Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Birthday Surprise



For two months, I had been sneaking around behind my boyfriend Mac’s back.  He was a birthday killjoy He didn’t want me to throw him a party.  Mac is a detective.  He knew I was up to something and he warned me it had better not be a birthday party.  But too bad for him, he was getting a birthday party come hell or high water.  
            The party went off without a hitch and Mac was having a really good time.  But he kept his eye on me at the party the entire time.  It was making me a nervous.  Every time I looked at him, he was watching me with a calculating look in his eyes.  Now he was up to something and I couldn’t put my finger on what…until the party was over.
            Exhausted from the long day, I took a long, hot shower.  When I walked into the bedroom, I froze in alarm.  A pair of handcuffs hung on the bedpost.  I spun around, but Mac with his slick cop ninja moves had come up behind me.  At 6 feet 4, he towered over me.  The calculating look in his eye was gone.  Smug triumph glittered there instead. 
            I held up a warning finger.  “Now, Mac,” I said.  “I’m not up for that.”  As soon as I saw the handcuffs, I knew exactly what he’d been calculating.
            “It’s my birthday,” he said and shrugged a big shoulder.  “You should have planned for it while you were planning the party.  Thank you, by the way,” he added with a lopsided grin. 
            “Now, Mac,” I tried again and backed away from him.  He followed me step for step.  I realized my tactical error backing towards the bed.  Mac reached out and pulled off my towel. 
            “Mmm, mmm, mmm,” he said.  In one quick move, he lifted me off the floor and tossed me on the bed.  Stupid cop training I thought as he handcuffed one wrist to the bed before I could get off my back in the middle of the bed.  But I smiled to myself; he left one hand free so he could watch me rub out my pussy.
            Mac possessively eyed my body.  He reached into the night stand and pulled out lube from Adam and Eve.  Mac tossed it up and down in his hand.
            “Look what I bought,” he playfully bragged.  “I planned ahead for my birthday….what should I do with it,” Mac said and thoughtfully considered my body.  He got on his knees between my legs and hummed happy birthday to himself.  I bit my lip to keep from laughing.  He was so damn adorable.  I knew exactly what he wanted for his birthday fucking.  Mac smiled and winked at me.   He squeezed lube in his palm and lubed my pussy and ass.  Mac happily hummed happy birthday. 
            He gently slipped his finger in my ass and worked it in a circle as he watched.  I lifted my legs toward my chest so he could get a better view. 
            “Mmm, that’s what I want to see, your sweet tight little ass.” 
            Mac wasn’t in the foreplay mood.  He shoved his cock in my ass with short throbbing thrusts.  My ass was tight around his cock and he had to work it to bury hilt deep.  Mac held still; his eyes locked on his shaft in my ass.
            “Ride it,” he said in a husky, tight voice.
            I squeezed my ass around his cock and he grunted as his cock throbbed from the pleasure.   I held still for second and then clenched his cock like a vice.  Mac’s neck arched and his eyes rolled back.  He was primed to drop his cum.  I slid my tight ass up and down his cock.  His load built at the base of his cock and then shot into my ass, hot and thick. 
            Mac thrust a few good times to wring out his load.  And then he collapsed over me.  He cupped my tits into his hands and lay there breathing hard.
            I hummed happy birthday and I felt Mac smile against my mounded tits.