Monday, April 22, 2013

Met At The Gym

I had the locker open at the gym and was sitting, naked, on the bench, getting ready to dress and go home. "Good workout, huh?" said a voice behind me. These comments are fairly common small talk there, so I turned around to answer. I think I stammered out something like, "Uh, and yeah." Directly at eye level was a cock, which when limp, measured at least eight inches! It was attached to a friendly-looking guy who needed to work out as much as I did. He sat next to me and opened his locker, and, once, as we both put down our towels and placed shoes on the floor, our nude hips touched. Nothing was said at the time, but I'll admit it kind of turned me on.

I had been considering bisexual behaviour for a while. Yeah, I had peeked at other guys' cocks in the gym, but never thought I would do anything about it. This one guy, my locker friend, continued to approach me and make small talk in the nude afterwards. I noticed he worked in the same building and we spoke in the garage a few times.

The situation was, well, stagnant. I thought it was going nowhere except fantasies and dreams. One afternoon, though, as he was talking to me and we were both naked, he said he was going into the Jacuzzi and asked if I wanted to join him. Now, officially, everyone is supposed to wear a bathing suit in the Jacuzzi, but nobody does. I was a little sore, and at that time of day nobody else was in there, so I said yes. I watched him unwrap his towel and step into the water. He was semi-hard, and noticed my glance. I sat down a few feet away and noticed he was looking too. I was glad for the cover of the water, because I was getting a very noticeable hard on. He was a few years older than me, and seemed to have no problem with stretching out in the Jacuzzi. I was sure he was partly showing off, because his cock kept sticking out of the water, and it was apparent he was turned on, too.

He mentioned watching my workout and said I was making physical progress, and I said I admired his everyday commitment. At that point, he slid over very close and I felt my pulse explode. We continued talking about workouts, but once, twice, a third time our hips slid against each other. It felt so sexy and I said nothing. Then his hand brushed against my hip. My silence must have been interpreted as approval... which, I guess, it was.

His hand brushed against me again, but, this time, it did not move away. We stopped talking and his hand moved up and down my slick, wet leg. Out of the blue, I moved my hand between his legs and held his penis. It was rock hard and at LEAST ten inches in length. I ran my fingers up and down the shaft, then felt the pink head's pulsing. His hand grabbed my cock as well. He reached underneath me and caressed my balls with his cupped fingers. I was so hot I only knew I wanted sex with him right at that moment.

At that point, two other guys walked in. We both left the room, but the towels "hardly" covered out excitement. As we dressed, in silence, I looked over and he was smiling at me. He whispered, "My van." I thought about whether or not to go, but eventually the ache in my balls made up my mind. We walked out together and into the garage. He did indeed drive a large delivery van with darkly tinted windows. No one was looking, so we climbed in.

He immediately bent over and dropped his pants and underwear. He still had his hard on and turned towards me. I stripped and, being tall, had to get on my knees for comfort. He sat on a tool chest with his legs spread and slowly played with himself. I moved over to be closer and his big cock was right in front of my face. For the first time in my life, I leaned forward and kissed another guy's penis. It felt hot, and was hard and velvety at the same time. I licked it up and down and stroked it with my lips. He began to moan. When I took it out and began to tickle his balls with my tongue, it wasn't long before his cum shot across my face in a thick, sticky spray. I put his cock in my mouth in time to catch the last couple of surges...tasting and enjoying his sperm.

He sat me on the tool chest and sat on my lap, facing away from me. I felt my cock sliding in between the cheeks of his ass, and was ready to explode in minutes. I didn't even enter him, and still shot a stream of my own cum onto his back.

We lay on the carpet together, nude and rubbing against each other, for quite a while. I could hear people talking outside, and I will admit it was exciting to be there like that. We left that day after making plans to meet at his place the following Friday. Since then I have met him, and some of his friends, a few times. But it is a whole new world.

-Anonymous
COED