Monday, February 25, 2013

Rubber Love Duet

I have always had fantasies of making love to myself with a dildo under the watchful gaze of my husband, yet shyness usually kept me from turning this fantasy into a reality. My husband, Sean, is very sexually open-minded and loves to please women, so I don't know why I would feel so intimidated telling him about my fantasy. Blame it on Catholic guilt, I guess. One evening, however, I steamrolled over my silly sexual repression and got up the nerve to ask my husband to use a dildo on me. I can’t believe I wasted time keeping this fantasy to myself.
Sean has quite a collection of adult magazines, and sometimes when he’s not around I like to take a look. The pictures of the women pleasing themselves with big rubber cocks always got me so wet. Sometimes I would page through the photos as I fingered my own pussy, imagining what it would be like to have a big thick dildo going in and out of myself. I would cum hard. Yet part of me still felt like dildos and vibrators were only for gals who couldn't get the “real thing.”
Finally I gave in to my better judgment and bought two dildos through a mail order company. I picked out a fairly small one, about five inches long and an inch in diameter and a ten inch super-thick cock that looked very lifelike.
One Saturday afternoon, while Sean was out playing softball, I brought out a few of his sexy magazines and the two dildos. As I got myself aroused, I tried out the small one first. It felt very nice and got me over my sex toy guilt, but soon I was hungry for something bigger. So I eased the head of the enormous plastic prick into my wet pussy.
Surprisingly, it didn’t hurt at all, and the feeling of being spread really wide open was a total erotic rush. It took a while to be able to fuck myself with the dildo with one hand and rub my clit with the other, but when I finally got the rhythm down, I had one of the most earth-shattering orgasms ever! Luckily, I tucked away the toys and the magazines just as Sean walked in the front door.
I kept my fantasy to myself for quite some time, and actually enjoyed the fact that Sean didn’t know everything about my sexual proclivities. On the other hand, I also fantasized about him watching me get off with the huge dildo. Another favorite head trip was letting him use the dildo on me. I toyed with the idea of telling Sean about my new desire for latex love, but I wasn’t sure if he’d be into it. What if I suggested it to him and he rejected the idea? I'd be devastated and my private jam sessions would be forever tainted.
But in the end I decided to bare my soul (and other parts of my anatomy) one night when Sean and I were watching an X-rated video tape. I was dressed for the occasion—wearing only a pair of sheer pink panties and matching push-up bra. Sean's smooth, slightly muscular body was covered in nothing but his faded blue jeans. We were cuddling on the bed like two teenagers at a drive-in, watching the screen and anticipating the action. The glow of the TV was the only source of light.
We fast-forwarded through the first scene, a rather boring fuck-and-suck scene with two apathetic participants, but stopped on the solo masturbation scene. A gorgeous long-haired blonde with big breasts and nipples that popped out like ripe berries started to masturbate with a jumbo black dildo. Slowly, she sucked on the dildo as if it were a real cock, making it shiny and wet with her saliva. I noticed Sean unzip his jeans and take his cock out and begin to play with it. Then the blonde got on all fours and with her juicy cunt to the camera, began pushing the dildo inside herself. She started moaning as the “cock” slid deeper and deeper into her slit. As the scene got hotter so did Sean's state of sexual arousal. He was rubbing his cock in rhythm with the dildo, as it slipped in and out her slippery pussy.
Meanwhile I was getting incredibly fired up too, so I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Does seeing a woman fuck herself like that make you crazy?” Of course the answer was yes.
“Would you ever put on a show like that for me?” He smiled, and put his hand down the front of my panties.
“I’d love to entertain you,” I giggled coyly. Then I put my plan into action. From underneath the bed, I pulled out the ten-incher. Sean’s eyes were suddenly as wide as saucers, as he watched me begin to lick and kiss the enormous love tool. Up on my knees, I clutched the rubber dick with one hand, circling the head of the dick with my tongue, then plunging it into my mouth, swallowing almost the entire shaft. With my other hand I reached down to touch my pulsing clit.
I watched Sean watching me, jacking off his cock very slowly, savoring every moment. He was awed and amazed, and told me how good I looked sucking cock.
"It's like watching you suck another guy’s cock," he said, under his increased heavy breathing.
Deftly, I slipped out of my panties and spread my legs so he could see how aroused I was. I lightly rubbed my pussy, moving the wetness around the soft folds of my lips. Then I turned over on all fours, and gave him a good view. Very slowly I began shoving the sizable cock into my cunt. I sucked in my breath and let it out in short gasps, as I filled myself up, inch by inch.
Looking back over my shoulder, I could see Sean’s rock-hard cock getting a good stroking and tiny beads of sweat beginning to cover his chest.
“Tell me how it feels, baby," Sean ordered.
“It feels so good fuck myself in front of you," I responded in between deep breaths. “I love ramming this dildo in and out of my hot cunt, while you stroke your big cock. It just feels so, so good.”
I flipped over onto my back, so I could be in a more comfortable position and also be able to look directly into Sean’s delighted eyes. I spread my legs as wide as I could and Sean kneeled in between them. Then I reached out for his hand and put it on the base of the dildo.
“I want you to fuck me with this,” I gasped. Obediently and eagerly he took control of the toy and worked it in and out of me.
“Like this?” he asked.
"Faster.”
He fucked me hard and fast with the dildo while I furiously rubbed my clitoris. I could see the voyeuristic enjoyment in his eyes and the physical arousal in his body. And knowing that this dick would stay hard until I came finally sent me over the edge.
I was shaking and writhing uncontrollably, nowhere near recovering from my explosive orgasm, when I felt Sean’s cock slither inside me. He held my arms down on the bed, while he pounded me in a total erotic frenzy. He drove his warm, beautiful tongue into my mouth and kissed me with unbridled passion. Then he ran his tongue down the length of my neck, driving me crazy with his forceful licks and feeding my still-hungry pussy with every taste of his savory cock. I could feel the pressure beginning to creep up my thighs, into my pussy and spread out to every corner of my body.
He grabbed a fistful of my hair as a pink flush spread over his chest, his skin straining over his tense muscles. I knew he was on the verge and so was I. With a cry, he came deep inside me and at the same instant I came all over his cock. We rode out our simultaneous orgasms for what seemed like hours, tumbling through the clouds of ecstasy.
Moments later, he collapsed on top of me and I gently ran my fingernails up and down the length of his back until our breathing finally slowed down.
Resting his head on my chest, he told me how I had just made one of his biggest fantasies come true. "No, no!" I contested. "You made one of my biggest fantasies a reality!" Then I proceeded to tell him the whole story of my secret afternoon dildo adventures. We both laughed at our own reluctance to tell each other about our desires. Now that We’ve let our fantasies out of the Genie bottle, there's no telling when our dreams will stop coming true!
—Lainie Q.


backpack-ginsu728x90