Monday, September 30, 2013

Losing It

To say I was surprised when he suggested it would be an understatement.

"You want me to WHAT?!" I asked Dave as he sat on the bed, looking sheepish.

"It's just a suggestion, that's all. You don't have to."

I sat down next to him, smiling.

"I know that, babe. I'm just a bit taken aback, that's all. This has come completely out of the blue."

He smiled back.

"But you haven't said no," he said, taking my hand. "So, what do you think?"

"I can't see why not, I guess. In fact, now my brain has had a little while to catch up, I quite like the idea."

"You do?"

"Uh-huh. Think about it. It's a complete role reversal. It's the closest I'll ever get to feeling how you do when we fuck, and vice versa."

"I never thought of it like that, but now you've said it, I'm even more up for it!"
"Shall we go and order one then?" I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Come on then."

Dave and I sat together, browsing our website of choice. I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye as he scrolled and clicked the mouse with a look of intense concentration on his face. Suddenly, I had to ask.

"Dave, where did the idea come from? Only it doesn't strike me as the kind of thing you've been discussing with the lads in the pub."

"Ha! You'd be right there. Can you imagine me coming out with that over a pint? 'Oh, by the way lads, I've been thinking about getting my girlfriend to fuck me up the arse with a strap on.' They wouldn't get it. They'd think I'd gone gay on them or something."

"Probably. They can be pretty narrow-minded. Well?" I prompted him, as he still hadn't answered my question.

"Sorry. Yeah, well, I read a story about it in one of your mucky books and it got me thinking. I like it when you use your tongue and fingers back there, so it seemed like the logical next step. For us, anyway."

"Fair enough. And there's only one way to find out. Get your credit card out then!"

As luck would have it, the parcel turned up on a Saturday when we were both home. As I shut the front door on the delivery guy, Dave appeared in the hallway with a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye.

"Is that what I think it is?" he said.

Heading past him into the kitchen I replied, "Let's have a look, shall we?"

Grabbing the scissors, I undid the parcel. Removing the bubble wrap from the box, I pulled out the two items; our brand new strap on and a large bottle of water based lube.

Fumbling, I opened the packaging and took out the strap on, its black harness and bright purple dong looking completely out of place in our tidy, minimalistic kitchen. I turned it over in my hands, then looked up to see Dave studying it just as intently as I.

"Shall we?" I said, jerking my head in the direction of the stairs.

"Now?" Dave squeaked.

We'd deliberately chosen a beginner's set, but I could see why even the relatively small sized shaft would be intimidating to an anal virgin. I took his hand and tugged it gently.

"This was your idea, no wimping out on me now. Grab that lube."

A glance at Dave's crotch told me that despite his reticence, he was turned on. He picked up the bottle and we headed upstairs. Already I felt a pleasant tingling between my legs. The thought of what we were about to do, taboo as it still was, was getting me seriously hot.

Once in the bedroom, I tossed my fake cock onto the bed and took off my clothes. Dave took my cue and did the same, then stood opposite me at the end of the bed as I worked out how to strap myself into the harness. After a couple of false starts, I had my very own cock. I peered down at the alien appendage protruding proudly from my body.

Then I looked over at Dave's cock, which stood equally proud as he fisted it. It too had a purple twinge, as the blood flow swelled and hardened it. Already I could see a drop of pre-come forming at its tip. I wanted to drop to my knees and take it in my mouth. But then I remembered that today we were playing a different game.

"Do you want to suck it?" I said, wrapping my fingers around my rubber shaft.

Dave didn't reply. He just watched me as I played with my fake cock, getting used to the feel of it, both in my hands and sticking out from my groin.

I spoke again. "Come here. Kiss me."

This time Dave reacted, closing the space between us in a couple of short strides. Curling my fingers behind his neck, I pulled him to me. Our lips met. I plunged my tongue into his mouth, seeking his and coaxing it – and him – into submission. Our bodies were melded together; tongues twined, breasts crushed against hard chest and cocks battling down below. I thrust my hips, pushing the rubber toy into his crotch. I was really getting into the whole dominant persona thing. I decided to take it one step further.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock."

Dave was now obviously fully immersed in the role play. He didn't ask questions; didn't hesitate. He knelt before me and he put his mouth around my purple dong. The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end and a rush of heat flooded my pussy. I couldn't believe what a power trip it was! Sure, Dave had gone down on me when I was standing up before, but somehow this was different. All I had to do was move my hips and I'd be fucking his mouth.

So I did. I jerked forward, sliding more of my shaft between his lips, though not so much to make him gag. Dave took it greedily, licking and sucking on me the way I'd sucked on him, more times than I could count. I slipped my fingers into his hair and gripped it as his mouth bobbed up and down.

The fit of the harness meant that the base of the shaft was pressed to my vulva. In this position every movement crushed it against my body, creating delicious friction on my clit. I'd been getting increasingly wet and my juices started to escape, slicking across my inner thighs. I'd had enough. I had to fuck him.

I pulled Dave's mouth off my cock. He looked up and I asked, "How do you want it? On your back or doggy style?"

"On my back, I think."

"Good," I replied, "I want to see your face while I'm fucking you. On the bed."

We got onto the bed and started kissing again, Dave fondling my breasts as I stroked his cock, which was still painfully hard. I dipped my finger into the juices gathered at its tip and slipped it into my mouth, licking it clean.

"Ready baby?"

Dave nodded.

"Don't forget," I continued, reminding him of one of our previous conversations, "if at any time you want to stop, you just need to say the safe word."

By way of an answer, Dave wriggled up the bed and lay so his head was on the pillows. I followed him, crawling up the bed and grabbing the bottle of lube on my way. I knelt between his legs and assessed the situation. It wasn't going to work.

"Babe, pass me that pillow."

Tossing it to me, Dave immediately realized what I was doing. Lifting his ass, he then flopped back down when I'd positioned the pillow.

"That's better." Popping open the lubricant container, I caught Dave's eye as he watched what I was doing. "OK?"

He nodded enthusiastically, his cock now so hard it looked fit to explode. My pussy grew wetter at the thought of sliding it into me and riding it until we both exploded. But that was for later. Maybe. Right now, I was going to fuck him.

I dribbled some of the lube onto my fingers then reached down between Dave's legs. I sought out the pucker of flesh and slicked over and over it, working my index finger into the opening. Dave didn't resist; we’d done this before, just not in preparation for something larger.

I pulled back, then gently re-entered Dave with two fingers, getting his ass nice and slippery and relaxed, ready for my cock. He started to loosen and after adding another liberal dollop of lube to my fingers, I started to work them up and down the strap on. Its shaft was nice and smooth, angled slightly at the tip to stimulate the g-spot. I coated it thoroughly, then shuffled closer to Dave, dipping my fingers into his ass crack once more.

I looked at his face. His eyes were wide; but in expectation and curiosity, rather than fear or nervousness. He nodded at me, encouraging me on.

Grabbing my cock, I positioned the head at Dave's lubed-up pucker. Then I pushed, just a little. I met with resistance. Looking up to make sure Dave was OK, I was galvanized. His head was back on the pillow, eyes closed, wearing an expression of both pleasure and intense concentration.

Keeping a firm grip on the shaft, I surged forward. Soon I felt the pressure disappear as my cock breached Dave's tight opening. I continued to feed it into him, inch by inch. For saying it was just a piece of rubber and wasn't really part of me at all, I was amazed at how good it felt. My pussy felt swollen and heavy, and the pressure against my clit was divine. I felt sure that as soon as I started fucking Dave in earnest, it would send me over the edge.

Before long, my shaft was completely buried in Dave's arse and we were looking at one another with expressions of intense passion. My breasts were tingling, nipples erect and my cunt was obscenely wet. I was hotter than hell.

Dave's cock was also making its presence known, bobbing about with every movement I made. I went to reach for it, but Dave batted my hand away.

"Don’t. I want to see if I can come just with you fucking me. You know, hitting my g-spot. I want to know if it's possible."

I nodded and began to roll my hips, just pulling my cock back slightly before pushing in again. But Dave's reactions; his moans and groans, fingers twisting into the bed sheets, were driving me wild. I moved faster, pistoning more quickly and deeply in and out of his asshole. The faster I went, the more delicious friction was on my clit, and I felt myself climbing closer and closer to my climax. It was clear that Dave was headed in the right direction too; his face was flushed and his cock was like an iron bar between our bodies.

I gave it my all. I was seriously tripping on the power, the taboo nature of what we were doing, and the sensations between my legs. I pounded Dave's ass like there was no tomorrow. He writhed and thrashed beneath me, then suddenly went quiet and tense, and his cock started to twitch. The beginning of his climax, and the knowledge that I'd done that to him without even touching his prick, were enough to send me crashing over the edge.

We yelled and moaned together, my cunt clenching around nothing and Dave's cock spurting up over his stomach and chest. I came so hard that white spots danced before my eyes and I slumped onto Dave's chest, heedless of the fact that he was covered in come. I could feel his heart thumping and I looked up to see him gazing back at me, completely bewildered.

"Fuck, that was good." He huffed, still as out of breath as I was.

I said nothing, just nodded.

We disentangled, and I removed the strap on before clambering back onto the bed beside Dave. By now I was feeling a bit more myself, and I nudged him.

"So," I said, grinning, "how was it? Losing your anal cherry?"

"Let's just say I can't think of anyone I'd rather have lost it to." He paused, smiling back at me. "So when can we do it again?"

I laughed and tickled him, which started a play fight, that then escalated into more horizontal activity. But that's a whole other story.
-L. Felthouse

backpack-ginsu728x90