Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

The doorbell rang just as I finished lighting the candles. I hadn't seen you in a very long time and our Valentine's date had my desires for you at a fever pitch.

I open the door and you pause, slowly eyeballing me from head to toe. I am standing there holding two champagne glasses, wearing nothing but a red g-string."No fair," you say as you let your eyes linger around my mid-section. You set your glass down and disappear with your overnight bag. You return wearing the hottest pink teddi I've ever seen. "Now we're even," you say as we listen to the sexy sounds of Sade' on the stereo.

We sit on the couch and enjoy the champagne as I feed you strawberries dipped in whipped cream. We both giggle as I drop a strawberry onto my g-string leaving a big whipped cream spot. You look me in the eyes and lick your lips. You give me a soft kiss and let your hot tongue trail slowly down my neck, over my chest and nipples, past my navel onto the whipped cream spot. Your tongue reaches out and my cock responds by quivering through the fabric. You moan as you see that I've stretched the pouch to its limit. "I haven't seen your cock in ages," you say as you ease me out of the g-string.

Your tongue begins to get to know my muscle all over again. I had forgotten how hard and wet you could make me! You then begin to delicately suck on my sensitive head remembering just how I like it. You bring over the tub of cool whip, dip me in and stir me around that cold whipped cream! You pull me out of there and start to devour my cream covered cock. Your moaning telling me how good I taste.

I pull you off me before I explode. I help you out of your teddy and lay you down. After a deep sensual kiss I make my way down to your big sexy tits. God I forgot how hot they make me! I take my time kissing and sucking them, getting your nipples as hard as possible. You place your hands on my head and push me lower. I moan as I stare at your honey pot. I enter you softly and slowly with my tongue, watching your every reaction. Your juices are beginning to flow as I cover you all over up and down. I grab a strawberry and twist it as I insert it gently. I start to tongue your clit as the berry works over you. I bring the berry to my lips and bite into it before coming up to kiss you to share the taste.

You tell me to sit back as you prepare to ride me. Your wet pussy easily slides down over me as we both moan loudly. you are gliding up and down so sensually squeezing and soaking my big throbbing dick. You then give me a very sexy look and begin FUCKING my cock! You are getting loud, talking dirty and really letting go! This puts me over the edge! I yell out asking you to cum with me. You scream out and I fire like a cannon as I feel you clamp down around me!

This was just the beginning of a red hot Valentine's evening.

-Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90