Thursday, September 12, 2013

Controlling Bill

When I first saw Bill, I knew exactly what I wanted to do to him. From the press of his shirt to the cinch of his belt, his comportment reeked of vulnerability and it was obvious that I'd be able to toy with this man for a good long time.

"Can I get you something, Nadine? I'm making a lunch run."

"Sure, Bill. I'll have a chicken Caesar wrap and a mango smoothie. Thanks." I didn't even look up.

I could almost feel the twinkle in his eye burning through my skirt. "White or whole wheat?"

"Whole wheat." My first week on the job and I was already in business.

Fifteen minutes later, Bill was back. "Here you go Nadine, exactly as ordered." He passed me the food. "So how are you liking our fair city?" Standing there, I think he was hoping to watch me eat.

I unwrapped the sandwich. "Not bad, though it's a bit warm." Pulling at my blouse, I pretended to catch a breeze.

"Phoenix may be hot at times, but at least we have the largest collection of fire fighting equipment on the planet." He stuffed his hands in his pockets, swaying awkwardly from side to side.

"Wow. I didn’t know that." I'd just transferred in from Boston.

"It's true. We have lots of interesting things here in Phoenix. I could show you the sites if you'd like." Bill's eyes were glued to my chest. "I've lived here my whole life."

"I might take you up on that Bill, but right now I have a ton of work to do."

"Yes, of course. I guess I'll talk to you later."

"Later, Bill." I shooed at him as if he were a fly.

As expected, the weeks progressed with Bill constantly hovering around my desk, and doting on my every want and need. His attraction to me was painfully clear, the poor sot practically salivating whenever I entered the room.

One Thursday afternoon, while bent over the water cooler, Bill swept in behind me. With his pitiful form uncomfortably close, I could smell the stench of his aftershave. "Hi Bill." Practically gagging, I turned around.

"H-hi Nadine," he stuttered, staring longingly at my lips. "I've just come to get a drink."

"Right." Stepping past him, I purposely bumped his groin with my hip. "Are you having a good day?"

Snatching a cup, he overfilled it, spilling water onto the floor. "Oops."

His hands shaking, I grabbed his wrists. "Is your penis hard, Bill?" There were no outward signs, but I couldn't resist asking.

"Yes."

"Do I make you hard?" I had him trapped between the garbage and the photocopy machine.

"Yes."

"What is it about me Bill that makes you hard? Is it my ass? Or my breasts?" I stared deep into his eyes and licked my lips.

"Both."

"Interesting."

"You're a very beautiful woman, Nadine."

I moved in even closer, our noses almost touching. "Would you like to fuck me, Bill?"

"Yes." His breath smelled of stale coffee.

"You say 'yes' a lot."

"Yes."

I laughed and released my grasp. "Don't worry, Bill. I won't tell anyone what you want to do to me." Placing a finger seductively at the edge of my mouth, I added, "By-the-way, how do you want t fuck me? Missionary? Doggy style? Or are you one of those anal freaks? You wanna stuff that big cock of yours into my tight little butt hole?"

"Yes."

"Which one?" I snapped, feigning annoyance.

"A-a-all of it," Bill sputtered.

"Well think about it and let me know. Next time, I want you to be more specific."

As I turned to leave, I heard a clunk. Bill had walked into the wall.

The following Friday, with another workweek successfully under my belt, and with a jam-packed weekend of fun and frivolity ahead, I was eager to get home. Armed with a load of paperwork, I headed to the elevator. When I stepped inside, I heard a voice. "Hold the door." It was Bill. "Hey, Nadine. Need some help? I can carry that stuff to your car if you want. I think I parked beside you in the lot."

"I'm fine." When he followed me anyway, I knew it was time. "So Bill. What we were talking about last week, were you serious?"

"What were we talking about?" Like he didn't remember.

"You know, at the water cooler."

He scratched his head nervously. "You mean that stuff about us having sex." A flush rose up his neck.

"Mmmm, yes," I purred. "You still wanna fuck me, Bill?"

"You have no idea." His forehead was shiny with sweat.

"Oh, I think I do. But what will your wife say? Won't she be upset?"

"My wife?" It was as if he'd forgotten he had one. "Oh, my wife, she won't mind. We have a what-do-you-call-it? An 'open' relationship."

"You do, huh?"

"Yes. I am virtually a free man."

“So going to a hotel with me won't be a problem?"

"Not at all."

"Good. Then let's go."

"Right now?"

"Yes, right now. You drive."

"OK. Give me a second." Unlocking his car, he then covertly pulled out his cell. "Get in." And as I settled into the passenger seat of his Pontiac Sunfire, Bill pretended not to be texting his wife. A minute later, taking his place as captain of his ship, as master of his own destiny, Bill started the ignition. "Ready?"

"You have no idea," I chuckled sarcastically.

"There's a Ramada Inn just down the street." He dutifully fastened his seatbelt and checked his blind spots.

"No. Take me to the Crowne Plaza." I had no intention of going to a second rate establishment.

"Sure, Nadine. You're the boss."

"You've got that right," I whispered. And so saying, we were off.

After Bill had checked us in - the particulars of which ran about as smoothly as you can imagine - and we'd gotten to our room, he placed his keys gently on the dresser and took off his suit coat. "Would you like a drink?"

"I'll have water." I sat on the edge of the bed. Opening the mini bar, Bill grabbed a Perrier and some Red Bull.

"Gotta get all revved up, eh?" I chided. This was almost too good to be true.

"I'm feeling a little tired. It's been a long day. A long week." Within seconds, Bill had knocked back the whole can. "I'd better go to the washroom now."

"Good idea." While he peed and washed his hands, I calmly sipped my cool beverage.

"So…" He came out, smoothing his pants.

"So what?"

"So what do you want to do first?"

"First?" Did he assume this to be some kind of all-night affair? "You can start by showing me your cock. I want to make sure you are worth my time."

"OK." He began unbuckling his pants.

"Just undo your fly, Bill. I don't want to see your legs."

"Oh." My cruelty caused him to fumble and his zipper got stuck.

"Relax Bill and show it to me. Show me that super schlong of yours."

It took some doing, but eventually Bill managed to expose himself. "There. How's that?"

"Good. You aren't as small as I thought." In fact, he was rather large. And thick. And purple. "Come and stand in front of me. I need to examine it." He shuffled over, his swollen appendage leading the way. "Good boy." Staring, I marveled at its rigidity. "Are you always like this?"

"For you, yes." His penis jumped.

"I'm honored. Now go over to the window and touch yourself. Pump it until you almost cum and then stop."

"Aren't you going to touch it?"

"I want to watch you, Bill. I want to watch you playing with yourself. That would excite me beyond belief."

"Your wish is my command." And over to the huge expanse of glass he trotted.

"Point it out the window toward all the people in this great city. Let them see your magnificent cock. Show them how you wield it. Show them what they are missing."

Proudly, Bill endured. "You sure know how to make a man crazy, don't you Nadine."

"Well, yes. I've had practice."

"You do this a lot?" He seemed disappointed.

"I do this enough. Now come back over here. I want to see if you're leaking yet."

He practically galloped. "There's a little bit of cum." He squeezed the head, a bead of cream pooling at the tip. "You wanna taste it?"

"Pump it some more, Bill. Show it to me up close like this. Show me how you work your shaft.
Show me how you can make it change color." I bent down to within inches of his weeping member.

"Let me smell your musk Bill. Let me smell your manly, godly musk." As I spoke, I knew I had Bill hooked. His face contorted as he demonstrated his skills. His breathing was ragged.

"I can't do this much longer," he cried. "I just need to…" He leaned in for a kiss.

"No, Bill." I pushed him away, my fingers to his lips. "We're done for now."

"What?" No doubt, he was in pain. "You're gonna leave me like this?"

"Oh, poor baby. I think you'll manage." I stood, fixed my skirt and prepared to leave.

"Actually, Nadine. I don't think I will." His voice had changed. So had his demeanor.

"Oh? And what are you going to do about it?" I turned, coolly applying some lip balm.

"You'll see," he growled. And in three long strides, Bill had me shoved up against the door, his forearm barring the back of my neck.

Panicking, I tried to get away. "Bill, please don't…"

"I didn't come all this way and pay all this money for nothing, Nadine." He strengthened his hold. "Do you know how long I've wanted to see you naked? How long I've ached to touch you? To kiss you?"

"A long time?" I trembled.

He ran his clammy hand up the inside of my thigh. "You're warm. And here I thought you'd be cold."

"Bill…"

He wasn't listening. "Tell me, Nadine, do you know hard I get every time you walk past me at the office? Or how many times I've had to jack off in the washroom on break? Or how many times I've fucked my wife the minute I got home because I just couldn't stand the aching in my balls any longer? " Bunching my skirt up around my waist, he yanked my panties to one side. "Jesus Christ, Nadine. I need to fuck you so bad."

"Do it then Bill, if that's what you need." I prepared for the worst.

"I wasn't asking permission," he moaned thickly. Then, traversing my furrows, Bill caressed my sex from the arch of my vulva to the tip of my tailbone, back and forth, back and forth, fondling me, stroking me as if he were an emperor and I, his royal pet.

To my surprise, it felt good. Next to mine, Bill's body actually felt right. "Bill…"

"You like that, don't you, Nadine?"

"Bill…" He was handling me with increasing expertise and confidence, and I found it impossible to form a complete sentence.

"You say my name a lot."

"Mmmmm…"

He was nibbling at my ear. "Your pussy smells so good. Even better than I thought." When it was evident that my passion's nectar was flowing in abundance, Bill penetrated me with an almost embarrassing ease. Plunging and prodding most of one hand, he simultaneously pressed into my neck and inhaled deeply. "You know Nadine, you haven't been very nice to me. But I forgive you. Besides…" He withdrew from my tunnel and twirled me around, setting us face to face. "You have the best tits I've ever seen." Slowly unbuttoning my blouse and brushing the fabric off my shoulders, he then proceeded to lift each breast from the confines of my brassiere. "Definitely the best tits I've ever seen." Lunging at my nipples, he consumed me with all the reverence of a holy man, savoring and sucking until I slid onto the floor.

Luxuriating in Bill's attentions, I allowed him to strip me naked as I writhed fervidly beneath him. At one point, gazing up to see him gripping the soles of my feet to spread my legs wide, I thought he might split me in half. Only then did I notice his tie and its fierce pattern of diagonal violet and slate stripes. "You are a handsome man, Bill."

He grinned. "Ready, Nadine?" Taking a condom from his back pocket and unrolling it deftly onto his penis, he then drove into my vagina in one bold thrust. And fucking me, it was as if he were rowing a boat or milking a cow, his moves so methodical, so fluid, so accomplished, that I fell into a trance - a miraculous, mind-blowing trance.

"Oh… my… god… Bill…" I wailed, bucking and heaving as he plied me with his meat, my head banging against the door. "You are amazing!"

Once I'd quieted, Bill commanded, "Now flip over, Nadine. It's my turn."

"Yes." I sprung onto my hands and knees.

Immediately venturing forth, Bill rammed me hard, adamantly controlling each down stroke. As he approached orgasm however, his efforts turned into a flurry of jolts and stabs, his grip on my hips working in time with the stuttering of his groin like he was firing some kind of giant machine gun. Releasing a month's worth of worship sent Bill into a tailspin. "Fucking fuck me!" he exclaimed.

Finally, when he'd discharged every ounce of his devoted seed, Bill pulled out. Smoothing over my ass cheeks, he murmured, "Next time, I want to stick my cock into that tight little butt hole of yours. Is that specific enough for you, Nadine?" While I lay there naked and utterly spent, Bill stuffed his penis back into his pants, straightened his shirt and tie, and put on his suit coat. "See you at the office. It's been a blast." And with a flippant toss of his car keys, he was gone.

-A. Fox

backpack-ginsu728x90