Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Hour Hook Up



Sometimes I just wanted to do something dirty.  I met up with a girlfriend for happy hour at the local hot spot hotel for middle-aged businessmen.  I have a secret little thing for middle-aged balls.  I get hot and bothered thinking about licking balls sacks and there is something especially hot about licking an older man’s dropped toys.  It’s a thing I have and sometimes it’s just the dirty thing I’m looking for – well – that followed by a good, hard dirty fucking.  It’s not hard to find a guy willing to swing his balls in my face.  Hot, blond and twenty-three makes getting myself a happy hour hook up a guarantee. 
            It didn’t take long for Carl, a forty three year old banker to get on the short list of fuckable candidates.  My friend drifted off and left me alone with Carl.  He was good looking and I was already hot for fucking so I got right to the point.  I set my hand on the inside of his thigh and slid it up towards his junk.
            We were in his hotel room in minutes.  I couldn’t wait to get my hands on his hanging junk.  You can get more play with loose sacks and it made me super hot to twist, pull, and lightly smack them around as the guy jacked his rod.  I was on his sacks like candy and he stood with his legs wide for me to get up under his junk. 
            I stuffed my face in his balls and kneaded them in my hands.  Then I got his stiff pole and pulled it like a slot machine lever and let go.  Carl’s pole slapped against his belly and I worked it like a slot machine lever, pulling down and letting go to beat against his belly.  I drove myself wild playing with his hanging sacks.  Carl was getting off and I saw my chance to really get dirty.  I got my finger in his hole as I swung his ball sack between his legs.  I couldn’t get enough and drove myself crazy burying my face in his junk and stuffing his balls in my mouth. 
            “You dirty little slut,” Carl grunted with appreciation.  He worked his pole in a frenzy.
            “I’m going to blow my jizz,” he grunted as he frantically worked his rod. 
            I jiggled his balls and drove my tongue up his ass.  Carl’s ass quivered under my tongue pile driving his hole.  He grunted and panted as he blew his jizz onto the carpet.  As he shot his load I paddled his ass and he nearly lost his mind. 
            As soon as Carl got off, I pulled a pocket vibrator from my purse and shoved it into my pussy.  Carl got on board with my game and sucked on my tits.  He rimmed my ass with his finger and got me off hard. 
            Done, I took a second to enjoy the dirty moment.  Then I packed up my vibrator and left Carl to get a good night’s sleep.