Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tasting My First Cock

As a young man I never had any desire to be with a man, in fact the thought of it kind of turned my stomach. I was your typical homophobic man until about my mid-twenties. Then an even happened that changed my life forever.

Chatting online I kept bumping into the same guy for several weeks, we chatted about many different topics during that time and he seemed to be a real nice guy. One night he told me that he was gay and it seemed that he was coming on to me, and I found myself of flirting back. After subtle flirting we began to cyber, I was shocked at how turned on I was! It turned out he lived about 20 minutes from me, and he invited me over. Though I had never wanted to be with a man, I found it hard to say no and agreed to meet with him, so I got dressed and went over to his place.

Nervous as hell, I thought about turning around several times on the drive over, but pressed forward. Once I arrived at his house I got out of the car and went up to his door. He answered and I was relieved to see he was a nice enough looking guy in his mid 40's.

With his door wide open he pulled me close to him and asked if I was ready. I was practically trembling from nerves in his arms, but he reached down and began to stroke my cook through my pants right there in the doorway.

This felt fantastic and I grew rock hard in no time. He made me feel so good, and the thought of someone seeing us there in his open door just drove me wild, I was oozing precum and moaning just from him rubbing me. At that point I just lost all inhibitions and figured I would go for it all. I pulled away from him, got on my knees in front of him and unzipped his pants, reaching in I touched my first cock. It felt wonderful, so hot, so hard and so thick, that I soon pulled it out to look at it.

He was average looking but his cock was not. It was 8" and very thick, and was beautiful, I jacked him off, his cock inches from my face till he began to leak precum. I then began to lick his shaft from his balls all the way up to his head, still while jacking him. He began to moan loudly, and then pulled me up on my feet, taking me by the hand bringing me inside his house he closed the door.

Once inside I got down on my knees again and he took his cock and rubbed it against my face and my lips, leaving trails of precum on me. I licked my lips and got a slight taste of his precum, this turned me on so much! Without so much as a word I took his cock into my mouth and began sucking it, swirling my tongue around his cock's head. He began talking dirty to me as I sucked him, calling me a whore, a slut, asking me if my fiance knew what a dirty cocksucker I was. The more he talked the hotter I got, and the more of his cock I tried to take into my mouth.

He was soon fucking my mouth with his balls on my chin, me gagging but taking all of it. As he got close he pulled out and got on the floor telling me to climb on top of him in a 69. I did as I was told and continued to suck him as he took me into his mouth. We did this for a long time, till he started to finger my ass. It hurt a lot at first, but once I began to open up to it, it felt wonderful. I rolled off him and begged him to fuck me, but he would not, he said I would have to earn it another time. He sat down next to me, and jacked me off while fingering my ass. Needless to say I am in no time, covering my chest with my cum.
He rubbed his fingers through a big puddle of my cum, and stuck his finger into my mouth making me clean my cum off of it. He then took the left overs of my cum and rubbed it on his dick. With my own cum covering his did he straddled my chest and began to fuck my mouth hard and fast forcing me to gag on his huge cum covered prick. He began to moan loudly and as he was about to cum pulled out and jacked off all over my face and neck, covering me in his cum.

Although I never hooked up with this guy again, he did open me up to a whole new sexual world, he was my first, but will not be my last. To this day thinking of this gets me very turned on, and to this day my wife has no clue it ever happened.
-Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90