Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Phone Sex

Perusing the back pages of most adult magazines, I always see plenty of phone sex ads for “hot wet sluts” who want a man to cum all over their tits, but I have never seen a phone sex service available for women. There are a few bisexual lines where men and women are welcome, but there are no lines for women who want to hear Romeo whisper naughty nothings. Not being the kind of woman to wait around for technology to satisfy my desires, I decided to take lust into my own hands.
The wheel of fortune landed on Jared, who has been known to satisfy a few of my midnight cravings, and I dived right in. Jared is a DJ at the classic rock station and his radio voice makes women melt. He works 7:00 to midnight, and I’ve occasionally tuned in just to hear him do the station ID while I jerk off. Jared kicked off eleven o’clock with Guns n’ Roses and I dialed the studio hotline number.
"Yeah?" he answered gruffly.
"I want you to get down on your knees and lick my pussy,” I breathed.
"Aww," he recognized my voice with warm immediacy. “It’s you!”
Without giving in to romantic tenderness, I let my demands roll. "I want you to tell me how much you love licking pussy, especially my pussy. I want you to tongue me and finger me and fuck me and beg me to cum for you. Will you do that for me?”
"For you?" he replied, laughing softly. "Let me lock the door, hang on a minute.” Axl Rose blasted through the wires for a few seconds, and then I heard the familiar command, “Play with your tits for me.”
Actually, I was already doing that and fingering my pussy when Jared began feeding my hungry mind with his dirty words.
“I’m slipping my fingers inside your panties and oh, you feel so fuckin’ hot and wet. Mmmm… and you taste so sweet on my hand.” The sounds of him sucking on his finger made me taste my own fingers. I wished he could see how wet he was making me. “You’re gonna keep those panties pulled to the side for me so I can eat you, baby.” He gave a detailed description of licking my soaking pink slit, burying his face and his fingers in my cunt and lapping up every ounce of my sweet and sticky until I couldn’t stand it anymore.
“Want me inside you?” he teased. “Say it.”
“Please, Jared, oh please, please fuck me…” I begged. I rammed four fingers into my hot cunt, and imagined it was his thick, thick gorgeous cock sliding in and out of me. I wanted to get fucked so bad. He moaned, just like he moans when he really sticks it in me, and was breathing heavy. "That’s it baby, fuck that cock, fuck it."
My mind was racing. I could see him between my legs, slamming it all the way in me until his balls slap against my ass, while I rub my clit; my pussy muscles squeezing really tight, and milking him for everything he's got. His breaths were quick and short and his oooh’s and oh yeah’s came tumbling across the air waves.
"Cum all over my cock. Cum for me." Those were the magic words that sent me flying over the edge. I started to scream and shake and barely heard his cries over my own orgasmic blowout. After an orgasm that seemed to last for days, I was able to put the phone back up to my ear.
“Wow,” I sighed. “Did you really cum? Were you stroking your cock, Jared?" I asked.
"Hey, that was a treat for you. I’m just here to rock your house.”
I thanked him for some great phone sex and told him to get back to work. We gave each other a telephone kiss goodbye, each of us making goofy "lots of tongue” noises and hung up.
Until the adult entertainment industry wakes up to the fact that some girls like to put their money where their mouth is, I guess I’ll just have to make Jared play nasty for me.
—Barbara


backpack-ginsu728x90