Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Confessions of a Corporate Lesbian

Every morning, I wake up and seduce myself to go to work and confront the pleasure and pain of my high-powered corporate job. There are parts of my job I enjoy and parts I greatly dislike. Mostly, I enjoy the power and the money, but one of my favorite parts is getting dressed for work.

Being the top female executive at my firm puts me in the position of being a kind of cross dresser; wearing very masculine looking pant suits, little makeup, and even mens’ boxer shorts under my suits. I have always prided myself on being a bit of a butch, particularly around feminine women I find attractive, and being a female ejaculator has helped me live up to the butch role I play sexually and psychologically and the powerful position I hold in the boardroom.

Thursday, my most hectic day of the week, my secretary walked out. I was lucky to arrange getting a temp secretary in the next morning and I was only hoping she was good looking and at least halfway competent.

I showed up to work on Friday in my Belgian gray flannel handmade suit, a paisley ascot and my pressed white cotton boxers. I was freshly shaven in every way and my pussy was still throbbing from my Thursday evening body massage.

In my office was a stunning, petite Asian woman with shimmering black hair bathing her delicate shoulders. Her body was lithe and her breasts were rounded and alert pressed against her white cotton blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could see a hint of her brown and succulent nipples through her blouse. My clit began to pulsate and I could see the day was going to be at least bearable.

She raised her head quickly as she heard the door behind me slam. She handed me my mail and scurried back to her desk. On the way out she muttered, "Good morning, Ms. Morgan. My name is Mia.”

A long morning ensued. The business climate was awful and all I could think about was fucking Mia. I fantasized that I would call her in my office, close the door and begin my repertoire of satisfying activities. First I would make her slowly undress while I twirled my clitoris between my fingers to get off. I would fetch my strap-on dildo I kept in a desk drawer, drape her delicate naked body over my conference table and throw her legs over my shoulders while I entered her, bucking my hips wildly. I fantasized full possession of her body and total authority over her pleasure.

Midday Mia came into my office timidly and asked if she could go to lunch. There was something shy yet playful about her manner. I sized her up for a moment while she stood displayed, waiting for my approval. I nodded without taking my eyes off of her and she left.

I decided it was time for a break myself. I took my jacket off for a stretch and headed toward the women's room. I walked in to find Mia at the sink meticulously washing her hands. I brushed by her resting my hand at the small of her back for a split second and entered a stall. Suddenly the room went dark and I could hear the door being bolted. My stall door crept open and Mia slithered in. My twat was hot and creamy and I could feel the effect of Mia’s presence in the tingling of my wet asshole. She put her hands on my waist and began to unbuckle my belt.

I could feel her hot breath at my throat. Her fingers were nervous and agitated while she struggled to lower my trousers. I tried to caress her and remove her blouse but she squirmed away and insisted on working my pants off first. I was nervous and getting wetter by the second. Before I knew it, Mia had my pants and shirt off and I was standing there in my boxer shorts and loafers. Having always played the role of the butch, I was somewhat uncomfortable and at the same time relieved having Mia take ownership over my sexual pleasure.

She began removing her clothes as if routinely undressing. She stared straight through me the entire time, completely expressionless. Her body was as beautiful as I imagined but I was stunned at what a powerful figure she became once her clothes came off.

Mia instructed me to stand on the toilet and face the door. Without hesitating I followed her orders. She told me to spread my legs a bit further and use the door to hold myself up. I could feel the lips of my wet pussy as they unsealed. Suddenly Mia was squatting on the toilet seat behind my feet and I could feel her wet tongue and supple bottom lip hit my clit. She delicately messaged my clit orally occasionally dropping her tongue to my hole to catch the wetness oozing from me. Next she sucked the whole of my pussy in her mouth and began nibbling it tenderly. At first I jumped at the pinching sensation but Mia's cooing helped me get into it. Gradually she began chewing me harder and harder until the combination of pleasure and pain led to my first orgasm. My legs were shaking and my hands were numb from clutching for composure on the bathroom door.

I tried to step down from the throne Mia had put me on and get back a bit to my traditional role, but Mia wouldn’t have it. She grabbed my ankles firmly and held my trembling legs in place. Her lips then landed between my glory hole and my pussy and she lightly mopped the damp area with her already cummy lips. I knew what was next and the excitement and nervousness of anything anal nearly threw me off balance. She glided her finger in a swirling pattern around my anus and then slowly and rhythmically poked her finger in and out. I could feel the tightness of my own asshole, as if it were my own finger entering it. She asked me if I had ever been fucked from behind before and I replied, "I usually do the fucking.” She giggled and began eating my glory hole with her soft lips and firm tongue. This went on for some time until all the openings in my body were relaxed and spilling fluid. I reached back and felt Mia with my trembling hand and felt my slippery cum coating her face.

We wrestled for a moment while I tried to separate her face from my cheeks but she resisted and kept gnawing at my throbbing anus. She held my legs tightly in place and continued to keep me in a serviced position. After numerous exploding orgasms I begged Mia to change places with me so I too could coat my mouth with femme juices. The more I persisted the more aggressive she became.

Before I knew it her tender mouth was replaced with four fingers and I could feel the rough but soothing friction against my taut insides. Her rhythmic motion brought me to the point of ecstasy and I moaned with pleasure. My pussy began pulsating and I could feel my ejaculation coming on. Mia obviously sensed this and lowered her mouth to my pussy to catch my potion.

I was exhausted and exhilarated. I panted and tried to catch my breath when Mia pulled on my swollen shaven pussy lips and whispered, "Let go.” I wasn't sure at first what she meant by that but I finally caught on to what she wanted. I leaned forward balancing myself on the door, took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I relaxed fully as I felt the fingers of both of her hands enter me, in my cunt and my anus. I tightened for a moment, and then completely relaxed as both hands went all the way in. I came with orgasm after orgasm as I had never cum before.

When it was over she shyly smiled at me as if I were a passing stranger and bolted out of the bathroom stall to wash up and get dressed. For a moment I stood there covered in my own body’s juices feeling satiated and stunned by this short episode. I sat on the toilet to give my limbs a chance to stop shaking. Mia washed her hands up to her elbows at the sink and then thoroughly dried them right down to cleaning my cum out from under her nails.

She dressed in the same routine way she undressed, then turned and smiled at me and in her generally unassuming way, walked out without hesitation.

backpack-ginsu728x90