Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Finally Meeting

Nathan and I had been conversing via chat for over five years when we decided it was finally time...our first meeting! How exciting! Since we live over 300 miles apart, we decided to meet in the middle.

I awoke that morning with extreme anticipation. I jumped into the bath and went about the chore of perfecting my body. Making sure everything was smooth, clean and shaven. I then put on my outfit that I had bought the day before, the skirt being just a little too short, but just the way I wanted it. I got excited at the idea of him being so strong and self assured, as he thought I really wasn't....oh but I was! I was going to knock his socks off and I knew it!

I started on the long trip around 9 a.m. and came into the town where we had planned to meet around noon. He had planned to leave a little earlier and have a room awaiting me. So I picked up my cell and dialed his number and heard his familiar, husky voice answer and simply give me the name of the hotel and the room number. I checked my map and found it easily, nervous as I started climbing the steps up to the room he occupied.

I straightened myself and took a deep breath as I tapped gently on the door. It opened quickly, Mr. Self Assured must have been waiting for me just inside the door. I look up at him and smiled my biggest nervous smile, not letting any insecurity show. He was even better looking that I had imagined in my best fantasies. Tall and sexy with a beautiful smile. I moved closer and wrapped my arms around him, so glad to finally feel the man close to me that had turned me on for so long. I close my eyes and take in every second of this feeling as he holds me tight. I can feel his heat. Wanting only to get closer, to feel every part of him touching every part of me. To get lost in this sensation.

As we finally pulled away, both of us smiling, he gestured with his hand for me to step inside. I brushed past him as I moved inside the door, still feeling the sexual tension as I felt his body near again. He closed the door and turned to me and we stood there, just for a few seconds, just looking at each other and smiling until he came near again, touching my face with his hand as his lips came crushing down over mine. His other hand found my waist and he pulled me against him roughly and began kissing me with more passion, deeply, his tongue sneaking inside my mouth.

I was breathless and explosions were going off in my head. I couldn't help but sigh as I felt his hard body pressing against me, knowing that he wanted me. I twined my arms around his neck and pulled him down, even closer. I could feel his cock starting to get hard against me and I felt myself getting wet in response. His hands started moving slowly over my body, squeezing and massaging me, firm, but gentle. They moved down to my hips and around to my ass as he squeezed and pulled me against his throbbing cock.

His hands slid down a little more and I felt myself being lifted and pushed against the wall. I wrapped my legs around him and my already short skirt rode all the way up as I was captured between him and the wall. He kept kissing me harder and harder and then moved down to my neck. So much passion and wanting. He lifted me up again and carried me to the bed, my legs still wrapped around his waist and our kisses never slowing.

He laid me down slowly and lowered himself on top of me, his cock so hard it was about to bust through his jeans and pressing right against my pink, lacy wet panties. He began fondling my breast, pinching and twisting my nipple gently through my sheer top. Grinding his crotch against me. I was so lost in the moment that I couldn't stop myself from pushing back against him, needing more. Digging my nails into his back through his shirt and trying to pull him even closer. He stopped kissing me and just looked into my eyes as his hands found the buttons on my top. One by one he slowly unbuttoned them and pulled it open. I felt the heat as he lowered his mouth over my pink bra, sucking and teasing my nipple through the thin material. My hands slide down and give his ass a squeeze as he continues grinding his hardness against me. He backs off and up onto his knees and I quickly follow and frantically start pulling his t-shirt up and over his head and then toss it. I let my hands roam over his chest, then my mouth, kissing and licking, teasing. Suddenly his hand is under my skirt, slowing stroking the insides of my thighs, softly. Gently.

I feel his finger start to trace up and down my pussy, my panties still intact. He was teasing me, blowing my mind with anticipation. I look up with a mischeivious smile, making him wonder what I'm thinking. I grab his shoulders and push him back onto his back. Still smiling I kiss him hard, snaking my tongue into his mouth, giving him hints of what's to come. I move down his neck and to his chest and start to lick and suck his nipples, maybe just a little too hard, moving my tongue around them in circles, and then slowly down his stomach. Loving the way the fine hair there feels against my lips and my face. I unbutton his pants and then look up at him as I unzip slowly with my teeth. He lifts his ass a little as I slide his jeans and boxers over his hips and down, and then onto the floor. His hard cock springing up at me, making my mouth water.

I take it into my hand and stroke it slowly up and down. Noticing the little drop of pre-cum on the end I lean down and lick it away, hearing him moan. Mmmmm...he tasted so good all I could think about was how much I wanted more. I began kissing all around his cock. His lower stomach, his legs, inner thighs. Repaying him for teasing me. His hands move to my hair and I feel my head being pushed gently in the direction of his cock. I let my lips move over to it and I put a slow, suction kiss right on the end, tasting him a little again. I pick it up with my hand and start stroking slowly again as I take the head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. It's so hard! I suck gently at first, just the head, flicking my tongue all over, pressing it against the underneath and massaging. Then I look up at him and make eye contact, give him a quick wink and take the whole length right into mouth. I hear him take in a big breath and let out a long moan and it makes me tingle down below. I start to suck him slowly, taking the whole thing into my mouth and then slowly letting it slide back out again. I pick up the pace a little, and suck harder and faster, more and more. Feeling his hands pressing against the back of my head and hearing him moan with each stroke.

I've finally had all I can stand and I need to feel him inside me. I want him to have no mercy, to fuck me with all his being. I move back up and start kissing him passionately again as he rolls over on top of me, his weight crushing me. I can feel the heat of his bare cock now against my panties as he kisses and moves his hands over me, seeking, needing. Greedy. He raises up and roughly pulls down my skirt and panties in one motion, leaving me open to him. He takes his cock in his hand and starts moving it in circles against my clit, again driving me insane with wanting. I reach up and grab his shoulders and pull him back down on me as I push my hips forward and feel his cock finally invade me. I push up against trying to get it all inside me, feeling it stretching me and only wanting more. He slowly moves, taking it almost all the way out and then making me take it all again, over and over. I feel my orgasm building inside, I'm just about to scream as I hear him grunt and start fucking me harder and faster. Slamming into me as I wrap my legs tightly around him, pulling him in deeper, meeting every thrust with my hips. I cry out as I feel his hot cum spilling inside me and I go over the edge. More explosions in my head and a wave of heat from my toes up to my head. He lays on top of me for awhile, both of us sweating and panting but unable to break away. And smiling still.

-Submitted by Anonymous