Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Double Threat

Robert writes to tell us about an adventure during spring vacation from college that got a little weird. So weird in fact that he’s not sure he’s going to be able to tell the other guys about it…

I couldn’t believe it. It was the perfect score. It was the last day of my week in Florida during spring break, and so far it had been zero in the girl department. Lots of sun, but no girls. Then two of them, Sheryl and Lori. I was lying on my towel on the beach, looking not bad with my shades, racing trunks, and body toned up with some weight work, when I noticed them on a blanket over to my left. They saw me looking their way, walked over, and asked if they could hang around for a while and listen to my radio. Their batteries had gone dead. I said fine.

Sheryl had black hair, cut short, a cute upturned nose, round face, and a short, full figure. She had on a black two-piece bathing suit. She filled it up pretty well. Lori had thick red hair down to the middle of her back and beautiful copper-colored skin set off by a turquoise bikini. She had a nice shape, but was not as full-figured as Sheryl.

We chatted about college and other stuff. They were also down for spring break, soaking up some sun. Then they let it drop. Sheryl glanced at Lori, got a nod, and then said: “How would you like to come back to our room for a while and cool off? Our motel is just up the beach.”

Two chicks. Fantastic. And obviously willing. This was definitely going to make the week worthwhile. We entered the room together. Sheryl went into the bathroom to shower, while Lori got some beers out of a small refrigerator. I lay down on the bed and accepted a beer. Sheryl came out of the shower wearing a terry-cloth robe and Lori went in to shower. When she came out, also in a robe, she tossed me a towel saying: “It’s your turn, sport.”

When I came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around me they were on the bed in their robes giggling. I came near the bed and Sheryl reached over and yanked the towel off. I hoped they liked what they saw. I jumped on the bed. Lori pushed me down on my back and Sheryl leaned over me, her fits almost coming out of her robe. “We want to show you a nice time, Robert, but you have to do it our way,” she said seriously.
“Sure,” I said, “anything you want. Just say the word.”

“First you have to agree to do everything we say. And, in order to make sure you keep your agreement, you have to let us tie you up. We won’t hurt you, but you have to let us do anything we want to you,” Sheryl explained, leaning a bit more forward so that her breasts came out of her robe and hung over me.

“If you don’t want to play by these rules, you can leave now,” she continued. “If you do want to play by them, we’ll show you a time you’ll never forget.” Since nothing else had happened all week, I figured it was going to be this or nothing. A jump into the unknown. I might as well take it.
“OK,” I replied. “Let’s go.”
“Goody,” said Lori, bouncing up and down on the bed. “He’s going to play.” With that, they both removed the cloth belts from their robes, letting them fall off. Lori tied her belt around my legs, while Sheryl turned me onto my side and tied my hands behind my back.

Rolling me onto my back again, Sheryl said: “Let’s see what this fellow has here,” taking my prick in one hand and balls in the other.
“I got it up, Lori,” Sheryl said.
“Good,” Lori replied. “Let me play with it for a while.”

Lori took over pulling up and down on my prick while Sheryl had a beer. Boy, this was weird. This was the weirdest thing that ever happened to me. But as long as they were pulling on my prick, I wasn’t going to complain.

Sheryl finished her beer. “Hand me the rubber gloves, Lori,” Sheryl said.
“Rubber gloves!” I said. “What are you going to do with rubber gloves?”
“No questions,” Sheryl said harshly. “We can un¬tie you and throw you out right now. If you want to play, you keep quiet until we tell you to talk.”
I kept quiet. Lori produced a pair of tight disposable rubber surgeon’s gloves. Sheryl put them on and filled one hand with KY jelly from a tube.
“Turn him over, Lori,” Sheryl said. “I want to check him out inside.”

Now I knew what the rubber gloves were all about. Sheryl worked a finger into my anus. Good God! What had I gotten into? What were these two girls all about? A second finger followed and then she started to move them around. Hey! She was massaging my prostate. That didn’t feel bad. As a matter of fact, it felt good. I could feel my prick, now pressed flat up against my stomach by the bed, begin to pulsate with the motions of her fingers. Not able to help myself, I moaned and then grunted as her pressure on my prostate made me come, my sperm dumping onto the bed beneath me.

“I got him off, Lori, I got him off,” Sheryl pro¬claimed proudly.
The two of them now turned me onto my back once more. My prick was losing its stiffness.
“Quick, Lori, don’t let him lose it. Get him up again,” said Sheryl.
Lori bent down and took my prick in her mouth. Sucking on it, she worked it up to an erection again.

“Climb on!” cried Sheryl as she took off the gloves, swung her leg over my head, and sat on my face. Lori squatted over my prick and came down so it went into her cunt. Pussy at last! I thought. After all the weird stuff, I’m finally inside a pussy! Sheryl and Lori embraced each other over me, one on my face and one on my prick. Lori rocked back and forth on my prick while Sheryl positioned herself so I could get my tongue on her clit.

“Lick away, she commanded, and I did. As weird as it all was, it was also great having these two girls on top of me. Hugging and kissing, bill¬ing and cooing, they ignored me, greedily working on their own pleasure.

Then it began to become clear to me. Sheryl and Lori were really interested only in each other. They were using me to get off together. They had probably been picking guys up all week and going through this same number!

Well, I wasn’t going to let it bother me. I was with two good-looking chicks (even if they were weird) in a motel room in Florida with one sitting on my face and one sitting on my prick. Things could be worse, I thought. The thing to do is just get into what I have going here.

Sheryl’s pubic hair was short and thin, leaving most of her plump, firm lips exposed. She was juicy inside and my tongue was enjoying it all. She alternately positioned herself so that I could get my tongue into her cunt and then lick her clit.

Lori was really swinging around, her cunt grip¬ping my prick. And the two of them hugging and kiss¬ing each other was turning me on even more. Even though I had come earlier, it was all too much and I felt I was going to come again. Lori sensed it and said: “He’s going to come.”

She and Sheryl held each other tight as I grunted and shot my load straight up into Lori. They both came and Sheryl’s juices ran down over my face. “Well, sport,” said Sheryl as they untied me, were we as good as our word? Did we show you the best time you ever had in bed with two chicks?” Not wanting to admit that it was the only time I had ever been with two chicks, I answered: “Yep, the best time ever.”