Friday, November 16, 2012

The Unexpected

Before I was married I went out with this guy who had taken me to a club had a really wonderful time however I was really drunk and was taken home by him and two of his mates. I heard him say good bye to his friends at the door so didn't think much of it he started to take off my clothes and started to kiss my neck I said I'm a little drunk and tired now can we leave it? he replied ok not a problem! I will just make you a little more comfortable so he stripped me down to my bra and panties and left me on the bed.

I then closed my eyes and was falling asleep and then someone was kissing my back and shoulders which I thought was my boyfriend so I left him as it felt nice then I felt someone kissing my butt I turned around and see three guys completely naked. I was so shattered and my eyes were blurry I said get off what are you doing? I saw my boyfriend masturbating one of the other guys, he said relax although by this time I was starting to get a little wet.

One of the other guys turned me over undone my bra and started to lick and suck on my nipples I then turned my head to the other guy who had stood there holding his erect cock and I could not believe what I was seeing this guy was huge, this was one big cock! In thickness and length. My boyfriend started to lick my pussy while the other guy was on my nipples and the third guy was at this point just watching me, well by then I was getting really wet.

The guy with the huge cock lay beside me. My boyfriend then got up with the other guy they both picked me up, one leg each in a siting position balanced me over his monster cock and lowered me down on to it. I felt the third guys cock throbbing around my tight but very wet pussy as they lowered me further I screamed out "no more it's just too big". But then they both let go and all my weight was on this guy although it was hurting me it was also giving me such fulfillment. Then the guy started to fuck me, I never thought I could take on such a monster.

My boyfriend and the other guy then took me off him put me in doggy position. My boyfriend grabbed one of my breasts the other guy grabbed the other and they both sucked on each nipple and then the guy with the huge cock got behind me and pushed it inside me! I screamed out "you're hurting me" and then screamed at him not to stop, he put his hand on my clit teasing me to cum... then I shouted at him to go faster and repeated to him "fuck me, fuck me harder, quicker don't stop fuck me and then I cum" then I felt which felt to me like a bucket load of cum that rushed around inside my pussy, it was a awesome fuck he pulled out and his cum was poring out of me. I lay there well and truly fucked. And to finish off my boy friend and the other guy masturbated all over my naked body.

This was truly an erotic experience.