Monday, November 12, 2012

The Bathtub

Hey, baby. I am waiting for you, naked and wet, aroused by the thought of your voice, your scent, your touch.

I fill the bathtub with hot scented water and bubble bath. I lean way over to touch the water, let my fingers feel the heat. When I lean over like this, my ass just barely opens up and my pink pussy peeks out. I imagine you pressing up against me, taking hold of my hips and pulling my ass toward you while your hard cock slides in my hot, wet pussy. As I step into the bath and immerse my body in the water, I keep this feeling alive in my mind and in the throbbing between my legs.

I take my lavender scented body wash and lather up my stomach, my neck, my breasts…wanting to give you pleasure in my scented skin when you lick my flesh. Then I lie back in the tub, and let my hand slide down my body to my pussy. I think only of you as I touch myself. I slip my finger inside and find the g-spot. I feel myself arching back as climax comes closer and I touch my clit in rapid circles as I approach orgasm. I raise my hips and moan as I feel the throbbing, pulsing, electric pleasure of orgasm spread from my clit up into my stomach and down my legs. Then, I wash the cum from my pussy so that I will be perfect for you and climb out.

I hear your key in the door and walk to the bed. I lie down there on my back with my legs slightly spread apart and my hands pressed against the headboard behind me. You walk in and stand at the foot of the bed and look at me. Know me. Know my body. Know my desire. You lean towards me and kiss my pussy, just once, softly…then stand back and take off your clothes, never taking your eyes off me. I am so aroused by your penetrating gaze, so hot and wet. I see your beautiful hard cock as you stand at the foot of the bed and I slide down and sit up. I hold your cock in one hand as I stroke the flesh from your ass to your balls, then take your balls in my hand as I lean down to lick them, suck them softly. I move up the shaft of your cock in slow wet long licks then flick the tip of my tongue on the head, working softly in, French kissing your cock for a while before I wrap my lips around it and slide my mouth down over it, just sucking the head at first then taking you in, all of you, every inch of you. I suck like a baby as my mouth moves down and back up, over and over until you grab my hair. I look up at you, wanting you, wanting you to fuck my mouth. You start slow then harder and faster until you have to hold me head hard to slam your stomach against my face and ram your cock down my throat. My pussy is throbbing.

I slip my hand between my legs and touch myself as you fuck my mouth hard and fast. I am so close. You are so close. I shake slightly as orgasm spreads through me, feeling your hot cum pulse into my mouth, tasting it. Then I look up at you and open my mouth so you can see your cum, your seed, in my mouth before I swallow, content and full of you. You fill me up. You are my food. I need you to live.

-Submitted by Anonymous