Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Co-Ed Vacation!



On a whim, I accepted an invite from my college roommate to visit her family’s ranch.  I was looking forward to seeing her, but her brother Kevin picked me up at the small airport.  His truck was loaded with a cooler, quilt, and hay bales in the back.  And his black lab took the passenger window.  I had to plaster against Kevin’s side to fit in the small cab.  The cab smelled liked dog shampoo, hay, and leather.   My breast pressed into his bicep and as the truck bounced down the road.  Kevin got a full nipple rub on his arm.  Great, I thought. 
Kevin smiled and flashed perfect teeth.  He nodded toward his dog and said, “She had a bath for your arrival.  You’re stuck with me for a few days because my sister had to fly to Colorado this morning for a business meeting,” he said added.
My vacation just tanked, but I politely smiled.  Kevin had hung out with his sister and me over the years so I knew him, but I told myself I didn’t like him.  Kevin was A-list movie star hot with dark blue eyes, black hair, and a chiseled face and a chiseled body that he made a point of showing off when he stayed at our apartment. 
Once on the ranch, Kevin pulled to a stop by a pond ringed with cattails and mallard ducks paddling over the rippled water. He got out of the truck and the lab scrambled off.  Kevin set up the picnic.
He patted the spot beside him and said, “Come on, I won’t pounce on you.  However, I’m a little worried you might pounce on me,” he laughed.
 “I don’t find you irresistible,” I said as I sat down, but secretly I did.
            Kevin winked.  The big, arrogant bastard.  I decided to mess with him.  I arched my back to make my big tits more prominent and I twisted my blonde hair into a bun. 
            “It’s warm out,” I said.  I took an ice cube from the cooler and slowly ran it down the column of my neck.  I dipped the melting ice to my cleavage, letting it trickle down to the swell of my tits above the white cotton shirt. Kevin brushed stray hair from my cheek, then trailed his fingers down the column of my neck and along my collarbone.
“I’ve wanted you to myself for a long time,” he said.  Kevin set a gentle, feather light kiss on my lips, but his kiss grew harder.  Kevin slid his hand along the dip of my waist, over the curve of my hip.  He cupped my tits and and he held pressure on my hard nipple between his thumb and finger.  Then he took my taut nipple through the fabric between his teeth.  His touch made me shake with desire.  My skin burned.  I couldn’t kiss him deep enough to fill my passion.  He cock was hard and thick. 
Kevin pressed his cock into my thigh as he freed my hair.  Kevin slid his hand under my skirt and trailed his hand up my thigh.  He stroked my wet pussy with firm control as his thumb worked my clit. 
Kevin murmured against my mouth.  “Sweetheart, you make me so hard,” he whispered between kisses as he unbuckled his belt.  Kevin guided my hand around his cock and he showed me the rhythm he liked.  I couldn’t fully wrap my hand around his massive, thick cock..  I stroked his big shaft and Kevin thrust against my stroking hand. 
Kevin unbutton my cotton shirt, took off my skirt and stripped himself down.  He kissed and nipped the soft skin of my belly as he went down my torso.  He lifted my legs over his shoulders and traced his tongue over the sensitive skin inside my thigh.  With his fingers sliding deep and slow inside me, he buried my clit in his mouth.  The soft moans and wet sounds from Kevin enjoying my taste rocked me with desire and I wanted to feel his cock inside me.  I locked my fingers in his hair and begged him to bury his cock deep inside me but he teased me more, and more with his tongue and fingers.  Just as I was about to cum, he eased back his attention and I groaned with the agony. 
Kevin lightly spanked my wet kitty and said, “You made me wait so long, it’s your punishment, baby.”  With a heart-melting smile, he mounted over me and deeply kissed me.  The taste of my passion on his mouth made me so hot, I grasped his ass and demanded he enter me. 
Kevin murmured in my ear.  “I’ll give you what you want, and then you’re going to give me what I want.  Promise?”
“Yes,” I panted as I pulled his big thick cock deep inside me.  Kevin cupped my ass, drove deep, and stayed deep as he gave me what I begged for until I came in a long, sense-numbing swell of bliss. 
“It’s your turn to pay up, sweetheart,” Kevin smiled down at me.
“Mmm and blowjob?” I smiled.
 “You’re going to do something for me that I've fantasized about since the first day I saw you.  I want you to kneel between my legs.”
I did.
“Good girl,” Kevin said.  “Put my cock between your tits.  Now work it, bend down and get my cock in your mouth while you work your tits on my rod,” he said. Kevin groaned and jerked with satisfaction.  “Keep working it, do you taste that?” he asked. 
“Mmmhm,” I nodded at the salty sweet pre-cum.  Kevin’s thrusting intensified. His cum shot in hot, sweet squirts into my mouth.  I swallowed all of his cum as he gave a throaty noise of approval.  “I have a plan for your cute little ass, too,” he said. 
I smiled.  I Guess my vacation wasn’t tanked after all, I thought as I cupped his balls.