Monday, January 7, 2013

Pay Up!


I rushed home Friday to beat my boyfriend Max home so I could get the mail first and get the credit card bill before he could see it.  Max is a great guy, but he has a few pet peeves, and my exuberant spending when I’m out with the girls is one of them.  Don’t get me wrong, I don’t break the bank or spend more than we can afford.  Max owns a large sex toy manufacturing company and I have my own business that does well so it’s not like I’m spending money we don’t have but we had a little dust-up over the last credit card bill when he saw how much I had spent on shoes on a girl’s day out at the mall.  He put me on a budget, but I went over budget – two thousand dollars over the budget.  So why upset him again?  There was no need for him to even see the credit card bill.  I would just pay it and he wouldn’t be the wiser until it was too late.  Actually, I was being altruistic trying to get the credit card bill before he could see it.  Pulling up the driveway, I pushed the garage door opener.  Max’s car was parked in the garage.  Rats.  Hope springs eternal and maybe he hadn’t gotten the mail yet.  I slipped into the kitchen from the garage.
“Bree,” Max’s serious voice sounded from the office. 
             “Hi, babe, just going to get the mail,” I sweetly called out. 
            “I already did,” Max said.  “Come here a minute would ya?”
I steeled myself for one of Max’s lectures and walked for the office.  Leaning against the door, I tried to look innocent or at least prepared to be surprised at the amount I had spent.
            Max held up the credit card statement.  “I thought we talked about this,” Max said.  His dark eyes were even darker.  Yep, he was pissed.  I took a breath and made sure my lower back arched ever so slightly and my tits gave a perky heave.  I could see the effort flicker through his dark eyes to stay focused on my face but Max’s gaze fell to my tits and then rake over my body. 
            “Is that how you want to play this?” he softy asked.
            He didn’t give me time to answer as he stood up and pulled off his t-shirt at the same time as he crossed the few steps to me.  Max was on me and lifting my shirt up over my tits.  I think if he had his way, I’d be topless for him all the time just so he could play with my tits.  He tugged my red lace bra down so my big tits were in his hands for a brief, possessive cupping.  Max used his body to pin me against the door and he locked my arms over my head. 
            “So you want to use your feminine wiles to get out of trouble do you?” Max asked. 
            “I am an adult, I don’t get in trouble,” I said and writhed against his bare chest.  Max and I have that skin to skin electricity. 
            “Yeah -- you do get in trouble, Bree,” he said and threw me over his shoulder.  In the bedroom, we were skin to skin and his eyes stayed on my tits and waist.  Looking at my body gave Max pleasure and his rock hard cock nudged against belly.
            “You’ve got a lesson to learn, baby,” he whispered near my ear.  “If you want to use your sexy little body to get out trouble with me, then you’re going to have to pay up.”  Max drew my hair into his hand at the nape of my neck and gently tugged.  He spun me around.  With his hand on my upper back, he bent me over the bed.  Max slipped his hand between my ass cheeks and slid his hand up and down over the sensitive skin.  I heard the nightstand drawer open and him reach inside the drawer.  Then warm lubricating oil dribbled down my ass and over his hand.  Max massaged the oil between my ass cheeks and over his cock, taking strokes of his cock in his hand on the top of my ass.  He reached back into the nightstand drawer and I heard the gentle hum of the small rocket vibrator.  Max held it flush against my ass and pressed my ass cheeks together over the toy so it tucked up nice and snug, and flat against my ass.  I moaned and writhed back towards his cock.  With one hand, Max held my ass cheeks tight over the vibrating small rocket vibrator.  With his other hand, Max held his cock and got me so hot and wet by circling his cock head just outside my pussy.  I purred and arched my back wild with desire for his fucking.  Max took the small rocket vibrator in his hand and clamped his palm with the rocket vibrator in it flush against my clit as he buried his cock hilt deep in my ass.  He stayed locked deep and ground his cock in short upward grinds inside my lubricated ass.  Max began to grind in tight, fast upward thrusts deep in my ass.
            “Grab my balls, baby,” he panted.
            I reached between my legs and grabbed his big, swinging balls in my hand, and pushed them up into him as I palmed his balls in tight, fast circles.  Grunts of Max’s primal pleasure mounted and his balls tightened.  Just as Max’s hot load filled my ass my clit quivered and throbbed and sent me rocketing into a multiple orgasm making my ass repeatedly clench on Max’s grinding cock. 
            “Fuck, yea, Bree, squeeze my cock in your ass,” he groaned out.  We collapsed on the bed and Max pushed my hair off the sweat sheen on my back.  He kissed my shoulder.  “Tomorrow I want reverse cowgirl – and I know you have the shoes for it,” he added in a serious tone.
            I lightly laughed.  “You know, I do.”