balls in my palm and palming them with the rhythm of my mouth sliding up and down his hard cock. 
            “Come here,” Alec growled and locked his fingers in my hair.  He pulled me up and passionately kissed me.  Through the fog of my lust, I saw the stop sign and used the moment to get on my knees and dip over the console.  I took Alec’s cock deeper down my throat and worked my throat up and down in short strokes so his head got the most attention.  Alec moaned my name and ran his hand over the curve of my ass.  The car moving again, I wiggled down to my seat keeping Alec’s cock in my mouth.  I ran the tip of my tongue up and down his shaft and over his balls. 
            “Keep going, don’t stop,” Alec instructed in a heavy whisper. 
            I pressed the flat of my tongue against the hot spot on his cock where the head meets the shaft.  With hard, quick licks, I fluttered my tongue there until I tasted the sweet salty juices before he was about to cum. 
            “Yes, that’s it, keep going, don’t stop, baby, I’m going to cum.  Where do you want it?” he softly asked.
            I answered him by taking his cock as deep as I could.  Alec worked his shaft with one hand while I worked his balls and worked him deep in my throat.  His hot cum squirted down my throat and I moaned with the satisfaction and pleasure of tasting him as Alec groaned his own pleasure in Russian.  Alec pulled to the side of the road and pulled me up to his mouth.  He pushed the hair from face and cupped my face in his hands.  Alec stared into my eyes and then he kissed me with such intensity, my lips bruised under his.  We stared into each other’s eyes and breathed hard.  I felt like attacking him for more.  But Alec smacked my ass.  He winked.
            “Sit down and behave yourself.  Change of plans.  I am taking you to my house.  I’ll have a service send over everything you will need for the weekend.  I will take care of your car, too.  And you,” he gently added.  “I’m not interested in being a hook-up.”  He flashed me a self-satisfied smile.  “And you can give me your phone number now.”
            I leaned over the console and we entwined arms.  He kissed the back of my hand. 
            “So what’s your favorite position?”  Alec asked.
            “All of them,” I smiled and kissed the back of his hand.
            Alec laughed.  “We’re a perfect match,” he said and slid his hand up my thigh.