Saturday, October 13, 2012

Country Club Cutie

I took a summer job right after college at an exclusive country club as a bartender in the club lounge.  It was a quiet club and the patrons gave good tips, but one guy gave great tips.  Every Thursday at 11am he played a round of golf and then kicked back with his golfing buddies in the lounge.  He openly flirted with me and I flirted back and not just for the tips.  Ryan was average looking but he had that rare charisma that drew you in and he was funny, too.  It didn’t take long for me to look forward to seeing Ryan on Thursdays.  But this Thursday it rained hard and the club lounge was empty except for me.  Then in walked Ryan with his lopsided grin.  He was by himself and he sat down at the bar.

            “Hey, cutie,” he smiled.  “Just a club soda, please,” Ryan said and set a twenty-dollar bill on the bar.  “No change needed,” he winked.
            I laughed and smiled back.  “Thank you, you’re very generous.”
            “Yep,” he agreed. 
            “I am surprised to see you here with the rain,” I said.
            “I didn’t like the idea of not seeing you,” Ryan softly told me. 
            His confession stopped me as I stretched to put up a bottle of gin on a high bar shelf. 
            “Here, let me help,” Ryan offered and he came around behind the bar.  I expected him to put the gin on the high shelf, but he grasped my waist and lifted me to do it.  I liked his strong hands on my waist and heat spread across my hips and deep in my pussy.  A surge of desire made me wet and my hands faintly trembled.  As Ryan lifted me to the shelf, he tucked me against his body and tightened his hold.  As soon as I set the gin on the shelf, Ryan turned me around in his arms.  My tits were practically in his face and I leaned back. 
            “What else do you need help with?” Ryan grinned. 
            I couldn’t help it, and brushed his brown hair off his forehead.  “I have to restock the storage closet,” I said.
            His grin deepened.  “Let’s go,” he said and headed out from behind the bar.
            “Put me down and I will show you where it is,” I told him.
            “Point the way; I’ll carry you,” Ryan laughed.
            He carried me into the storage closet and set me down.  The closet was huge and box after box needed to be opened and the items shelved.  Ryan smiled down at me.  He trailed his finger over the soft skin along my collarbone and then down along the top swell of my breast.
            “I can’t sleep at night,” he murmured.  “All I think about is fucking you.”
            I bit my bottom lip at the erotic thought and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt.  He took that green light and almost ripped the buttons off my shirt.  Ryan got my tits in his hands and pushed them up into two tanned swelling mounds.  He rubbed his thumbs over the sheer black lace covering my nipples.  Then he slipped one hand up my skirt to tug my black lace panties into my pussy against my clit and he slowly tugged the fabric back and forth over my swollen clit.
            I moaned into his mouth as we kissed and he pushed his fingers inside my slick, tight box.  He found my hot spot and played his fingers over it as I bit his shoulder from the pleasure. 
            “I’ve been wanting to get you wet for so long, I’m hard as a rock for you.”
            I slipped my hand to his cock and wrapped my hand over his rod through his pants.  He was rock solid and I wanted to feel his cock in my hand.  Ryan backed me against the wall and l was so eager to get at his cock, I pushed his hands away as he went to unbuckle his belt.  I made quick work of it and got at what I wanted – his throbbing rod. 
            “Let me see you tongue my cock,” Ryan said into my hair.  His warm breath sent shivers of anticipation down my spine.  I bent down and teased the sensitive skin on his lower belly with my flicking and licking tongue.  I lightly bit his skin and he sucked his breath back at the pleasure. 
            “Stop teasing me,” he growled, his voice amused and husky.  He gathered my long hair up and pulled it away from my face so he could see me work my mouth and tongue over his rod. 
            “Longer strokes, that’s it, use the flat of your tongue on my shaft, up and down, nice and slow, mmm, you’re doing a great job, baby, now use the tip of your tongue, mmm, that’s right, right there on the head of my cock.  Oh, you’re good, baby, I knew I’d like being in your mouth.”
            I moaned with excitement as I licked and slurped his rod.  My pussy was so wet I could smell the sweetness and Ryan breathed in my scent with a sound of desire rumbling in his chest.
            “I have something for you, too,” he said and pushed his fingers back inside me.  “You’re so fucking wet,” Ryan murmured pleased and excited as he pushed his two fingers so deep in my pussy his knuckles got my ass going as he worked double duty. 
            “I need to be inside you,” he whispered.  “Come here, baby, get on me,” Ryan said and lifted me by the ass.  He lowered me so slowly onto his rod he had me begging him to get inside me.  Then with a grunt of triumph, he brought my pussy all the way down on his cock and held me still on his rod as he breathed hard.  I tried to ride him but he held me firm so I couldn’t move.
            “You bastard,” I teased and lightly bit the side of his neck.  He chuckled and then fucked me with deep, steady thrusts.  Ryan held my ass and brought my pussy up and down on his rod as he pumped me.  I was so ready to come and I bounced on his rod.
            “Oh, yeah, show me what you want now,” Ryan encouraged. 
            “I’m going to come,” I panted against neck.
            “Yeah, you are, baby,” Ryan growled.  “Only on my cock,” he said and smacked my ass cheek just hard enough to sting.  I came so hard I really bit into his shoulder and he grunted with primal lust as he blew his load.
            After he caught his breath, he smiled down at me as he held me with my legs wrapped around his back.  “Damn you bit me hard.”
            “Sorry, I got carried away,” I gave a nurse like pat to his shoulder.
            “You can apologize to me properly over dinner tonight,” Ryan said.
            I made a soft, lusty sound in the back of my throat.  “I might bite again.”
            Ryan chuckled.  “I damn well hope so.”