Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Inexperienced And A Bit Shy

Over the summer, I had a date with a younger woman about 20 years old who was visiting the valley from a nearby college. She had contacted me on a site for hookups and her message indicated she was into men who were “slightly older” than her. I replied “I’m about 11 years older than you, I hope that’s “slightly” enough for you.” She replied that it was fine and she asked me if I wanted to come over that night. After getting directions, I took off for her parent’s condo on the other side of town. She explained we’d be alone, and she was staying in the condo that belonged to her parents here while they were back east in the town that she was originally from, explaining that her parents were “snowbirds,” but she came to town for the first month of the summer sometimes just to get away from the city, and to rest before she went back east to stay with her parents for the summer.

When I showed up, she greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She was dressed in pajama pants and a t-shirt. Her and I sat in the living room on the couch in front of the TV and talked for a little while to make ourselves more comfortable with each other, and to see if we wanted to go forward with doing anything. She told me she was shy sexually, but had a lot of things she wanted to try. She told me that she had a few flings with some frat boys looking for a big girl fling and a couple of other guys at her school; she said they were quickies that didn’t do much for her. She said that it seemed I knew what I was probably doing from the description in my profile, and that she wanted to try being with an older guy. Plus she also complimented me on my looks telling me I was a “hot older guy,” which charmed me over. I told her she was very good looking herself, which she was. She told me about how she didn’t like being a “bigger girl” sometimes because it was a turn-off to men she wanted to be with. I told her, “Lucky for you, I like bigger girls. Plus I’m a bigger guy,” which made her smile and cuddle up with me on the couch. I asked her how she wanted to proceed and kissed her on the forehead. She told me she didn’t know what to expect, but wanted to shower before we did anything together and “at least make myself look a little more attractive.” I told her that was fine, but she was already attractive to begin with, but that I’d wait for her. She gave me the remote to the TV and told me she’d call for me when she was ready.

I waited for about 40 minutes until I heard for her call for me and say she was ready. She told me to meet her in the bedroom at the end of the hallway. I went into the bedroom and saw her laying on her back on her bed against the pillows on her headboard and naked except for the red thigh-highs and a pair of black flats she had on. I was immediately turned on and smiled. She said with a half-smile, “Sorry, I know it said you like garter belts and heels in your profile, but I don’t own any. The thigh highs were part of a Halloween costume I had. Plus I like flats and can’t really wear heels” I chuckled and said she looked wonderful and that I wanted her badly. I began to undress and I slowly crawled onto the bed next to her and took her into my arms. I kissed her forehead, kissed her cheeks and slowly rubbed my hands down to her tits. She rubbed her hands on my chest, rubbed her hand gently across my face. I went to kiss her mouth and we kissed passionately for what seemed a good 5 minutes as she let out little moans and I played with her tits and rubbed my way down to her beautiful ass. I laid her down and positioned myself on top of her and took turns with each of her tits and my tongue. I slowly kissed down to the area of her shaved pussy. I chuckled and said, “Shaved! I like that!” I kissed her pubic area and gave it a sensual rub. I licked my finger and gently rubbed around her pussy lips, licked my finger again and ran my finger over her clit, which made her moan a little. I went down and licked around her pussy noticing she was getting very turned on, I gently licked her clit, which made her shiver in ecstasy for a moment. I worked my tongue gently on the clit to get her more excited and then pushed her hood back, and attacked it with my tongue. I alternated between slow and fast as I sucked on her clit, teased her clit with my tongue, nibbled gently on it, and would then attack it again as I felt her hand push my head against her, hearing her moans as I worked on her. I slowly eased up, reached for my kit that had my condoms and lube, lubed up my hand, and then played with her clit with my thumb and put 2 fingers inside of her trying to find her spot. It didn’t take me long to find her spot when she let out a loud moan. I began to rub up against her spot as my thumb would smack against her clit and I noticed she began to tense up and start moaning wildly. I went a little faster and harder and she began to moan louder and start thrusting her pelvis up and down, her legs shook, and it was obvious that someone had never done this to her before—or at least done it as I was doing it to her. The moans then turned into fearful groans and I said “you feel like you want to cum?” and she screamed “YES!” and I told her “Go ahead, let it go!” and began to hit the spot and her clit with my thumb as hard as I could thrust. She moaned harder and louder and suddenly my arm was wet and a she was squirting like a geyser. I didn’t stop as the flow came out. She grabbed my wrist and let out a painful cry, which was a signal to me to stop.

I laid next to her for a few minutes as she was still groaning, shaking a bit, and she told me “I feel like my head is spinning, but it feels so good.” I told her it was supposed to, and she confessed that it was something that never happened to her before. I showed her the massive wet spot on the bed and she freaked out; “Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” I told her that it was ok and she would just have to throw her sheets in the wash—which was the worst thing that could happen as a result of her squirting. She laughed and I laughed as I gave her a kiss. She rubbed my chest again and put her hand on my cock, which was semi-erect at that point. She gently stroked me and kissed me. I laid back as she went down on me. I noticed she didn’t have much experience, but I gave he the directions of telling her to go faster, ease up, more on the head, and it all still felt wonderful. I gently put my hand on the back of her head and took some control. I told her to “come back up for air” given I was ready to fuck her. She came back up and we embraced for a while kissing, rubbing each other’s bits, and I noticed her pussy was still plenty wet. I put her on her back and got on top of her again. I reached for my kit for a condom and rolled it on. I slowly inserted myself into her noticing she had a tight and beautiful pussy for me to enjoy. She let out a groan and squeezed me as I made my way into her. We kissed as I gently grinded her pussy without going in and out of it. As I began to slide in and out, I noticed she went back into a mode of when I was finger fucking her. I rubbed her tits and kissed each of them as I stayed close to her body and rose gently in and out. I then had her get on her side, laid behind her, reinserted myself into her, and fucked her on her side from the rear as I held her tight and kissed her neck, played with her tits, and occasionally reached down to rub her clit. I put her on her back again, took her ankles complete with the black pumps on her feet in my hands and raised her stocking clad legs and put myself back into her. She moaned loud and I alternated between speeds as I fucked her tight pussy. I then rested her legs up on my shoulders, put my hands on her stocking clad thighs, put her up and back a little more against me, and started to fuck her harder. She had her hands on my arms and even pleasantly rubbed against my hands as I fucked her deep and hard. I moved faster and faster which had her moaning like when I was finger fucking and she screamed “Pull out! Pull out! QUICK!” and I figured maybe she felt the condom may have slipped or broke, but when I pulled out, she squirted on me and on the bed. I couldn’t believe it and she said, “you were hitting that spot and I knew it was coming. I didn’t want to get it on you, I’m sorry!” I kissed her and told her “Stop apologizing for cumming! And even if you had gotten it on me, I wouldn’t have cared. Now it’s my turn, ok?” She nodded. I had her get on all fours and I fucked her from behind as hard as I could until I exploded and shot a huge load inside of her. As I pulled out, I prayed the condom had stayed on, intact, and noticed that it had with my massive load inside of it.

After I cleaned myself off and brought a washcloth for her from her bathroom to clean up with, I took her into my arms and gently rubbed her back as she sighed and melted into my arms. I said, “Well, that was wonderful. I enjoyed it.” She chuckled and told me, “I’ve never been fucked like that before, thank you. I just can’t believe I came.” We cuddled for a while longer and talked about various things as we cuddled. When I asked her if she wanted me to stay awhile longer or leave, she begged me to stay the night with her. I agreed and she said, “good!” She pushed me onto my back and went back down on me and started to suck me off again. I again gave her the signals of what was working and it felt amazing to have such a warm and moist mouth on me that I could train and enjoy at the same time. I asked her, “Do you want me to cum?” she nodded with my cock in my mouth. I asked “You want me to cum in your mouth?” she nodded again. I grabbed the back of her head and had her up and down with her mouth on my cock and I took a break for a moment, she tried a couple of times to go far down on it and finally managed to take me all the way in. When she had me deep throated, I felt the muscles pulse against the head of my cock, which was a wonderful feeling, and she began to go wild on it until I couldn’t take it anymore and shot a huge load into her mouth that she actually swallowed, she even cleaned the excess cum on my cock with her tongue and had consumed every drop I shot out.

We enjoyed more sex through the night until we both collapsed into each other’s arms. We didn’t wake up until the early afternoon the following morning. She was still in her red stockings, and a bed that had some spots of wetness from her continued squirting through the night as we fucked. After both of us had a shower, I treated her to a “goodbye lunch” at a nearby restaurant, and I asked her, “So, were you lying to me about how you never came before and had never had sex like that before?” She told me she was dead serious with me. She said that the guys she would have sex with would just fuck her in the missionary position and didn’t know how to do oral like I did. I told her that I could understand why she wanted an older man with some experience. I told her it was a pleasure to meet her and have the opportunity. She hugged and kissed me goodbye in the parking lot of the restaurant and told me she hoped to see me again sometime. I told her to look me up and stay in touch. She’s one I get an occasional e-mail from asking how I am, and we remember our night of intense fucking reminding each other of it. It’d be nice to see her again if she ever comes back this upcoming summer.

-submitted by Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90