Thursday, November 1, 2012

Golf Lesson


I won private golf lessons at an exclusive country club in a college raffle.  I showed up for my lesson and was happily surprised a hot guy my age was teaching me.  Don had a great body and a great smile.  We got in the golf cart and hit the links.  The golf course was empty.  Don openly flirted with me and I flirted back.  At the first hole, Don put his strong hands on my waist and heat spread across my hips and deep in my pussy.  A surge of desire made me wet and my hands trembled.  I blew the shot.
            “I’m sorry, I blew that,” I said and smiled at Don.
            He smiled back.  “I got something you can blow,” he said.
            I laughed.  “There’s the caddy shack right there,” I joked.  But a hot look flashed between us and we both hurried inside the little building.  My tits were practically straining out of my shirt.  I wanted my tits worked over.   
            Don got my tits in his hands and pushed them up into his mouth.  Then he slipped one hand up my skirt to pull my panties into my pussy against my clit.  He wiggled it back and forth over my swollen clit.
            Then he pushed his fingers inside my slick, tight box.  He found my hot spot and played his fingers over it.
            “You’re so wet.  I’m hard as a rock for you.”
            I slipped my hand to his cock and wrapped my hand over his rod through his pants.  He was rock solid and I wanted to feel his cock in my hand.  Don backed me against the wall and l was so eager to get at his cock, I pushed his hands away as he went to unbuckle his belt.  I made quick work of it and got at what I wanted – his throbbing rod. 
            “Suck my cock,” Don said.  I wrapped my mouth over his cock.  He gathered my long hair up and pulled it up so he could see me work my mouth and tongue over his rod. 
            “Longer strokes, that’s it, use the flat of your tongue on my tool, up and down, nice and slow, mmm, you’re doing a great job,” Don said.
I moaned with excitement as I licked and slurped his rod.  My pussy was so wet I was wild with excitement.
            “I have something more for you,” he said and pushed his fingers back inside me.  “You’re so fucking wet,” Don murmured pleased and excited as he pushed his two fingers so deep in my pussy his knuckles got my ass going as he worked double duty. 
            “Get on me,” Don said and lifted me by the ass.  He brought my pussy all the way down on his cock.  He fucked me with deep, steady thrusts.  Don held my ass and brought my pussy up and down on his rod as he pumped me.  I was so ready to come and I bounced on his rod.
            “Show me what you want,” Don encouraged.  “Work my cock with your wet pussy,” he said.
            “I’m going to come,” I panted against neck.
            “Get it, baby,” Don growled.  “I’m ready to blow with you,” he said and smacked my ass cheek just hard enough to sting.  I came so hard on his tool I couldn’t move and Don grabbed my hips and drove me up and down to the finish line.  After he caught his breath, he smiled down at me as he held me with my legs wrapped around his back. 
            “I’m going to like teaching you to golf,” he said.