Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Still Water

You know the saying; still water runs deep? There’s quite a bit of truth to that. And I never realized the extent of that truth until I met Daniel.

At the time, I was working as an insurance agent for this crummy little company – and I was only doing the work as a quick way to earn a little extra money before leaving town for grad school. I was so bored it seemed like the days would never end. But the one nice perk about the job was that I had an office… NOT a cubicle and so I could at least have the privacy to do a little goofing off without being noticed.

The OTHER perk was Daniel. Daniel was the computer guy … the dorky, nerdy, quiet brainiac who could fix anything. And he was true to form – the poster child for the dorkatorium. Seriously! He was about 5’8” – with chestnut colored shaggy hair, and the sparse beginnings of a goatee. I couldn’t tell much about his body but he had a decent build. He didn’t look like the type who worked out but none of that mattered in the end.

The first time we met, he came to my office to unscramble a bug in one of the programs I was using. He knocked on the door, cautiously opened it and peeked around to see if I was there before he actually came in. I remember he smelled like cedar chips and his clothes didn’t fit him well at all.

“Oh hey you must be Daniel,” I said waving him into the room. He walked towards my desk without saying a word and just looked at me and blinked.

“I’m Melanie.” Still he said nothing.

“Well,” I continued – “I’m not really sure what’s going on but it’s not working so … here – I’ll get out of your way so you can do your thing.”

I got up from my desk and motioned for him to have a seat in my chair. He looked at the floor, rubbed his nose and still without saying a word he sat down at my desk and started working.

That whole time I watched him. He was intense. Quiet. Calculating even. I couldn’t put my finger on what it was about him that interested me. Maybe it was his silence…. The way he stared at me – almost fearfully. I wasn’t his boss. I wasn’t even his superior. I was just another agent bored out of my mind.

He had a beautiful mouth, and as he worked, he bit his lips making them more full and more red – not something that usually attracted me but with him it was different. I found myself wanting those lips on my thighs and other places. He also had a habit of rubbing at his nose nervously. I wanted to grab his hand each time he did that and put it between my legs for him to feel the sudden moistness he’d so innocently created.

So I sat there watching this strange, shy creature so completely different from anyone I’d ever wanted before … and I began to feel more and more attracted to him. And then – he spoke!

“Um…. I might have to come back later to work on this because I um … I need to get some …. Passwords and stuff … so I should be back tomorrow.”

“Oh no problem!” I said sweetly. “I’ll be here. And … you don’t have to knock ya know … just email me when you’re on your way.”

He nodded, looked at me quickly – furtively, grabbed his things and hurried out of the room.

I ended up thinking about him all night – partially fantasizing about what I wanted him to do to me and also trying to figure out the bizarre basis of this attraction. I felt a little like a dominatrix with this guy – something I wasn’t into at all … but with him … something about him sparked this desire in me to get him to do what I wanted and what I was sure he wanted too – only he hadn’t realized it yet.

So the next day I went to work and for the first time the morning passed without the usual excruciating boredom. I couldn’t wait to get his email. To pass the time I played out different scenarios in my head: putting my hand down his pants while he was working and wasn’t expecting it…. Standing behind him and rubbing his shoulders pressing my breasts against the back of his head…. Kissing his full, beautiful lips and feeling him get hard against me. When his email came I was completely lost in fantasy and had to scramble to put on lip-gloss and look like I was hard at work.

He came in looking like he was wearing the exact same clothes from the day before – but this time he looked up at me and smiled. It was a quick little smile but he smiled and at that moment I knew things would work out the way I’d planned.

“Here – let me get out of your way,” I said getting up – but surprisingly he said, “Oh no don’t worry – I need to get to the hard-drive so um … you can stay there – I just need to get under your desk … if that’s ok.”

“Under my desk?” I asked incredulously. “Sure – no prob – I’ve got this paperwork to do so … just do what you need to do.”

I couldn’t believe it. He was getting under my desk and I tried to make room for him but there wasn’t much room to make. And there he was …. Crouching at my feet – inches from my legs – brushing against them even. I wanted to reach down and touch his back but I just pretended to work. Fortunately I wore a skirt that day and as I became more comfortable with him down there I decided to let one of my shoes fall off my foot.

“Oh sorry!” I said … and moved my foot around as though I were looking for the shoe…. Instead I found his waist with my toes and ever so slowly – as though nothing was strange about this at all – I let my foot fondle his lower belly and down to his belt and lower … between his legs where I could feel his surprisingly large cock fully hard and erect.

I was salivating. I was caressing his sex with my toes and pretending to be working when I suddenly felt his hand on my leg. He slowly moved it up higher to my thigh and then I felt his other hand reach up between my legs, grab the crotch of my panties and pull them over to the side. This took my breath away. I had to re-adjust myself in the chair. So I slowly, languidly slid my hips forward in the chair and opened my legs for him to have full access to my very wet and very eager pussy.

There are hardly words to describe the magic he made on my body with his tongue. Daniel. What a shock and a surprise! He slid his tongue between my lips and let it trace the crevasse up to my clit where he pressed those beautiful lips down hard on top of it. I shuddered. I tried my best to keep my composure as his tongue slid back down and into me – penetrating me – while he rubbed my clit with his thumb. I couldn’t believe this was happening…. It was so much like a dream – I could feel my inner muscles throbbing as he worked his way in and out of my body. He’d flatten his tongue against my lips and then make it into a firm point as he scooped the cum from inside me. The heat from his mouth and his breath intensified the sensation so much that it sent me into wave after wave of orgasm.

Breathless – I placed my hands on his head pushed him back so I could see his face … then I leaned down and kissed that hopelessly gorgeous mouth of his.

“Still water does run deep,” I said and kissed him again. “You’re amazing, Daniel – I never, ever would have guessed.”

After that day, my job at the insurance company was no longer boring. I made it a point to place regular calls to the tech department complaining of computer problems and every time they sent Daniel. And… every time, Daniel performed his job perfectly to both his satisfaction and to mine.