Friday, December 27, 2013

The Meadow

I stand at the balcony watching the morning sun peek behind the clouds. The creek below me is alive with sound and I watch the sun awaken it with glistening color. Every flash of the reflections fills me with contentment. The sound of the birds singing their songs allows my mind to wander and wonder. A rustle behind me lets me know that you are not a dream. I turn and look at you.

Your hair spilling over your face fills me with want, When I think of laying next to you I am filled with a desire that burns. Your quiet slumber is interrupted by deep sighs and I stand here wondering if your dreams are filled with yesterday.

It was just another day of arriving at our cabin for the weekend. We had both worked too many hours and were so looking forward to this long weekend alone. No phones or outside distractions. Just the two of us alone. We unloaded the car and put the food and clothes away. We put fresh sheets on our bed and I remember looking at you and kidding you about making it up as we both knew that it was going to be torn apart later. A light lunch followed filled with talk and laughter. I remember I was mesmerized by your eyes glistening with pleasure as they looked out the window. The sun was shining and there was a light breeze blowing and I could tell you wanted to be out in it. It didn't take us long to do the dishes and I still remember the kiss that was so filled with promise you gave me as we finished.

When I suggested that we go for a walk, I remember chuckling to myself as you found my hand and led me out the door. Closing the door behind me, I feel you pulling me towards the creek. The sun shines and glistens as the water tumbles over the rocks. The meadow in front of our cabin is filled with the aroma and beauty of the spring flowers. We walk hand in hand towards the sound. I still remember your kiss and your arm pulling me to you as we stop. Your tongue finding mine as we cleave together.

I pull you down and lay you on the soft spring blooms. Our embrace is broken and I look you deeply in your eyes. Your love washing over me. I softly mouth that I love you and clamp my mouth over yours. My tongue finds yours and our passion and desire is overwhelming. I am in need, but your need is greater. I wrap an arm around you and pull you towards me tightly as our kiss seems to last an eternity. I feel your hands playing over my back. Your leg sliding over mine and wrapping around my own as you pull me tighter to you.

My hand slides down your back and rubs against your cheeks. A soft moan fills our kiss as I feel your passion building. As I shift our bodies so you are on your back, I break our kiss and look you deep in your eyes. The need in them fires me and consumes me. My hand slides down your chest to your jeans and unbuttons them. I feel your hands pulling at my shirt and I stop and pull it over my head. Your shirt soon follows and I watch as the light breeze tightens your nipples. I look down at you and feel amazed that this beautiful woman could love me.

I let my hand trace the outline of each breast as I watch your face. Your eyes slightly closed as the sun radiates off your golden skin. Leaning down I kiss you lightly on the lips and with a flick of my tongue I kiss my way down your cheek and nuzzle at your neck. I take your ear lobe between my lips and give it a gentle pull, Letting go I whisper in your ear that I am going to be tasting every inch of you. My lips trail down your neck. My tongue flicking and playing ever so slowly. My hand cups your breast and I feel your hardened nipple against my palm as I give it a gentle squeeze. My searching mouth finds your breast and I slowly encircle your nipple with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth. My tongue flicking over and around it. I feel your hand on my neck pulling me tighter against you as your back arches slightly.

I let go of your breast and let my hand trail down the outline of your side. My hand slides inside of the hem of your panties and I feel the soft dew forming. I watch as your hands unzip your jeans and push them hurriedly down. My mouth lets go of your breast my lips pulling on your nipple. My hand slides down over your wetness and I feel your soft lips part slightly. My mouth lightly sucking and my tongue flicking over your soft skin snakes its way down your chest and over the curve of your tummy. My finger dips inside and I can feel the warm moisture inviting me in. I hear your moan as my mouth finds your nub and sucks gently. My tongue flits over it as my finger begins to massage each fold. I feel your hands on my head guiding me. Your sighs and moans telling me what you need when.

My hardness is straining inside my pants and when I feel that your orgasm is close I slow down my tongue and fingers letting your arousal plateau and hold you just on the edge. I stop completely and kneel between your legs. I grab your jeans and panties and pull them the rest of the way off.

I watch as you sit up and kiss me deeply and your hands unzip my jeans. Your hand reaches inside and pulls my cock out. It strains against your hand. You break our kiss and bend forward engulfing me completely. I let out a low groan of pleasure as your work your mouth up and down with your tongue swirling around the crown. My God...I am so close to cumming I scream and I pull my cock out of your mouth and turn your around.

With you on your hands and knees I grab the base of my cock and slide it slowly between your thighs and run the head over your engorged clit till I hear you tell to please just fuck you. Not being able to hold back I position the tip of my cock between your soft lips and just slide the tip inside. You warmth draws me in deeper and I bury myself completely feeling the walls of your moistness surround me. I listen to your low moan as I grab your hips and begin thrusting with increased fervor. With each back stroke I see your juices glistening in the sun off the shaft of my cock. I let my hands massage the roundness of your ass and give you a small slap on your cheek. I feel you wanting more and I rub the sting. Slap! once more my hand finds your pink flesh. Your moans increase, spurring me on. I feel my orgasm approaching fast. Your tightness is so amazing. I slow down and lean over you my hand reaches under you and begins to rub back and forth over your clit. Your moans fill my ears and I know you are close. I increase my tempo trying to match your movements so we orgasm together. I feel you grind back against me as your breath starts coming in short gasps. I feel your pussy begin to spasm and I listen to a deep guttural groan come from you .

I can't take it anymore and I feel my orgasm begin deep inside me traveling through my loins until my cock twitches and bathes you in my hot white juices. My back arches and with each twitch more of my juices enter you. Our mixed juices spilling over and making our thighs slick with our shared passion. Collapsing together still locked together. holding each other until our breathing begins to return to normal. I tell you how much I love you.....

I turn around and take a sip of my coffee letting you dream and rest. I think of our afternoon together and how my love for you consumes me. The sun is a little higher now and is flashing off of the distant mountains. I hear a sigh, and turn, thinking you are awake and caught my thoughts.

You slumber on.

There is a smile that you wear when you sleep that is a pure joy to me. Your body outlined by the blankets draws me to you. I wonder if this is a dream or did I finally find what I am looking for.

The answer is so simple...

-Anonymous