Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Shoe Store Surprise

When I first got married I was still somewhat shy and dressed rather conservatively but my husband was much more outgoing and kept asking me to dress in a fashion that would show off my body. I have quite large breasts (36D) with dark areolas and long thick nipples, a flat stomach and very thick dark hair on my mound.

I quickly found that I had a very naughty side to me and it excited me to know other men and women were seeing more and more of my body as I became more daring in the type of clothes I wore. I also found that it made my husband very horny whenever I would let somebody else see my breasts or hairy mound.

One weekend we had gone away to another city and my husband suggested I wear a loose top with no bra and a full short skirt with no panties and we could go to a local shopping mall where I could flash people while he watched. Dressed in this outfit I found that when I leaned over a counter my top dropped open so much that the person standing on the other side could see all the way down to my nipples.

I visited a number of different counters and let the sales people who waited on me see my full breasts and rock hard nipples and every time I caught one of them looking it would make my pussy tingle. Seeing these strangers looking at my breasts had made my husband very horny and he told me that he had found a shoe store that had just a young sales guy in it and I should go try on some shoes. I knew he wanted me to flash my hairy pussy to a stranger so I agreed and told him to wait for me and I would tell him all about it when I got back.

I went into the store and asked the young man if I could try on some shoes and leaned way over to point out the ones I wanted to try giving him a very clear view of my breasts and nipples. He readily agreed and seated me in a chair and then sat on a stool right in front of me, placing my foot on the pad. I moved my legs apart a little to see what his reaction would be and sure enough I saw him sneaking peeks up my dress to my panty-less crotch. I asked him if he liked what he saw and he said yes but he would certainly like to see more.

I told him he was rather a cheeky young man but I would show him more if he would promise to just look and not touch. He immediately agreed so I draped my legs over the arms of the chair and pulled my skirt up to my waist which fully exposed my hairy wet pussy to him. He asked me to rub my clit while he watched so I started masturbating right in front of this complete stranger and it made me so hot I couldn't help but pull down the front of my blouse and start playing with my breasts and nipples while fingering myself with my other hand.

I told him since I was masturbating for him I wanted to see him jack off and when he was ready to cum I wanted him to shoot it on my hairy mound. He quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out a very large and hard cock, it looked like it was at least 9" long and extremely thick, the head looked like a large plum and his balls hung very low and looked swollen.

We were very fortunate that no other customers came in because there I was completely exposed masturbating like crazy while the young man was kneeling right between my legs jacking off like mad. I reached my climax first and just as I was in the throes of a huge climax the young man shot one stream of hot cum on my hand and mound and then flexed his hips forward and drove his pulsing cock full length into my spasming pussy.

I tried to push him away but he just kept pumping his cock in and out of me and shooting stream after stream of hot cum deep inside me and also leaned his head down and was sucking on one of my rock hard nipples at the same time. By the time both of us had finished climaxing my pussy was so full of his cum that when he pulled out it leaked out and down between my cheeks.

I told him he was a very naughty boy as he had promised to just look but if he would get me a towel to clean up I would forgive him. He straightened himself up and after getting a damp towel insisted on cleaning me up and gently wiped the cum from my pussy and hairy mound and even tucked my breasts back into my blouse.

When I got back to my husband he immediately wanted to know what I had done all the time I was in the shoe store. I didn't want to tell him about the young man cumming in my pussy so I just said I had let him look at my breasts and hairy mound. This made my husband real horny and he took me back to our room and immediately slipped his cock into me, luckily he was so hot that he didn't notice how gooey and loose my pussy was and after just a little while he shot his load into my already full pussy.

He was still real horny and moved down between my legs and started licking and sucking on my gaping hole and sucked all the cum out, his and the young man's. I felt terrible not telling him he was eating another man's cum as well as his own but just kept quite and let him suck me clean.

To this day I still haven't told him what happened in the shoe store.

-submitted by Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90