Monday, January 14, 2013

Testing the Sex Toy

My boyfriend Max owns a large sex toy manufacturing company and I stopped by one afternoon with lunch to surprise him.  When I got to his office, his secretary wasn’t at her desk. His door was wide open and he looked up at the sound of my high-heels on the tile floor.
            “Hey, gorgeous,” he smiled as I walked into his office.  I shut the door and locked it behind me.  I always do.  It’s safer that way with Max.
            “I brought you lunch,” I said and held up the burger bag, the grease from the fries darkened the bottom of the bag.
            “Aw, that’s sweet of you Bree but I already ate,” Max said. 
            “More for me,” I laughed and kissed his cheek.  I ate and watched Max click through his emails.
            “You look busy, I’ll see you at home,” I said as I stood and yoga stretched with my arms over my head.  The provocative stretch distracted Max from his emails and his dark eyes shamelessly and possessively stayed on my tits under my white t-shirt.
            “I am super busy,” he agreed.  With his eyes still on my tits, he gave a little half-smile.  “Why don’t you come over here Bree and lift your shirt up for me,” he said.
            Max had a way of making requests sound not so optional when he wanted sex and it always amused me.  I cupped my tits and rubbed my thumbs over the nipples. 
            “You’re busy,” I murmured and then lifted my arms over my head in the same yoga stretch. 
            “I hate yoga,” Max complained and his hungry eyes raked down my body.  “Lift up your shirt,” he said with a gruff nod of his head to show me how to lift a shirt.  Max didn’t like to wait for pleasure to start because he was spoiled rotten by me but sometimes when he was aroused I toyed with him just to amp him up even more.  Then his surly mood at not getting my tits right when he wanted them suddenly shifted.  He whipped open a desk drawer. 
            “I have to decide if I want put this product into production,” Max said and held up a delicate chain with nipple clamps attached to a clitoral clamp, and there was a small battery pack to make the whole enchilada vibrate.  Max motioned me to come around to his side of the desk.  “Let’s try this out.  It will save me a bunch of time and a boring meeting.” 
            “Oh, hell no,” I told him and frowned at the nipple clamps in his hand.  “Last time we tested a toy -.”
            “Now babe, I forgot that model hadn’t been safety tested.  These have.”  He happily held up the clamps.  I shook my head in resignation and smiled as I came around to his side of the desk.  Max lifted my shirt and stood between my legs.  I wrapped one leg around his back and pulled him towards my pussy just to mess with him.
            “Later,” he said distracted by his mission to test out the toy and distracted by my tits.  Max slipped his hands under the fullness of my tits and lifted them to his mouth to take a greedy suck on each nipple before he gently clamped each nipple between the silver prongs.  He pushed up my skirt and slipped off my panties.
            “Mmm, you’re already wet,” Max said as he worked my clit in a circle with the flat of his fingers.  Gently, he clamped my clit between the silver prongs and his dark eyes looked sleepy and appreciative of what he saw.  He drew his breath back over his lips.
            “That looks hot,” Max murmured and then kissed me with a tongue-sweeping kiss.  As he kissed me, he flipped the switch on the battery pack to low and the nipple clamps and clit clamp vibrated.  I writhed against him.  He unbuttoned his shirt and I put my hand on his smooth, toned chest as he stood between my legs and watched the nipple clamps on my tits. 
            “I’m going to give you more, baby,” Max said and pushed the switch on the battery pack up a notch.  I gasped and dug my fingers into his biceps.  My muscles tightened with the pleasure and I purred like a cat in heat against Max’s body.  I wanted his cock inside my pussy and I wrapped my other leg around the small of his back. 
            “You look fucking hot. And it feels good?” he asked as he unzipped his pants and took out his thick big cock.  Max leaned his torso back and thrust his cock forward as he stroked his cock.  He slapped his cock on the inside of my thigh. 
            “More?” Max asked and pushed the switch to the top notch and the nipple and clit clamps amped my pleasure to rocket level.  I panted his name with pleasure and dug my fingers into his biceps as he slapped his cock inside my thigh, then worked it with firm, hard strokes, and slapped it again then stroked it again alternating his pleasure.  Max’s dark eyes possessively watched my clit get vibrated between the silver prongs then he picked me up and bent me over his desk. 
            “I need it deep,” Max panted.  “Hard and fast, baby,” he warned me as he buried his big cock to the hilt in my pussy.  Max rode my pussy hard as I slammed my ass back against his cock with each thrust.  The vibrating clit and nipple clamps amped me for a quick cum and Max’s slamming cock got me off like a wildcat. 
            “That’s it, come for me, come for me,” Max encouraged as I hit the three orgasm mark and then fell into the those rapid burst of pleasure that roll along like the tide.  Max’s cum shot in pulsing, long squirts and I knew he’d had a good ride.  We collapsed onto his desk, breathing hard.  His cum trickled down my pussy lubricating the clit clamp even more.  The sensation made me want to fuck again and he was still hard. 
            “I need to fuck again,” I said.  “Sit in your chair so I can ride your cock, babe.”
            Max kissed my neck.  “So the product is going into production?” he asked.
            “Oh, absolutely,” I laughed.  “Now do your duty and fuck me hard again.”