Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Caught!

I came home from my junior year collage one weekend to visit my parents and to just get away from the school atmosphere. No one was in the house, or so I thought, so I went to my room and took off my clothes, popped in a XXX rated movie and began to stroke my cock hard.

As I was stroking my cock slowly I heard someone outside my door and looked over to see if it was still closed. It was opened a little bit and my sisters friend Mary Beth was staring in at me watching me jerk off. She saw me looking at her and smiled, so I invited her into my room to watch, and she accepted my invitation.

Marybeth was a freshman in collage, she went to a local community collage. She was 18 years old and so hot looking. She was a cheerleader like my sister for as long as I could remember and I have always wanted to fuck her. Her long dirty blonde hair, her shapely thighs and firm tits were all I really needed to think about if I wanted to jerk off and had no movies to watch. I had jerked off thinking about her sucking my cock many times.

Marybeth told me that she had always wanted to fuck me since she was a freshman in high school. Hearing that just made my cock so hard I thought I was going to cum right there. She walked over to me and touched me across my ass and slowly slide her hand around to my my cock and grab onto it. She started to stroke it.

I was so turned on that I shot my load all over her hand and pants leg. She smiled at me and said round one is over, ready for round 2. She took off her shirt and bra and pressed my face into her tits. I slowly licked on them and she moaned a little bit as I sucked on the nipples. I slide my hand down an started to massage her ass and pussy through her pants, and I could feel her crotch getting wet through her jeans.

I undid her pants and slide them off along with her panties. She had the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen, just as I imagined it for all those years, shaved just enough to get a sexy bathing suit or bikini panties on and cover the hair.

I could not wait any longer, and laid her on the floor and started to like her pussy, sliding my tongue deep into her wet pussy she was begging me to let her suck my cock, so I spun around and we 69'ed each other. My cock was rock hard as soon she grabbed it and put it into her mouth, and she started to suck on it slowly, taking all of it into her mouth.

She was begging me to fuck her now, she told me that she has always wanted to feel my cock deep in her pussy, and she had be masturbating to that thought for the last four years. So I slide my cock inside her pussy and it was so tight and wet that I got 4 or 5 strokes, had to pull my cock out and shot my load all over her. She was screaming for me to let her suck my cock hard again because she wanted to be fucked. I told her that was not necessary, because I was still rock hard and slide my cock back inside her.

I think I pumped her pussy about 20 or 30 strokes and she came, scratching my back and screaming my name to fuck her harder, and that she was cumming. I continued to pump my cock inside her, harder and harder, for about 15 more minutes, she came 2 more times and when I was ready to cum, she told to pull out and she wanted to suck me off. So when I was ready to cum, I pulled out and she swallowed my cock into her mouth and sucked as hard as she could, trying to suck the cum right out of my cock.

I moaned as I was ready to cum, grabbed the back of her head and shoved my cock as deep into her mouth as I could and shot my load, wave after wave of cum shot down her throat and some was running out of her mouth and down her chin. She sucked my cock till it was limp in her mouth, then slid it out and moved up to kiss me.

We laid in bed for a little bit and then I asked her if she didn't think that she should be getting back to my sister. She had told me that they had been planing this for a while now, and when I came home, my sister had called her and she said she would be there the next day. My sister had arranged for my parents to be gone all day also.

So we fucked 3 more times before she had to go home but begged mre to call her and let her know when I was coming home again. I come home every weekend now for our little fuck fests.

-Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90