Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Welcome Home Sex!

I’d been gone for a week on a business trip without my boyfriend Mac and got lucky when we wrapped up early.  I was excited to get home early and surprise Mac.  I was ready for some quick and dirty sex when I got home.  And by dirty I mean toss me around like a cat toy and fuck me.  When I got home, Mac was still at work so I had a chance to get a shower and get into my favorite fuck me shoes, a pair of five inch black stilettos.  I put on black stockings with a line up the back and a black lace corset without cups so my tits were racked and ready.  I made my eyes dark and smoky and applied long eyelashes for that I want to be fucked look.  Mac loved seeing red lipstick on his cock.  I found his favorite ruby red color and made my lips cock sucking ready. 
            The garage door opened and I headed for the TV room where Mac would come in from the garage.  I bent over the back of the couch and looked over my shoulder, my freshly Brazilianed pussy eager to get a solid, hard fucking.  Mac opened the door and slightly paused.  He set down his briefcase, took off his jacket, and took of his weapon harness.  Mac’s a detective.  He narrowed his eyes at me and it wasn’t the reaction I expected.
            He put his hands on his hips and looked put out.  “Lara, I missed you and I want to make love not fuck,” he sternly said.
            I arched my lower back and gave him a cock sucking red lipsticked pout.  “I want you to fuck me hard and dirty, baby.”
            “You know, Lara, I really missed you and when you come home and want it hard and rough I wonder if you love me as much,” he said a little sterner than I thought he needed to.
I gave Mac a sweet and loving smile.  “I wash your disgusting gym clothes and cook your meals.” I arched my back a little higher to show Mac more of my bare pussy. 
Mac thought about it for a second.  “Fair enough,” he said and got naked. 
“Come on baby, fuck me rough and dirty,” I purred.
His cock stood ready to fuck me but he stopped and eyed the black line in my stockings and then back up to my ass.  “I’m in control of how rough and how dirty then.”
I hesitated.  “How rough?”
“None of your business,” Mac said and walked towards me.  “Do you want the deal or not?” he asked in a very cop tone of voice and at 6’4, 250lbs of muscle, he has the goods to back it up.
“I’ll take the deal,” I said with a slow smile.  Mac was very good at rough and dirty fucking. 
Mac ran his hand over the curve of my ass and then smacked the full swell at the bottom just hard enough to make me gasp with pleasure.  He got his fingers on my clit and worked me up with his expert rubbing as he spanked my ass with the perfect amount of pleasure and sting.  Then Mac lifted me by the ass to drape my legs over his shoulders as he buried his tongue in my hot juiced pussy.  I bounced on his face and he pumped my ass up and down to get a better rub on my pussy.  He spanked my ass cheek and flicked my clit with his tongue.  With a loud suck on my clit, he pulled me off his face and put me down, but he captured my hair in his fists and pulled my hair enough to make me writhe with anticipation as he bent my head with firm control to his cock.
“I want to see red lipstick on my cock,” Mac demanded.  “Fuck me with your mouth.  Suck my cock and lick my balls,” he said and tighten his hold in my hair.  I slurped his cock like a melting ice cream cone and he tugged my hair as he gave me a solid spank. 
“Suck harder, baby.  Get that cock wrung out,” Mac said.
I writhed and moaned for him to play with my pussy.  He slipped his fingers inside and thrust deep -- in and out and then worked my hot spot.  Mac pulled me up to plant a hard, rough kiss as his tongue worked my mouth.  He cupped my tits and lifted them toward my face.
“Lick one for your daddy,” Mac growled.  “Put that red lipstick on your tits for me, baby.” 
I flicked my tongue over the nipple and then sucked it as I left a red lipstick ring around the pink bud.  Mac took it between his thumb and finger and squeezed as he rolled it in a hot sensation of pleasure, then he flicked the hard nipple with quick, hot little flicks as I bit my lip and writhed for him to fuck me.  He pushed me against the wall and pinned my arms over my head. 
“You want a good fucking?” he murmured and pushed his fingers inside my wet pussy.  He drove in - in a hard thrust and then slowly pulled his fingers down and thrust back again hard.
“Mac, fuck me,” I moaned.
Mac smacked my wet pussy with his wet fingers and rubbed my clit hard up and down, and then he smacked my pussy again.  “Tell me what you want,” he whispered as he let go of my arms and took a hold of my hair.  He tugged my hair in his hand and gently arched my neck.  “What do you want me to do to you?” Mac said and smacked my pussy again.
“Fuck me, Mac, give me your cock.” I bit my bottom lip and purred in anticipation. 
Mac thrust his hips up and captured my pussy with his thick, throbbing cock as he settled me down on his rod.  He wrapped my legs around his back and slipped his finger in my ass.  
He drove his cock in and out in hard, pulsing fucks.  Mac arched back to give me the full length of his cock with each pounding thrust.  I bounced on his cock like a wildcat, my fingernails dug into his shoulders.  He slammed my pussy over and over until I shouted his name as I came hard.  As soon I came, Mac lifted me off his pussy-juiced cock and flipped me around.  He captured my hair in a ponytail and bent me over. 
Mac slammed his cock into my throbbing pussy and worked his cock hard as he banged against my ass.  He shot his cum and took a second breathing hard before he pulled me off his cock.  Mac smacked my ass.
“You got what you want, now I get what I want.  I want the no make-up Lara, ponytail, and those cute little pajama shorts and white tank top you wear.  No bra,” he quickly added.  See you on the couch in five,” Mac smiled as he threw himself on the couch and grabbed the remote.
“You’re such a sexual deviant, but I’ll do it, only because I love you,” I grinned.