Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Good Neighbor



It was a hot July day and I had worked out for two hours and my muscles were pumped up and my shoulders tight and my arms ached. I decided to go out back and sit in my lawn chair and get some sun, so I opened the Sliding glass doors and turned on some music and grabbed a cold beer and was laying down enjoying the sun and was drifting off into my little world.

I had not had sex or masturbated in few days and did not realize that my hand had wandered down and was rubbing the head of my dick thru my shorts, very short shorts. Before long I was beginning to get hard so I looked around to see if anyone was watching and the only one that could be watching was my next door neighbour, she was older than me but still looked good and had taken care of herself. We had spoken a few times but nothing more and I guess because of the age difference, we did not engage in more than a hello and her living alone also.

I looked again and thought I saw her standing at her sliding glass door, which leads to her deck. I looked away, being a little shy, and then looked back and she was standing there watching me rub my cock thru my shorts. I was beginning to get harder and I hoped she was still watching but then thought she was probably discussed and had turned away. I looked again and she was still there watching me rub my cock. Now my cock really started getting hard and I could stand it no longer so I run my hand under my shorts and wrapped my hand around my cock and was moving up and down very slowly. I wanted to look and then I did not want to look.

But finally I looked again and she had come out of her house and was standing on her deck watching me rub my cock. Knowing she was watching and I had not had sex in a few days, I was so hot and horny by now that I pulled my cock out just enough so she could see my Pink Head and in a little I looked again and she was still there watching and I thought I saw her hand between her legs, but I thought that was just wishful thinking, so I just continued to stroke my cock. I looked again and now I could see that she had moved her legs wide apart and was rubbing her pussy thru her shorts.

That was all it took, so I pulled my shorts down some more, showing off my 8" thick cock, which had to been larger because I was so hot. I stroked it back and forth very slowly; I wanted this to last as long as it would. I looked back and she had put her hand down her shorts and was rubbing her pussy. I could tell by her face expressions she was getting hot or already there to. Now I was getting in to showing off and let her watch so, rose up and slowly pulled my shorts off. Now I was completely naked and had my hand around my warm hard throbbing cock, which the head was so wet and my cock was hard to hold on to, but I did not cum wanting it to last. When I looked back now, I did not see her. I froze, had I screwed it up and she left and then I saw her walking across her yard and stopped at the fence and put her hand back in her shorts.

I continued to stroke my cock back and forth slowly, holding my balls in the other hand. I would stop every few strokes and rise up my dick so she could see the full length of it. When I looked back I could tell now she was so hot to, so I waved her over and waited to see if she would come over. She was making her way thru the gate and came over and stood there next to me, me naked stoking my cock back and forth. She said, "I'm so hot, you've gotten me so hot and wet, and my pussy is just aching." I ask her if she would get on her knees next to me and suck my cock and pull her shorts down so I could rub her pussy and she did even better, she took her shorts off. WOW, what a site, a big bush, nice body and I knew now that her pussy needed to be stroked to. She got down on her knees and started sucking my cock, taking the full length in her mouth. Been a long time since a woman could take all of me in her mouth. While she was sucking me I started rubbing her pussy and it was so wet, how I loved a woman real wet and ready and I started to finger fuck her.

She let out a small scream I needed this she said. She could really suck my cock, licking the head and kissing my balls and she knew just how to hold and how tight and to rub it up and down. We both were so damn hot, I finally ask if she wanted to go inside and she said, "Yes please, I need you to fuck me good, fuck me hard and I need you to fuck me now." I got up and she did too and walked through my sliding glass door that I had left open, she had taken off her blouse and bra and she got down on all four and I came up behind her and entered her pussy slowly but pushed hard and filled her pussy up with my cock, bringing it almost out and then all the way in.

She said , "Fuck me hard." So I grabbed her hips and really started to fuck her as hard and as fast as I could. I really wanted to please her and when she cum the first time it was so powerful and strong, she ask me not to stop, she wanted to cum and cum and I love that when my Lady can cum a lot. We continued until she had to rest and she lay on her back with such a smile and I told her it was not yet over. I spread her legs and started to suck her clit and lick your pussy, kissing her inner tight, running my tongue all around her pussy and slipping my tongue into her pussy. Then back to her clit and sucked her clit and finger fucked her at the same time.

She cum again real hard and strong, now I was ready and I was getting close and she asked me to come up near her tits and she started stroking my cock. She wanted to watch me shoot my white creamy cum out and she wanted me to cum all over her tits and it did not take long. I shot off and the first landed on the opposite tit, I cum so hard and it felt so damn good.

It had been so long since I had cum so good and then she rub it all over her tits and I sucked her nipples and tasting my cum. She later left and about a month or so later she moved and as she drove by, she smiled and winked at me, a smile and a wink I will take to my grave. Hope that excitement happens again.
-Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90