Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Beating the Heat

It wasn't just hot; it was just too hot. Set a new high temp record for that day. It was summer term at college, a Wednesday, and it was hot. A thunderstorm came through about 3:00, it rained cats and dogs for about ten minutes and then the sun came back out. You could actually see the steam rise up off the street! Now it was hot and sticky and miserable. I only went to one class that day and that was because it was in an air conditioned building.

Nighttime didn't change anything; just dead still, hot, humid air. I just laid naked on my bed and sweated. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and got up, pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt and strolled down to the lobby. I'm a very light skinned brother and I had a monster afro and it was just holding in all the heat. I was hoping that I could find someone to braid it up for me so my head could cool off.

The lobby was just about deserted, except for Penny, a member of our little sister group. She was reading a book in front of a small fan in the commons area of our dorm complex. She was not what you would really call pretty, but she did have a very sweet personality, and a nice smile. She had very dark skin and a tiny afro. That and a very nice body. She had a runner's figure, absolutely lovely long legs, a nice tight butt and though not large but full breasts. She was wearing some very brief pink shorts and a lacy white halter top. In spite of the fan, I could see beads of sweat down her neck and chest. Her attempt to cool off wasn't going any better than mines.

"It's just too damn hot, isn't it " I said as I approached her.

"I'll say ", she replied. "My roommate and her boyfriend don't need me hanging around, so I came down here to try and cool off a bit".

"I know what you mean, except I don't have a roommate", I said. "I thought that it might be a little cooler down here but I guess I was wrong! I was wondering though, if you don't mind, could you help me do something with this hair? It's just too hot for this 'fro!. At least you wouldn't have to sit here by yourself". She smiled and said, "Yes, I'll do your hair and I'd like some company, too", She agreed to come back to my room and do my hair.

We came back to my room and I put some records on the turntable. The lights were down low so it wouldn't seem so hot. I sat down in the chair and Penny started working on my hair. I never really intended to try to seduce her, it was the heat, you know. As she stood in front of me, I could see the sweat on her body, between her breasts, the way it made the material stick to them and her hardened nipples poking out through the thin fabric. Her soft leg barely touched mine and it felt like a spark shot between us. She stopped and looked at me as if to say "What was that?". I started caressing her leg with my hand and I noticed that she was breathing a lot harder now. She had the softest skin and I loved the feel of it. It felt just like satin or black velvet. So soft..... and so hot!

My cock was rock hard by now and it wanted a feel too! She was standing in front of me as she worked on my hair. I slid down in the seat so that I could rub my crotch against her leg. She stopped what she was doing and set her hands on my shoulders and stood still. Her lower body started moving and her breasts were heaving in front of my face. I took her cone shaped breast in my mouth and sucked on her hard nipple through her halter top.

She collapsed against me and started grinding on my cock. I peeled off her top and took a breast in each hand and started licking and sucking first one and then the other, enjoying her salty taste. "Oh God, that's good", she groaned. She reached down and started stroking my rigid cock with her soft hands. "You're driving me crazy!", she growled in my ear. "I can't take this anymore."

With that she stood up and pulled off her shorts and then yanked down mine. She straddled me and guided her hot, wet pussy onto my massive hard-on and plunged down onto it in a single stroke. She let out a gasp as she got used to the girth and trembled through a minor orgasm. Then all hell broke loose! Passion had overwhelmed her and she fucked me like a wild animal. I tried to suck on her tits while she rode me but she was just too wild. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to take much more of this as I could feel my cum starting to rise. I grabbed her perfectly round ass cheeks and forced her hot pussy down on my cock while I ground it around and around, overloading every nerve in her hot wet pussy until we both exploded in an earth shattering orgasm.

After we calmed down, we needed to wash up. Penny went into the bathroom and started to take a shower. I thought that it was taking her a long time, and being naughty, I peeked in the shower to see what she was doing. What I saw got my juices going again! She was playing with her tits with one hand while her other hand was deep in her pussy. I slid in the shower behind her and held her tight while rubbing my hardening cock between her sweet ass cheeks. She gave me a sexy smile and turned around and started soaping me up, paying a lot of attention to my cock. She rinsed me off then bent over and gave me a kiss on my cock head. Then she knelt down and started rubbing my cock between her tits while licking the head every now and then. Damn that was sexy! Nobody had ever done that to me before and it felt great! Too good. The next thing I know, I'm cumming like a fire hose and she's rubbing my hot man juice all over her tits and cumming herself.

We washed each other and rinsed off. I was too weak to stand up in the shower, so I turned off the water and led her back to my bed. I started sucking on her tits again, first one and then the other and started playing with her very wet pussy with my free hand. I had never eaten pussy before, but I was so turned on now and figured it was a good time to start. I slid down her body, licking and kissing my way down to her sweet spot. The intoxicating aroma of hot pussy just overwhelmed my senses. I lowered my head and stuck out my tongue and started licking around the edges. I licked up and down and then around and she started rolling her hips and humping my mouth. I must have been doing something right; the next thing i know, she throws her legs straight up in the air and is pushing my face harder and harder into her pussy. Her legs start to tremble and she screams out in orgasm.

I keep licking but it is too much for her and she pushes my face away. My cock is ready for action again and I slide into her hot, wet, softness once again. We turn over and she rides my dick like a fire pole! With the room lit only by the lights from outside, I almost couldn't see her but I could see my cock disappear into her hot pink slit. I' m starting to pound the punany like a champ and she cumms again. This time she turns over on her stomach and sticks her butt up in front of me. She guides me in and we start going at it doggystyle. Hell yeah! This is good!!! She slams back into me as hard as I pound it to her! I start to feel my nuts tighten up so I grab her by her hips and try to bury my whole lower body into her as I explode once again. Penny cums at the same time, tearing the covers off and yelling into the mattress. I fell off of her and collapsed next to her and we fell asleep, exhausted.

When I woke up the next morning she was gone. I saw her later the next day and we talked about it for a minute and agreed that it must have been the heat that made us so crazy. We went back to being just friends and nothing more was ever said about it. But I'll never forget how hot it was!

-Submitted by Anonymous