Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sex With the Ex

My ex-wife and I had been separated for about 7 months when our son notified us he was cast in the lead for a road edition of a play. He would be on the road for 7 months, so he wondered if one of us could come to his new found home city and drive his car back since he would not need it while on the road. Also, if we came out we could time it to watch the last dress rehearsal before the tour began. Well, we decided we would both fly out and take turns driving the car back since that way the trip would be shorter and we both could see the show.

We arrived in town late on Friday night and went to the hotel. We had agree to share a room, two beds for Friday and Saturday and the one night on the drive back. I was dating and having sex and really did not expect any problems, in spite of what my office pals said. My ex however had not had sex since we separated 7 months earlier.

The play was great and no problems but on Sunday morning as we got ready, I caught my ex outside the bathroom door watching me dry myself after my shower. Male ego, she misses my cock, I thought, but did nothing.

That night we stopped at a motel on the drive back. It was late and we got to the room, my ex said she just wanted to read a little before going to sleep. I said Ok and she changed into her nightgown. A long white cotton item, not very sexy, with buttons up the front. Not very sexy. I got into my sleep pants, no underwear - of course. As she sat on the bed she lifted her legs and the grown would drop exposing my leg. I became interested.

She said she was ready to go to sleep. I said OK I'll turn out the light, but I need to get up to turn out the one room light. I came back to my bed walking past her bed and bent down and kissed her. She met my kiss with a kiss of her own and put her arms around my neck. I laid next to her, kissing her softly and placed my hand on her tit. I could feel her nipple harden through the cotton. She said, "Kiss me there.." No need to ask twice, I pulled her nightgown up over her head and knelt next to her on the bed. I kissed her tits, gently sucking her nipples hard, and continued to kiss her working my way to her pussy. I licked her pussy and remembered the sweet taste she had. My tongue found her clit and I went to work. As I licked her pussy became wetter and wetter. I felt her reach over and found my hard cock. She took my cock out of my pants and stroked it as I continued to lick her clit. She stroked my cock harder and faster and then moaned and 7 months of cum exploded from her cunt. I licked and sucked as she came.

She looked at me and said, "Fuck me hard one more time." My cock was very hard and I moved between her legs. She pulled her legs to her chest opening her wet pussy to my large cock. I pushed my cock into her and she moaned in delight. I pulled my cock out till only the head was in her pussy and then thrust forward with each inward movement came another moan. My balls smacked against her ass and as I fucked her she became wetter and wetter and more open to my cock. Finally, I felt my balls tighten and my cum shot out deep in her pussy. Just I slammed my cock into her to get my cum deep in her she moaned and her body shook as she came again. We slowed our movements and laid in each others arms for a while. Then she said, "Thanks, now go back to your bed."

We have never fucked again and if we did it probably would ever be that good again.

-Anonymous Submission