Saturday, November 17, 2012

BiSexual Fantasy

I arrive at her house as she shuts the door behind me she says "Lets just down to it. We both know why we are here". As she starts to undo her blouse I stop her and slowly strip her. She tells me she wants it now and doesn't want to take her time. tearing her blouse off she moves in and kisses me as she undoes my pants. "You have 5 seconds to strip" as she continues taking her clothes off. We barely make it to the bed room. She tells me get on the bed.

As we orally enjoy each other she stops "are you really in to trying new things?" she asks. "Yes" I reply and continue enjoying the taste of her. She gets off of me and kneels beside me on the bed. Holding a blindfold she asks if I trust her and I tell her yes. After my eyes are covered I hear a door open, then I feel her hand slowing stroking my cock. I am sitting up in her bed and I feel someone straddle me. "No peeking" she says. I feel soft and yet stiff pressing against my lips. "Open your mouth" she says. I'm not sure if its a sex toy or what it is. As it goes in my mouth I hear her say "I want to watch you take it all the way in". I can feel the pulse on my tongue and lips as it pushes in and out. She removes the blindfold and says "I hope you don't mind.

He was curious about having another man suck his cock and I wanted to watch him with another man". He pulls out for a moment. I am shocked and at the same craving more. "Please mouth fuck me with that nice big cock" I beg. She smiles, "Oh Im going to like him. Maybe he will let you in his ass" she says. Her husband replies "I hope so. If it feels half as good as his mouth does Im going to enjoy it". He says he is going to cum and starts to pull out. I grab his ass and pull him back taking him in as far as I can as he loses control. A flood of warm sticky goo fills my mouth and throat. I gag a little. "Did he just swallow you?" she asks. "Did he ever" her husband replies. "I think we just found a great finisher for when you finish fucking me". After he pulls out I tell her the only thing I can bring myself to do is kiss another man. She says "After what you just did that's a great compromise. You are the first man we have found that would swallow him". He tells me he wants to watch me please his wife while he recuperates. I tell him if he would like to join us maybe she and I can help speed that up.

I remind him I was looking for couples for the group thing, not just men for one on one. He agrees. We spend the next couple of hours orally arousing each other and taking turns fucking his wife. As he gets close to cumming he says to her "lets see if he is in to this". He fills her pussy and pulls out. Turning to me he says "would you like a nice cream pie?". I dive in and lick every drop of him and her out of her wet pussy. I feel him get behind me and raise my hips. His wife is smiling and she says "we are his first so lets break his cherry. Don't just pop it, destroy it". I feel him pressing against my ass as he tells me to relax. As I continue to enjoy his wife he slowly enters me. He is so hard, I can feel every pulse of his throbbing cock. "Is he lose enough?" his wife asks. "I believe he is" her husband replies. "Fuck him as hard as you can until you cum. I want to hear him moaning". Feeling his hips thrusting against my ass is making me hornier and hornier. I want to cum so bad...I want to feel him cum inside me even more.

"HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER!!!" I demand as he grabs my hips to pull me against him. "Oh god I love this one" his wife says. He agrees and tells her he may have trick me into coming over when she is out of town or not home. She says "You know the rules. I want pictures and video". I feel his rhythm change and his cock swell. He is about to cum. He grabs my hips and slams in to me. I feel his cock muscles tighten as he fills my ass with hot sticky cum. As he pulls out I let a little groan. I feel his cum leaking out on to the bed. "How do we take care of him?" he asks her. "He's been a very good man. I will take care of him" she says and wraps her soft lips around my cock. "Its the least I can do after that performance". I don't last very long and suddenly I feel my cum shoot in to her mouth. After she finishes she looks at her husband and says "next time before we finish I want to watch him fuck you". Her husband says "Im looking forward to it". As I leave I thank them. They look at each other and she says to me "no thank you".