Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Candy Bar Lover

I wanted chocolate so badly today that I was positive my co-workers could see the desire radiating off me in aura like waves, and far behind my head, trailed cartoon thought bubbles filled with images of malt balls, chocolate stars and gold foil wrapped bars from Switzerland.

It was so cruel that something I clearly loved was denied to me, but because of hormone fluctuation, I couldn’t enjoy the two greatest loves of my life, chocolate and orgasms. Whoever said chocolate was a substitute for sex wasn’t kidding. Both of them gave me a migraine. I had to avoid them like the plague if I wanted a headache free day, but tell that to the rest of my body.

Today, my desire for chocolate was humming inside me so loudly I could barely think. It had started this morning when I saw a Kit Kat on a television commercial, and it had snowballed from there. I had to get it off my brain if I was going to get any work done.

As I booted up my computer, I looked outside my window at the trees lining the parking lot in an effort to distract myself. It was a nice autumn day. The sky was light blue with fluffy white clouds. The air looked crisp, and the leaves were just starting to change color. It was just the type of day to go for a long walk followed by a nice cup of hot chocolate.

Damn. That didn’t work. I frowned. Now I was thinking about those little marshmallows melting on top of the hot chocolate.

O.K, I was going to think about kittens. They had to be the most innocent thing on the planet. How could I attach chocolate to them? I knew they didn’t eat it, and I’ve never seen an actual kitten made from chocolate, you know like bunnies at Easter time, but I had seen cutest little chocolate molds at the antique fair. There were bears, camels and elephants. I could just imagine how cute and yummy they would be coming out the molds. Oh my gosh! I was doing it again.

From the bottom of my drawer, I popped a butterscotch into my mouth, wondering why I didn’t dream about chocolate at night like I did about sex. It would be good to have a piece of chocolate cheesecake in my dreams, but all my nocturnal activities were getting it on with strangers.

Last night I had the most erotic dream about a big, burly man. He was maybe over 6 feet tall and around 230 lbs. He seemed vaguely familiar, but I couldn’t remember if I’d seen him in the building or at the supermarket. Anyway, we were at the movies and I was eating gummy bears of all things, which I usually can’t stand because of the way they squished between my teeth.

He kept trying to turn my head to kiss me, but I was really trying to watch the movie. He started kissing my ear lobe and neck, giving me gooseflesh. His hand slid along my waist. I looked at him. He unbuttoned my blouse and looked inside. I wasn’t wearing a bra. Using his thumb and forefinger, he squeezed my nipple. It hurt, but a good kind of hurt.

Suddenly over come with desire, I climbed astride his lap. I was facing everyone in the theatre, but they were all still watching the movie, so I started sharing mad, long lingering kisses with him as I fucked him on top, my skirt riding up past my hips, the narrow theatre chair digging into my knees, and his buttery popcorn hands on my ass.

My computer screen made that chiming noise bringing me back to reality. I blinked, realizing I wasn’t at the movies. I was at work, but something was going on between my legs. I was throbbing down there as if someone was going to make love to me right now. Scooting around in my chair, I tried to ignore it, but the message from my little love genie was loud and clear. What I needed was a cool compress on my neither regions to settle things down.

I went to the bathroom and started folding some paper towels to wet them under the cold water when Dolores came into the bathroom. She was the receptionist, and she was the most unpopular girl at work. Not only had she been written up for lack of hygiene several times, but also she was a known double dipper.

After giving my paper towels an inquisitive stare, she took the farther of the two stalls. Suddenly, big fart noises exploded in the air, followed by a stench that should only be released in the privacy of your home. I grimaced. There was no way I could take care of my personal business, not now.

Coming out of the bathroom, I was so frustrated that I was trembling. This was so unfair. Dolores was a not so nice person, and she was able to eat chocolate every day. How did I know? I saw her. I just couldn’t take the injustice any longer. I was going to do it. I was going to buy a candy bar and eat it right now.

With purpose, I strode to the vending machine in the lunchroom. I wanted it all, chocolate, caramel and nuts. It was so satisfying to hear the metal clink of the coins in the machine, watching the candy bar fall and waiting for the thud it made at the bottom. It felt even better in my hand, but by the time, I made it back to my desk, the elation faded.

I was still as horny as a kitty cat in heat. There was a war going on inside my body. I wanted two things, but I was afraid if I did both, my head might explode.

My gaze stopped on my car in the parking lot. I could have some privacy out there to make my decision. I knew it was early, but I was going to take my break now.

On my way out, Dolores eyed me like a hawk as I carried my candy bar with me.

“I thought you couldn’t have chocolate,” she said.

“It’s for my nephew,” I lied.

Inside my car, it was warmer and stuffier than I had imagined for a fall day. I put the candy bar on the dash as I put the seat back.

What did I want more? A candy bar or sex? My fingers seemed to making a decision of their own as they traveled down between my legs. I tried to masturbate on top of my pants, but the crotch was bunching up in all the wrong places. Getting a stadium blanket from the trunk, I got back inside my car and covered myself before I unzipped. Of course, I had worn granny panties.

Still, I didn’t have enough room to maneuver, so I inched down my pants. Great, now I was going to leave a big wet spot on my seat. I closed my eyes, trying to get back to the movie theatre, but being in the car was too distracting. I opened my eyes, imagining the man from my dream was standing outside the car watching me.

My eyes closed. I wanted him to reach inside and pull me out of the car. I wanted him to spin me around and push me on top of the hood, pull down my panties and put his big cock inside me. Suddenly, he was fucking me from behind, my breasts smashed on the hood, the quarter panel digging into my rib cage. It was hard to breathe. My body was jelly, pliable, giving into his every need. He slapped my ass, my skin stinging, crying out for more. Suddenly, without warning, he changed lanes. My eyes rolled back in my head.

I was coming. This wasn’t just a little twitchy orgasm. It was my entire body. I tried to grab onto something to hold onto, the blanket, the emergency brake, the dash. My fingers grazed the candy bar. With no time to unwrap it, I slid it inside me. Those nuts and ridges creating all sorts of sensations as I explored places that hadn’t been reached in a long time. My body twitched with my rising orgasm, the stadium blanket seeming to suffocate me, but I didn’t fling it off. I crammed a corner of it in my mouth to stifle my cries, and my feet jammed my brake pedal right down to the floor.

Walking back into the building, I felt a little delirious. There were was something else following me, but I wasn’t ready to acknowledge right this minute. I had one more thing to do before I went home with a headache.

Dolores gave me one of her looks.

“You’re fifteen minutes late,” she said.

I smiled at her.

“I just came back in to tell you I’m going home sick,” I said. “And here, you can have this candy bar. I won’t be seeing my nephew.”

-Tara Alton
bree-ginsu728x90