Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Making Love in the Rain

It was a very warm summer day as we were riding through the country. The sun was beating down on us. A few clouds in the sky. He had come up for the weekend. I could feel his eyes on me as he loosely held onto the steering wheel of the little yellow convertible. He watched me out of the corner of his eye, appreciating the short skirt I was wearing. I knew he was thinking about last night. He loved the way I wrapped my legs around him when we made love. He always told me he loved the smell of me and the feel of my smooth skin.

I could see the slight bulge begin to grow in his jeans. I closed my eyes and thought about the night we had just shared and smiled. He was a very imaginative lover. I turned to look at him, and he was stealing a glance at me also. We smiled at each other, both knowing what the other was thinking. I glanced down and noticed the bulge getting larger in his jeans. I couldn't help but grin as I thought of him. I turned and slid across the seat towards him, placing my lips close to his ear, I whispered how much I liked the things we had done together the night before.

I reached down to rub the bulge with my hand. I touched his ear with the tip of my tongue, tracing the edge all the way from the bottom of the lobe to the top, then dipping slightly to the inside...

He shivered, a growl escaped his lips and he tightened his grip on the steering wheel. I unbuttoned his jeans and slowly pulled down the zipper. I was toying with his ear, teasing with my tongue, nipping lightly with my teeth. He loved my breath in his ear , and the pressure of my hand on his swelling cock. "Raise your hips honey, " I whispered. He gladly obliged and I slid his jeans down over his hips. I began to caress him with my hand, as I kissed him downward.

I unbuttoned his shirt, kissing the skin as it was exposed. I took his nipple lightly between my teeth, running the tip of my tongue over it as he took in a sharp breath. He slowed down a bit, unable to concentrate on his driving and what my hands and mouth were doing to him at the same time. He placed his right hand in my hair, caressing me .I continued to kiss his warm skin,slowly working my way downward, toward his straining erection. I took his cock in my hand again and held it while I lowered my head and flicked my tongue around it. My, teasing little licks, caused him to shudder... I swirled my tongue around his cock, licking and sucking. His fingers tightened in my hair, as he pushed me down even farther until I had his entire cock deep into my hot, wet mouth......I loved this.

His groans got louder as I sucked and went all the way back up to the tip and slid down again, wrapping my tongue around that cock and sucking as I went. I could see that he was gripping the wheel even harder and was slowing down, finding it harder and harder to concentrate on his driving. I sucked up and down that beautiful shaft, massaging his balls gently and rolling them one by one in my hand, while holding the bottom of his cock with the other.

We never noticed the clouds forming and all of a sudden it started to sprinkle. He took his foot off the peddle and slowed to a stop along a deserted back road, with wheat fields all around us, pulling off to the side. I reluctantly let go of his cock, so he could get out and put the top up. We giggled at each other and I think we both had the same thought. "Shall we?" he asked. "It's perfect!" We hurriedly got the Indian blanket from the back seat. I was finally going to fulfill one of my long time fantasies!

Like two little kids, we ran into the wheat field, threw the blanket on the ground and began tearing each other's clothes off as fast as we could. The rain was falling gently and it felt so good. I was on top of him now, kissing him all over. I had to finish what I had started in the car. I kissed my way back down to his now hard throbbing cock. Wow, this was perfect!! I sucked and licked and ran my tongue around each ball, gently sucking them in one at a time. Then I ran my tongue under his balls and flicked the tip on the opening of his ass. We were all wet and it felt so good to be out in the middle of nature with the soft rain falling down on us....I was in heaven! As I licked the opening to his ass just teasingly, I thought he would cum right there and then, but he didn't. He didn't want to ruin this so soon. He held back and enjoyed every lick and suck I gave him. I let my tongue lick it's way back to the top and licked my way around the head and grabbing with my lips again and sucked it deep into my throat, as far as I could. I sucked harder and faster as he watched himself going in and out of my mouth. I could feel the tenseness building within him as he squirmed and gyrated his hips and pulled on my now very wet hair. I knew he was going to cum and I wanted him to. He pushed my head as he thrust deeper, fucking my mouth as I sucked harder and harder. He let out a growl that all the cows probably heard in the distance, as he shot a full load of cum into my mouth.

I took all he had to give, not spilling a drop, and licked him clean, as the rain was falling gently on us. I held him in my mouth for a while, feeling him beginning to grow soft, but knowing I had the power to make him hard again and again. When his breathing returned to normal, I started to caress him with my lips once again. Almost instantly, he began to swell......

His hand let go of my wet hair and he began caressing me slowly, his hand running down my back, over my hips and ass. I kissed my way back up, sliding up his belly till I reached his waiting lips. I looked into his clear blue eyes as we kissed each other passionately, our tongues exploring each other's mouth, breathing in each other's breath. I loved the feel of his body so close to mine and in the rain it was unbelievable. To be living out my fantasy was more than I ever could have imagined.

He kissed me again and again, taking his time to taste every inch of my mouth then my cheeks and nose and eyelids. He ran his tongue down onto my neck, kissing and caressing my face as his hands ran down my back, squeezing the cheeks of my ass and pulling me closer to him. I could feel the contours of his body, every curve, every bulge, especially the one pressing into my pussy. He was so very hard again and I was so hot and ready for him to enter me.

" Turn around", he said softly. Get on your knees sweetie." He got behind me. It felt so much more erotic to be doing this in the open and in the soft, warm rain. He was behind me now pressing his lips on the cheeks of my ass, kissing and nibbling. He reached around and cupped both breasts and I moaned softly. I was pushing my bottom into his now hard cock as he squeezed my breasts and kissed my back. My sensitive, erect, hard nipples were sticking out as he played with them between his fingers. I groaned louder as he placed his hands on my hips, letting them roam over my bottom, pausing at my thighs and teasing me. I wiggled in anticipation as he licked and teased my bare rain soaked skin. He moved his mouth slowly down my bottom and onto my legs, licking his way down, kissing the sensitive places that he knew so well. I felt as if I would faint when he spread my legs and turned himself around so he was lying on his back with his head under my pussy and his tongue started licking first my inner thigh, one side then the other. As he gently ran his fingers over me he let his tongue, ever so slightly flick across my outer pussy lips, then slowly licking his way to the inside, making sure not to touch my clit. He was such a tease. It was driving me crazy as I shivered with delight.

He finally let his tongue go inside my already swollen lips, tasting my wetness that had already began to drip. I let out such a moan, but mixed with the rain, not a soul could hear me, but I did hear a cow moo way off in the distance...as he entered me with his tongue causing me to just melt and fall down onto his face. He eagerly sucked and licked and stuck his tongue in as far as it would go. By this time I was begging him to fuck me.

He was determined to take his time, bringing me to the brink of an orgasm time after time by slipping his tongue as deep inside as he could. I let out another cry as his tongue flicked around my clit and his lips sucked mine from one side to the other. Breathing hard now and letting the rain roll down my face and into my mouth, I begged him to give me that orgasm I wanted so badly. He loved getting me just about there and then moving away. He wanted to get me to where I'd have the most intense release possible.. He continued his slow methodical sucking and licking. I knew he was getting himself more aroused by the second as he did this. Ahhhhhhh, finally he touched my clit with his tongue and sucked it between his lips, tugging on it gently. I could feel my orgasm begin to rise to the surface. Then he let go and I hurriedly got off his face and onto my back. He got on top of me.

He leaned over me, tasting my mouth, caressing my breasts, knowing how hot I was for him. I grabbed his head in my hands and pulled his mouth to my breasts. He nibbled one hard nipple then the other. Finally I could not wait any longer. I reached down and placed his hard throbbing cock to the entrance of my hot, wet pussy, rubbing it back and forth over my swollen lips, covering it with my hot juices. With a single, swift thrust, he was inside of me. I cried out, writhing beneath him, pushing my hips upward to meet his as he began moving inside me, trying to go slowly, but finding it impossible to hold back.

The rain had stopped, the birds were singing, a warm breeze was blowing..but all of this went unnoticed as he slid himself in and out of me, both of us lost in each other, consumed by the passion of the moment.

He was moving faster now, I could feel my orgasm rising once again, as well as his own. . My whimpers turned into cries of intense, almost painful pleasure as a tremendous orgasm overtook me. My contracting muscles gripped him tightly again and again, sending him over the edge with me, filling me with his hot cum.....

Clinging to each other, gasping for breath, savoring the feel of each other, we remained joined for quite some time. Slowly we became aware of our peaceful surroundings, of the warm sun that had come back out and the breezes lightly caressing and drying our bodies. We held each other and kissed passionately, tasting our love on each other's lips, breathing in each other's breath till we both calmed and realized where we were. We heard a tractor off in the distance and cows mooing.... We started giggling and let go of each other as we quickly got up, grabbed the soaking blanket and our wet clothes and ran through the hay field back to the car. We laughed and giggled like two kids. "Wow!" That was so great honey." I said, as we jumped into the car naked. We turned on the Cd player and listened to our favorite songs as we whipped back down those back country roads, letting our clothes dry in the wind. By the time we got back to the cabin, we were all dry and so happy. I had fulfilled another fantasy at last!!!!!

-Anonymous