Monday, February 18, 2013

Did I Win Or Lose?

My wife Kathy and I had been talking for a long time about making our twosome a moresome, and bringing in my best friend Bryan who was bi, she wanted to have everyone pleasuring everyone. But I couldn't decide whether or not I would want to suck a cock and she knew I had to overcome that. I had always been curious but timid. Bryan, who had been hinting for years that if I ever needed my cock sucked he'd be more than willing. I had noticed him checking me out in the showers and locker room at our gym, eying a semi hard-on a little too long but again no worries.

I'm 29, 5'8, slim with a 7 inch cock, and have to admit I marveled at his athletic build on and very well hung cock even when soft. His balls were always clean shaven and he liked to strut around with a bit of an exhibitionist lust. He was over one night watching a movie, we ran out of liquor, and he said he'd go get some more. As soon as he left my wife said she had a bet for me that would solve it once and for all. If she could make me cum before he got back in, I had to suck Bryan off that night. If I could hold out, she would suck him off and I was free to watch or participate anyway I wanted. I figured I had nothing to lose, I either manned up and swallowed my fears (so to speak) or I got a great blowjob from my wife and could watch her be fucked by Bryan and me, so I agreed.

"Great" she said with a smile. "Now there is no time to lose, pull out your cock! I'm gonna suck the cum right out of you!" Before my boxer briefs hit the floor her sundress was off, and my wife was standing in front of me in nothing but heels and a g-string. This was obviously well thought out, that's a favorite of mine. She is 35, 5'6, perky 38c cup tits with firm sexy legs and ass. I sat back down, and she started sucking the head of my cock. I was already hard, but I was determined to hold out, I think. She was fondling my balls with one hand stroking the shaft with the other and licking and sucking the hell out of the head of my dick. The pre-cum was oozing out, but I figured time was working for me. She felt my nuts tighten and jumped up and straddled me on the couch moving her g-string off to the side. She was soaking wet, and I plunged all the way in one hard intense stroke. She started bucking wildly with her pussy muscles working my cock hard. She jammed one tit in my mouth, just as we heard the door knob rattle. I came hard and fast right there.

"I lasted" I protested. "No way he wasn't inside" was her satisfied reply. When Bryan came in he had a look of confusion at all the clothes on the floor, but a large hard-on waiting to be released from his jeans.

"What's up guys?" Bryan said

I was naked, horny as hell, and had nothing to lose, "Bryan I know you have wanted to suck me off, and Kathy just convinced me it was a great idea, but first I want to feel you cum in my mouth." He didn't need any convincing, with Kathy naked and stroking herself, and me standing up now still with a hard on, I thought he might just cum right then and there. But I pulled his pants down with no arguments, and saw at least an 8 inch hard-on through his briefs. I slowly pulled them down and a massive cock sprang right into my face!

I grabbed the thick shaft and stroked it slowly, which caused an audible groan from everyone at once. Bryan sat down where I was 10 minutes ago, and removed his shirt. I started licking his nipples and went down his chest, as he leaned back and closed his eyes. I made it down to his cock, took a deep breath, and opened my lips over his cock head. I swirled my tongue around, and then remembered I had a second hand and began rubbing his balls. I opened my mouth wider, making sure to keep pressure, and moved down his shaft taking as much of his cock as I could in my mouth. I could taste his pre-cum and I lost all control. I began sucking up and down hard, I moved both hands under his ass, and started pulling him deep and hard in my rhythm. "God I'm gonna blow any second" I heard above my wife's moans and his grunts, I wiggled one finger up his ass, and brought the other hand to pump his shaft and balls. He exploded in my mouth and I felt pure exhilaration, I swallowed all his gooey cum and pumped him for more. "Are you sure you haven't done this before, you're amazing," Bryan smiled.

"Shut the hell up I'm about to blow too!!!" I panted. I lay down on the floor and in 2 minutes Bryan had sucked me deep and had a mouthful of my cum.

"I think the party is just starting" Kathy purred.

-Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90