Friday, November 30, 2012

Pre-Dinner Meal

My boyfriend, Nick, and I have been dating about a year and he is getting tired of going out on Friday nights. He says we don't need to go out as much at this stage of the relationship as we did at the beginning. I disagree. I love to dance and look forward to going out dancing on Friday nights after a long week at work. Saturday nights we usually go out with friends, so Friday is our night.

For the past few weeks, we met after work for dinner and had our usual plans to go dancing but towards the end of dinner, Nick would start kissing my ears, rubbing my back, sliding his hand up my inner thigh and whisper in my ear something like, "I've been thinking about making love to you all day, I can't wait, let's just go home after dinner."

Each time I gave in but was disappointed that "our" night out ended early. Don't get me wrong, the sex is great and I look forward to it but we usually have sex Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday afternoon and since I know we'll have plenty of sex over the weekend, I can wait.

Friday night we were at the restaurant sitting at the bar waiting for our table, watching a baseball game on TV when a beer commercial aired. It was the one with three bikini clad models bouncing up to a guy in a hammock. Nick turned from the TV, and looked into my eyes as he took a long swig of beer from his bottle, looked down the top of my dress and back into my eyes. "This beer is making me horny, Babe, " he said through his full lipped smile.

"No, he's not starting already, " I thought. "What am I going to do? I really want to go dancing."

Just then I got an idea.

I slid off the bar stool and I could feel Nick's growing bulge as I leaned into his body and whispered, "Follow me to the ladies' room."

He kissed my ear. "Oh, Baby, this is hot. No, better yet, follow me to the mens room. If someone hears us in the ladies room she'll get jealous and tell, if someone hears us in the mens room, he'll just get jealous."

I followed Nick to the mens room and when it was clear, I snuck inside, and we ducked into the back stall and locked the door. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me deeply and rubbed my ass. I opened his pants and slid my hands down his back and into his waistband and kept sliding pushing his pants down his ass and legs then ran my hands back up his inner thighs. "I can't believe you're doing this for me, " Nick said as he stroked my hair.

At this point, I was squatting on my heels with my dress pulled up around my waist keeping it off the floor.

I ran my hands up and down Nick's thighs and cheeks and massaged his left ball with my tongue. I just moved over to his right ball when I heard the door open. "Baby, don't stop, " Nick whispered as he held my head in his hands. I gave his right ball its turn then wrapped my lips around both balls and sucked.

This caused Nick to emit a deep moan that was heard by the guy who just finished at the urinal and responded with, "Damn, what an ass, I wish I was in there with her."

I realized he must have looked under the stall and saw me squatting in my thong. Knowing we were being watched or at least heard, got me hotter and it seemed to effect Nick the same way. His balls tightened and his cock grew harder. I let out a moan as I started to lick and kiss my way up Nick's hard shaft, cupped his balls and gently pulled them away from his body. I circled his head with my tongue, took it into my mouth and started to ride him. "Baby, I need to get inside you, " Nick said as he lifted me up, kissed me deeply and sucked my tongue before he turned me around and bent me over.

I held onto the wall with one hand and grabbed the toilet tissue holder with the other as Nick flipped my dress up onto my back, pulled my thong to one side and glided into my now soaked pussy in one smooth thrust. He bent over me and pulled on my nipples while he rocked me until he came harder than he had in a long time.

He held me for a moment longer and said, "I still can't believe you did this for me, " and tried to catch his breath.

I realized my panties were too wet to wear and after I stepped out of them, Nick hung them from the hook on the back of the door and we both laughed. We cleaned off and returned to the bar. When I looked at the mirror I noticed a man looking at me with a knowing smile and told Nick I wondered if he was the one who walked in on us. Nick laughed and said proudly, "If he was, he is going to go home and jerk off thinking about you, but I am going to go home with you, RIGHT AFTER DINNER."

RIGHT AFTER DINNER???

So much for my plan to keep Nick out late on Friday nights.

-Submitted by Anonymous